What's new

Social security pension

Of course. The main idea in getting these benefits is to make them into law, so that all citizens will enjoy them without exception. By being legalized no company will be able to refuse, when the workers reach the end of their contract, either for years of service or years in age.
Social security pension it's a benefit to the pensioner and it is to make them into law. This may make you to have a written contract that can be presented as an evidence.

I don't think such is applied in my country. It might anyways but have never heard of another pension that's different from those granted by private sector and governmental sector.

I don't think such is applied in my country. It might anyways but have never heard of another pension that's different from those granted by private sector and governmental sector.
Yes I agree with you that most times this do not apply in my country it might anyway but I have never heard of another pension that is different from those in the results of the private sector and the government sector.

social security pension benfits does not exists in my country.The one we know about is the one the government open for its employees and its contributory pension scheme,and its paid on a monthly bases after retirement.

social security pension benfits does not exists in my country.The one we know about is the one the government open for its employees and its contributory pension scheme,and its paid on a monthly bases after retirement.
I agree with you that it does not exist in our country this one will know about is the government opening for it employee and it is a contributory pension scheme which is paid a monthly basis.

Social security pension it's a benefit to the pensioner and it is to make them into law. This may make you to have a written contract that can be presented as an evidence.
In my country it is law, for every human being who reaches the third age, whatever their employment status. I would love this benefit to be applied worldwide as you describe, to be part of the established laws.
I hope it does exist @Dowenship , as it is a benefit for the elderly. Many elderly people have no one to help them, and they were always dependent, which makes the benefit of such a pension necessary.
I came to think that such pension was more common and applied in all countries, but in the case of yours it is mandatory to work for the government, and I guess for private companies there must be some pension method.

True, some countries can pay these pensions just to help their citizens get by and also help them alleviate some financial burdens, third world countries are too corrupt to do that.

True, some countries can pay these pensions just to help their citizens get by and also help them alleviate some financial burdens, third world countries are too corrupt to do that.
I hope that in time, this can change and benefit all or the vast majority of these seniors who need such a pension. Corruption is the order of the day and they only want money for their pockets regardless of the conditions of the people.

This is actually a very good development and hope many other countries learn from it. It is not fair that those in the private sector have to sort out their retirement by themselces.

This is actually a very good development and hope many other countries learn from it. It is not fair that those in the private sector have to sort out their retirement by themselces.
You are right @Sethbala11 , if other countries wanted to help their elderly they can take this as an example. Also help can be given in another way if they don't want to open pensions for them. The important thing is that they take the initiative.

This has been one of the government's useful program put in place to help its citizens effectively. I think the government have really tried on this and therefore should not be accused in any way

This has been one of the government's useful program put in place to help its citizens effectively. I think the government have really tried on this and therefore should not be accused in any way
I love to know this @Elegante001 , you want to express that in your country, they are struggling to implement the pension through social security? or they are trying? I love to know that many countries are committed to support the elderly.

I love to know this @Elegante001 , you want to express that in your country, they are struggling to implement the pension through social security? or they are trying? I love to know that many countries are committed to support the elderly.
Social security pension is the confident and reliability you have towards a particular pension scheme and the Goodwill and name that it has been able to build for itself over time.

Social security pension is the confident and reliability you have towards a particular pension scheme and the Goodwill and name that it has been able to build for itself over time.
In my country, Social Security is a pension that is given to all those who complete the age requirement and have worked in any company or governmental entity. If you have never worked, you can cancel 750 contributions in the bank and start collecting your pension for life.

In my country, Social Security is a pension that is given to all those who complete the age requirement and have worked in any company or governmental entity. If you have never worked, you can cancel 750 contributions in the bank and start collecting your pension for life.
This has to do with how reliable the pension scheme is in a particular government or country, the workers have to be reliable on the pension scheme.

It good for securities to be collection pension because they also have families to Chantal for. Security is a had work because they protect life and property of people. So, it is good for securities to be collection pension.

How most countries in Europe and USA all have such privileges for their citizens is what makes it lovely to be citizens of such great countries unlike most African countries.

This has to do with how reliable the pension scheme is in a particular government or country, the workers have to be reliable on the pension scheme.
Of course, when I refer to the pension in my country, I think it is one of the most valuable benefits that exist. I am referring to Social Security, which is governmental and for all workers, both public and private, as long as they meet the requirements.

Of course, when I refer to the pension in my country, I think it is one of the most valuable benefits that exist. I am referring to Social Security, which is governmental and for all workers, both public and private, as long as they meet the requirements.
Yes I think mention is one of the best way for social security for individuals because it enables their to still have a brighter future after working.

Yes I think mention is one of the best way for social security for individuals because it enables their to still have a brighter future after working.
Let's say a relatively "better" insurance, since the benefits are in line with the minimum wage in my country. But it does not contain any other benefits like the salaries of active workers. This pension only covers the cost of the basic food basket and medicines.

There is nothing like social security in my Countries, I am may be wrong though. If there is any, I have never set my eyes on someone who have collected one in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back