What's new

Staff opinions when making decisions

It depends on the types of decision that you want to make, some needed the opinion of the employees while some did not. If your decision is the type that will affects the employees welfare and wellbeing one way or the other, you must involve your staff.

I think your staffs opinion also matter a lot when making decisions. No one is a fountain of knowledge, so it's best you seek their opinion as much as you can.

Key figures among my staff contribute to the decision making process in my company. I'm doing this as a result of giving most of them a sense of belonging in the organization

I didn't see anything wrong to to include staffs when making a decision because they are vital part of the company and some even know better than we do.

I take the decision of my staff during a round table meeting with high esteem. I really don't take them for granted look at them as just a mere surbodinates work under me for salary

It will be a very good idea if you can seek for the opinion of your staff members whenever you are trying to create a business decision because it will Foster a sense of entitlement.

You should dispell the opinions of your staffs when it comes to making decisions concerning your business. These are the ones that are in direct interaction with your clients most times than you are. Their opinion should be looked into as well

I see my staffs more as partners rather than my subordinates. Therefore I include them in most of the decision-making in the business. You never know what someone has to offer until you let them have you see in the matter. Chicken stuff opinion is very important in making wise business decisions and you are also showing them that the matter and they are a very integral part of the business.

You should dispell the opinions of your staffs when it comes to making decisions concerning your business. These are the ones that are in direct interaction with your clients most times than you are. Their opinion should be looked into as well
Exactly, since they are closer, they tend to get first class and direct information from your customers, hence they understand them more and know what they are thinking better than the business owner.

As long as the word staff is used it simple mean the individual is a component of that organization thereby opinion given by that person should be taken into consideration when making decisions,a tree cannot make a forest

A good leader will always want to listen to the opinions of his people. This same principle is applicable to those who manage companies. Try to listen to your staff

For sure. I love sharing my ideas and thoughts with my team. We are a team after all, and I think having the opinions and thoughts of my team would be the most ideal thing to have in a business. I recommend listening to your employees ideas, because maybe it's something that results in a big gain.

It's better bring up the idea with them and get more important ideas. They say two heads are better than one. It won't take anything away from you. You still have the final say

Ofcourse as a business owner you can't consider the opinion of all your staffs when making decisions concerning the business but there are definitely some that their opinion couldld be sought out

Great ideas can come from anyone, no matter their level of employment status. All it take a visionary leader to do when making decisions, is to throw the topic open and get them to contribute their own ideas, apart from getting great ideas from them, it also boast their ego as being part of decision makers in the firm they work for. It's gives that feeling of belonging and can be a source of motivation.

The backbone of any organization is staff personnel. Their decisions shouldn't be looked on at the surface but managers should be keen about it as this will not only be a plus to the workers but the organization as a whole.

How much of your staff's opinions do you consider when making decisions regarding your site? Do you even bring up your ideas with them or do you just implement them and explain later why you've done it?

Well, in making a business decision it is something that relies heavily on the authorities under business but the opinion of your staff can help you to move your decision in will not work for the company.

Many bussines owners don't usually regard their staffs opinions, they believe that they are the only ones to call the shots, well that is true but if the firm want to be successful, the boss must put into special consideration the opinion not the staffs because they are the one that have the closest relationship with customers and clients

How much of your staff's opinions do you consider when making decisions regarding your site? Do you even bring up your ideas with them or do you just implement them and explain later why you've done it?

Many great bosses not only seek the opinion of the staff members, they also take consider the opinions given by their junior employees. Junior employee might be more talented than the senior one. It is possible!

In making any form of decision concerning your business it is expected you should be very careful and most often your staffs opinion most be highly considered before making the decision.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back