What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

This is a legit program, but you will not earn the amount that they promise you for upgrading. When you upgrade you will receive more PTC ads, which will be about $1 per day. You will also receive HTML code that you can use on your site and earn once cent every time visitor click on those ads.

its really sad that so many people wasted their time on a scam site but i don't trust sites like star-click because they put a high payment amount to withdrawal and it was impossible without investment. well move on
Sure and welcome your advice, I took some time yesterday on trustpilot reviewing Star-Click, almost all the reviews were positive.In the case of the negative ones they received responses and were satisfied, I will follow your advice for my sake, not reseñasFor the negative ones they received responses and were satisfied, I will follow your advice for my sake, don't be paid reviews.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
I don't trust any investment platform at this current moment, because I also joined this site some days ago,till now never reached their payment threshold,so I don't think I can risk my earnings over there just to get more. So am out I guess because its been long I login to know anything going on there tho.

I don't trust any investment platform at this current moment, because I also joined this site some days ago,till now never reached their payment threshold,so I don't think I can risk my earnings over there just to get more. So am out I guess because its been long I login to know anything going on there tho.
I personally don't like to invest either, that's why I didn't upgrade my membership on the site. So far I have no investment in any online or offline site, maybe in the future when I have stability and find a site that really gives me profits I will do it.

This site is a sheer waste of time, its been around for a while so much years but most of its activities are doubtful more especially if you are working on the site without referrals. The other thing is that you wont find them on Facebook or telegram which is so suspicious as to why they want to remain anonymous?

This site is a sheer waste of time, its been around for a while so much years but most of its activities are doubtful more especially if you are working on the site without referrals. The other thing is that you wont find them on Facebook or telegram which is so suspicious as to why they want to remain anonymous?
I had not thought to check this site on faceboock or telegram, I will check out what you describe. Thanks for the info and it certainly takes a long time to reach the $50 minimum threshold if you don't have a referral or pay for a membership to increase profits.

I had not thought to check this site on faceboock or telegram, I will check out what you describe. Thanks for the info and it certainly takes a long time to reach the $50 minimum threshold if you don't have a referral or pay for a membership to increase profits.
yeah social media helps with live feeds on what exactly is on the ground. Also helps with proving whether the site is paying because it will be posts from real people and you cannot cheat that.

yeah social media helps with live feeds on what exactly is on the ground. Also helps with proving whether the site is paying because it will be posts from real people and you cannot cheat that.
You are right, I personally chatted with people who are in certain places on the site, and they confirmed that they are indeed charging and sent me receipts, and from trustpilot I was also checking with people who have done reviews. But I hadn't thought to look on the net.

This is a legit program, but you will not earn the amount that they promise you for upgrading. When you upgrade you will receive more PTC ads, which will be about $1 per day. You will also receive HTML code that you can use on your site and earn once cent every time visitor click on those ads.
Are you sure sir , that this site is legit , I am a member of this site and I have 49.5$ in my account so only 0.5 $ and I will get rewarded if it is not SCAM , I join this site cause I hear that it was legit since 2008 .

Are you sure sir , that this site is legit , I am a member of this site and I have 49.5$ in my account so only 0.5 $ and I will get rewarded if it is not SCAM , I join this site cause I hear that it was legit since 2008 .
What you need to do is to buy the $50, you are not missing anything and you are almost 100% of the way there. I hope you can collect and bring your payment receipt to the thread. I have read on other forums that you are paying while others think you are not. In 5 days or less you complete the threshold

What you need to do is to buy the $50, you are not missing anything and you are almost 100% of the way there. I hope you can collect and bring your payment receipt to the thread. I have read on other forums that you are paying while others think you are not. In 5 days or less you complete the threshold
I heard some sections at google search engine tagging starclix scam, via a review some one made. I doubted such people via their comments about starclix. So i decided to come over here to ask you @Sariana23, if starclix remains legit or not??

I heard some sections at google search engine tagging starclix scam, via a review some one made. I doubted such people via their comments about starclix. So i decided to come over here to ask you @Sariana23, if starclix remains legit or not??
@Sincerem , Starclix is a different site than Starclicks, in the first one I registered but I never got to work on the site, and regarding the second one which is the one I refer to in the thread, I have been active there, this past week I spoke with a member and he tells me he is still getting paid without any problem. When the membership is paid the minimum withdrawal is $10 which is configurable, without the membership the threshold is $50.

Right , I will complete my work there for reaching 50 $ then if I'll get payment I will post my payment proof here for sure , which forums are you reading that star-clicks is legit and pay their users when reach the threshold ?

Right , I will complete my work there for reaching 50 $ then if I'll get payment I will post my payment proof here for sure , which forums are you reading that star-clicks is legit and pay their users when reach the threshold ?
Ok, perfect I'm still on the site with doubts, as I said some say yes and others no. It is a forum of my country and not worldwide. I was looking for information of star clicks and it took me to the forum where there was confirmation of their payment. I was in chat with a member of the site and he confirmed that he is still getting paid.

I have worked here for a while but I am confused about some points here:
the minimum payout is really huge (50$) why that?
Maybe because they want a lot of people to give up in the middle because the minimum payment cannot be reached. When people leave in the middle they will benefit more. This is one of the ways of scamming people.

Maybe because they want a lot of people to give up in the middle because the minimum payment cannot be reached. When people leave in the middle they will benefit more. This is one of the ways of scamming people.
yes i agree with you and they are scamming people with their accounts also. if you have an amount in your account then they don't allow you to use it as an upgrade or withdrawal. my friends have lost all. well i am working on PTC that's paying always just have a look BEST IN BEST JOIN NOW

Star Clicks you spend 5 minutes per day for 0,10 $ then if you still 1 year and half you got 50 $ I work daily to reach 50 $ payout I am not far 34.93 $ at Star Clicks.
Ok you are close, you don't lose much time, even less than 5 minutes. In other words, you don't waste a lot of time on the site and prove your legitimacy. Other sites have scammed by spending more time every day, even hours. You can spend 5 minutes a day and receive the profit.

Star Clicks you spend 5 minutes per day for 0,10 $ then if you still 1 year and half you got 50 $ I work daily to reach 50 $ payout I am not far 34.93 $ at Star Clicks.
yes you are right i was also a member of this site but many users left it as i have left and recently because its scamming people and total scam site. i have joined one new PTC site which pays you very fast and you can take referrals on RENT on low cost so your earning will be more than as you think so why you dont join it now..If you are really want to make money then you are at right place ..here is there link BEST PTC JOIN NOW

yes you are right i was also a member of this site but many users left it as i have left and recently because its scamming people and total scam site. i have joined one new PTC site which pays you very fast and you can take referrals on RENT on low cost so your earning will be more than as you think so why you dont join it now..If you are really want to make money then you are at right place ..here is there link BEST PTC JOIN NOW
I am already a member price of upgrade is cheap you buy 20 $ package each month for 80 rented referral + upgrade. Additionnally cheapeast PTC so for 3 $ you get 10 days exposure 7 seconds. I got paid also I recommand everyone to signup, upgrade and click 4 ads per day less than 3 minutes spend everyday on site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back