What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I am already a member price of upgrade is cheap you buy 20 $ package each month for 80 rented referral + upgrade. Additionnally cheapeast PTC so for 3 $ you get 10 days exposure 7 seconds. I got paid also I recommand everyone to signup, upgrade and click 4 ads per day less than 3 minutes spend everyday on site.
thats nice you are doing right thing and earning also..star click wasted my time now i am happy with new ptc site as its legit and paying. i hope people will enjoy earning here on my fav ptc site...

I am already a member price of upgrade is cheap you buy 20 $ package each month for 80 rented referral + upgrade. Additionnally cheapeast PTC so for 3 $ you get 10 days exposure 7 seconds. I got paid also I recommand everyone to signup, upgrade and click 4 ads per day less than 3 minutes spend everyday on site.
Hi are you sure that this site is legit I am afraid that I wasted my time and effort there cause already I invested and I am 49.54 $ after my upgrade ended up only get 0.04 $ a day instead of 0.1 $ that I used to get before upgrade .

Hi are you sure that this site is legit I am afraid that I wasted my time and effort there cause already I invested and I am 49.54 $ after my upgrade ended up only get 0.04 $ a day instead of 0.1 $ that I used to get before upgrade .
hello there..well may i know which site you are talking about? because i am doing a PTC site that is already legit and paying and you can also join it . i can put here my link again JOIN NOW

hello there..well may i know which site you are talking about? because i am doing a PTC site that is already legit and paying and you can also join it . i can put here my link again JOIN NOW
I am already in this site omniads , I am seeking information about star_clicks , so please if anyone get his payment I will be glad to continue work on this site , omniads is another promising site with low minimum cash out .

its really sad that so many people wasted their time on a scam site but i don't trust sites like star-click because they put a high payment amount to withdrawal and it was impossible without investment. well move on
Star Click is a Legitimate website The Business is Verified by different authorities and vendors verisign,norton trust,uk trust seal and Uk companies house.My friend has also joined it and has also taken her withdrew I want to join it myself.

I am working with free membership I didn't try upgrade yet so I cannot provide detailled information.

Star Click is a Legitimate website The Business is Verified by different authorities and vendors verisign,norton trust,uk trust seal and Uk companies house.My friend has also joined it and has also taken her withdrew I want to join it myself.
ok thats good. you have a positive thing with you that you have payment proof so you should post here so that other users can be sure that this is legit and paying while its not proved till now. waiting

Coincidentally, I was reading the same information that you throw in your thread. Star-Clicks is managed by Easy Logic EU Limited and is verified by the authorities you mentioned. Another thing I read, is that if you put automatic payment means that they send you a part of your balance when you reach the minimum which is 50$, usually you get payments of 20$ and 10$. So I do not recommend it, when you reach the threshold request the total payment and do not place automatic payment.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
Must
its really sad that so many people wasted their time on a scam site but i don't trust sites like star-click because they put a high payment amount to withdrawal and it was impossible without investment. well move on
Must you condemn a site just to propagate yours have you tried it.? If you haven't tried it and fail why must you condemn it. People that's have withdrew have withdrew with happiness. because they have bad reviews doesn't mean they are or not paying.
I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
My dear for you to have reach $28 why can't you try and reach $50 and be sure for yourself because i see no reason for you stopping now after getting this much amount..

My dear for you to have reach $28 why can't you try and reach $50 and be sure for yourself because i see no reason for you stopping now after getting this much amount..
Yeah well, lately I've been focusing more on researching the site, and I think I'm definitely going to continue, I still don't spend more than 5 minutes on the page. I have gotten proof of payment from other people. I even sent an email to the site and got a response.

Yeah well, lately I've been focusing more on researching the site, and I think I'm definitely going to continue, I still don't spend more than 5 minutes on the page. I have gotten proof of payment from other people. I even sent an email to the site and got a response.
so many people are stating here that its a legit and paying site while so many people are confused that it is legit or not while i have heard that it has turned to scam already but i still hope that its paying as you have positive hope

so many people are stating here that its a legit and paying site while so many people are confused that it is legit or not while i have heard that it has turned to scam already but i still hope that its paying as you have positive hope
Yes you are right, it is a little doubtful but as I explained, after further research and email conversations with the site, I made the decision to continue and hope to receive my reward at the end of the goal. I hope you are right and that it is paying.

