What's new

Social security pension

I don't think their is anything like social security pension over here. If you work for the government over here you must retire after 35 years and they pay you your normal pension so that's just it

I don't think their is anything like social security pension over here. If you work for the government over here you must retire after 35 years and they pay you your normal pension so that's just it
35 years? that's quite a long time, in my country it takes a maximum of 25 to 30 years, you get the pension from the government entity. You do not receive the social security benefit? this is independent of the occupational pension, I thought it was paid in most countries.

Aw, that is very unfortunate that your government has no pension program for the workers. We are lucky because private company workers and government workers have a pension plan. The only requirement is to contribute to that pension plan for at least 10 years (that's 120 months).

The government in my country gives pension to all employees who retire at the age of 60 years as well as all the senior citizens who have passed 70 years and do not have any gratuity.

The government in my country gives pension to all employees who retire at the age of 60 years as well as all the senior citizens who have passed 70 years and do not have any gratuity.
I wonder if government retirees also receive the benefit when they reach 70 years of age. That would be nice, my mom receives money from all sides, from the government, insurance and the salary she still receives from her job.

Last edited:

Seriously, I think it's actually the same thing all over the world especially when you are working for government agencies because they are all set up to pay their workers pension.

If you start collecting your benefits at age 65 you could receive approximately $33,773 per year or $2,814 per month. This is 44.7% of your final year's income of $75,629. This is only an estimate. Actual benefits depend on work history and the complete compensation rules used by Social Security.
Social security pension is also a good form of pension that one can say for his or her social security and also for raining days in his or her life.

Well dear friend @Sariana23 , in Italy, before the year 2011, here was possible to retire at the age of 62, with at least 38 years of contributions paid.
But unfortunately after that date, was introduced the "Legge Fornero", which today decrees to be able to retire only with an age of not less than 67 years or 43 years of contribution! Nothing good at all(n) (n)

Countries are different in operation indeed. In my country, this is something that is not heard of or even talked about because it has never been done since the history of when the country became a nation state

Countries are different in operation indeed. In my country, this is something that is not heard of or even talked about because it has never been done since the history of when the country became a nation state
When you refer to the age of 67 years, is it for both women and men? In my country it is 55 years for women and 60 years for men. Here it is 150 contributions and not per year invested in them, that is to say, with 7 years of work the contributions have already been covered.

No it's not in my country. There is only one form of pension payment In my country, it's being paid monthly and most pensioners cannot boast of it.

No it's not in my country. There is only one form of pension payment In my country, it's being paid monthly and most pensioners cannot boast of it.
I understand, and what kind of pension is paid in your country? When I posted the thread I thought that many countries benefit the same as mine in terms of pension, however I have found that this is not the case.

I don't think we have this type of pension in my country or even if we do, maybe I have never heard of it because it's not common. But am pretty sure I we do not offer such pension

I have not heard of social security pension and I do not understand the thread too well. Do you mean people from 60 years and above are entitled to the social security pension without a prior registration or without working for any organisation? I will like to know more on this. I don't think that the social security pension exist in my country.

Pension in my country is a type where pensioners espect their payments of their pensions on a monthly basis and that's all for the rest of their lives. Nothing like social security pensions here. Really a strange word indeed

I think there's pension plan all over on the planet however in anticipate of social safety and safety pension plan I have not found out about that prior to I do not believe it operates in my nation however if it operates in every other nation I think it could be asked for at the grow older of 75 or even 60 due to this grow older anybody functioning under the federal authorities ought to can ask for his pension plan

I have not heard of social security pension and I do not understand the thread too well. Do you mean people from 60 years and above are entitled to the social security pension without a prior registration or without working for any organisation? I will like to know more on this. I don't think that the social security pension exist in my country.
I think there's pension plan all over on the planet however in anticipate of social safety and safety pension plan I have not found out about that prior to I do not believe it operates in my nation however if it operates in every other nation I think it could be asked for at the grow older of 75 or even 60 due to this grow older anybody functioning under the federal authorities ought to can ask for his pension plan
The Social Security pension is for all those who meet the requirements which are the age of 55 years for women, 60 years for men and 750 contributions, if the person has worked on their own, in a company or has never worked, they must prove that they have completed these contributions, either through the bank or the company.

Pension in my country is a type where pensioners espect their payments of their pensions on a monthly basis and that's all for the rest of their lives. Nothing like social security pensions here. Really a strange word indeed
Maybe the social security pension in the US is the best because my father was receiving more than $1,000 every month. That is aside from the pension of my mother of almost $1,000 every month. They were in their 80s during that time and well taken care of financially by the social security pension.

The Social Security pension is different from that given by government entities and private companies, which offer their employees a pension plan. In my country, the social security pension is granted to women from 55 years of age and to men at 60. You must have a minimum of 750 contributions to request this monthly payment. This equates to the current minimum wage and is the same for everyone. Is there such a pension in your country? How many quotes do you need and how old do you have to be to request it?
I am just learning about the social security pension. It is not practiced in my country.
I am still trying to understand the part where you stated that you must have a minimum of 750 contributions... Is the pension gotten from a sort of contribution?

I am just learning about the social security pension. It is not practiced in my country.
I am still trying to understand the part where you stated that you must have a minimum of 750 contributions... Is the pension gotten from a sort of contribution?
The contributions are the percentage discounts that are made monthly in the salary through payroll, in case you are not a worker you can contribute the amount in one or several payments in the bank, based on the minimum salary. When you complete the amount of contributions required by the governmental entity, you can enjoy the benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back