Yes you are right, it is a little doubtful but as I explained, after further research and email conversations with the site, I made the decision to continue and hope to receive my reward at the end of the goal. I hope you are right and that it is paying.
ok i respect about your feelings but i want to tell you some ..i was investing in many sites which were hyip and after marked as scam they were sending me mails to invest more. and i know all scam sites send mails to user to continue investing and using their site while they know they are scammerNEW LEGIT PTC

ok i respect about your feelings but i want to tell you some ..i was investing in many sites which were hyip and after marked as scam they were sending me mails to invest more. and i know all scam sites send mails to user to continue investing and using their site while they know they are scammerNEW LEGIT PTC
Ok, I accept your recommendation, and I was even checking the site you recommend, but I remind you that I have not made any investment in Star Clicks, which I will not do either. I had a conversation by mail regarding the legitimacy of the site and at no time did they suggest that I continue, it was just a friendly and clarifying conversation.

Ok, I accept your recommendation, and I was even checking the site you recommend, but I remind you that I have not made any investment in Star Clicks, which I will not do either. I had a conversation by mail regarding the legitimacy of the site and at no time did they suggest that I continue, it was just a friendly and clarifying conversation.
that's really good you have not invested anything in start clicks till now. i tell you i just collect 5.30 $ in start click by click ads but when i wanted to upgrade my account they are not available now. many friends told me they have lost their money there.

that's really good you have not invested anything in start clicks till now. i tell you i just collect 5.30 $ in start click by click ads but when i wanted to upgrade my account they are not available now. many friends told me they have lost their money there.
You should read the how the upgrades work on the site, that's why I recommended earlier not to upgrade because in order to withdraw $10 or $20 you must reach the $50 threshold each time, personally I hope to reach the threshold and get paid without upgrades, because this way I can withdraw the full amount. And another thing is that they should remove the automatic payout, and request it when you reach the threshold.

I belonged to this site for a while. I discovered it on Picoworkers. To make any money you need to upgrade your account and for some reason this option was never offered to me. The cash out rate was very high at $50, it would have taken me almost a year to reach that point with a standard account. I read reviews, some good and some bad and decided it wasn't worth the risk so deleted my account. To reach $50 and then not get paid would have been a real kick in the teeth.

I belonged to this site for a while. I discovered it on Picoworkers. To make any money you need to upgrade your account and for some reason this option was never offered to me. The cash out rate was very high at $50, it would have taken me almost a year to reach that point with a standard account. I read reviews, some good and some bad and decided it wasn't worth the risk so deleted my account. To reach $50 and then not get paid would have been a real kick in the teeth.
Investing there is just a risky way; as you said, some users could receive the money. However, many got scammed and didn't receive anything there.
By the way, I contacted their admin to ask him some questions about the minimum payout, the problems, and of course, he gave me the reasons for that, but I still can't trust him.
To resume everything, if you're a rich man and 20$ is nothing for you, then give it a try, even stay far.

@Sincerem , Starclix is a different site than Starclicks, in the first one I registered but I never got to work on the site, and regarding the second one which is the one I refer to in the thread, I have been active there, this past week I spoke with a member and he tells me he is still getting paid without any problem. When the membership is paid the minimum withdrawal is $10 which is configurable, without the membership the threshold is $50.
I heard you right @Sariana23. Starclix is just different from the one you made thread on, being starclicks. Without the membership upgrade it will take a lifetime to reach payout level of $50. I don't think i can risk my time to work till then, for me to earn with starclicks. And i can't upgrade membership when i never earned from the site.

I heard you right @Sariana23. Starclix is just different from the one you made thread on, being starclicks. Without the membership upgrade it will take a lifetime to reach payout level of $50. I don't think i can risk my time to work till then, for me to earn with starclicks. And i can't upgrade membership when i never earned from the site.
That's right @Sincerem , it's a long time, but I already mentioned that I don't spend more than 5 minutes on the page a day, and I'm already more than half way through, I'll stay safe until I withdraw the $50, because I never motivated myself to upgrade the membership. I am a very patient and consistent person
Post automatically merged:

Investing there is just a risky way; as you said, some users could receive the money. However, many got scammed and didn't receive anything there.
By the way, I contacted their admin to ask him some questions about the minimum payout, the problems, and of course, he gave me the reasons for that, but I still can't trust him.
To resume everything, if you're a rich man and 20$ is nothing for you, then give it a try, even stay far.
It would be nice if you could clarify this issue for me, because I am not rich and $20 is a lot for me. So I have decided to stay on the site, what is your recommendation? Because it would be sad, as @Sprite1950 comments that I reach the threshold and I can't cash them out.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back