What's new

Social security pension

Indeed it is. Get 60 years old. You are given an annuity when you have been in taxpayer driven organization for a very long time. Which is exceptionally gainful for you later on. At the point when you need more energy in your body to accomplish any more work, you can get the prophetic advantage you get each month.

Social Security is although many seniors receive Social Security benefits in retirement, the Social Security system isn't considered a pension. It may look like a pension because upon retirement (if you have paid into the system during your working years), you are eligible to receive monthly benefits.

However, you can not consider this in gross revenue if you survive on Social Security income alone. If this is your only income, your taxable income is equal to zero and you do not have to file a federal income tax return.

Social Security is although many seniors receive Social Security benefits in retirement, the Social Security system isn't considered a pension. It may look like a pension because upon retirement (if you have paid into the system during your working years), you are eligible to receive monthly benefits.
Do you mean that even if people pay into the system, it is not certain that they are entitled to the benefit? In my country all people who contribute are "entitled" to receive a monthly pension, because in my country it is the Social Security pension, which is not just a benefit.

As for me I have no idea about this social security network I don't think it exists over here in my country, I am aware of the one that is certain amount of money will be removed from your salary every month by the government

As for me I have no idea about this social security network I don't think it exists over here in my country, I am aware of the one that is certain amount of money will be removed from your salary every month by the government
The Social Security pension is a benefit for people who reach the statutory age to receive the monthly payment. In my country, both public and private workers receive a monthly deduction from their salary until they reach the stipulated amount of contributions.

The idea of social security pension to older people, who contributes tokens in other to access this funds is good. In my country asides the government and private company pension schemes, the other pension organisations are private.

The idea of social security pension to older people, who contributes tokens in other to access this funds is good. In my country asides the government and private company pension schemes, the other pension organisations are private.
Yes here too, as I explained in the thread, apart from the social security pension, there is also the pension of government employees, who when they retire receive a pensioner's salary and the social security pension. Private employees receive the first one and in case they pay the private pension they will also receive it.

If only one can swap country, through your write-up someone can depict the way the workers are well considered and appreciated. My country is far from these.

If only one can swap country, through your write-up someone can depict the way the workers are well considered and appreciated. My country is far from these.
My country for a while was also far from these benefits. It was achieved with a mass struggle and the perseverance of retirees and pensioners, and with the support of family members. I thought this benefit was this way in most of the world.

I don't think this social security pension exist in all the country in the world because over here in my country I have never heard about social security pension but I think this pension is an interesting one, and it should be practice over here in my country

I don't think this social security pension exist in all the country in the world because over here in my country I have never heard about social security pension but I think this pension is an interesting one, and it should be practice over here in my country
I have read in different posts in this thread @Spicywilfred , and indeed it does not work everywhere in the world, which is unfortunate. Since it is a benefit acquired by workers over their years, delivered to a company or a government entity. I hope it becomes a reality in your country.

Yes, there is social security pensionnscheme in my country butbit is not very common because it I government regulated and mismanagement of funds has led to the reduction in the participation although a few corporate bodies are still trying to help employees save money through the scheme so they can have money available to them at retirement.
I agree with your contribution to this statement yes it is very necessary that you have social contribution pension this will help you to manage your social life after retirement.

Indeed it is. Get 60 years old. You are given an annuity when you have been in taxpayer driven organization for a very long time. Which is exceptionally gainful for you later on. At the point when you need more energy in your body to accomplish any more work, you can get the prophetic advantage you get each month.
Indeed, when you reach old age, when you no longer have to perform work to generate income, it is good that you can live from the comfort of your home with the pension. In some countries it is a high monthly payment and in others it is not enough. It is advisable to save for when you reach retirement, have money to complete the benefit.

If you start collecting your benefits at age 65 you could receive approximately $33,773 per year or $2,814 per month. This is 44.7% of your final year's income of $75,629. This is only an estimate. Actual benefits depend on work history and the complete compensation rules used by Social Security.
It is important to have social security pension this will help you in terms of calculating your benefits and also you know how much you earn at the end of the day.

However, you can not consider this in gross revenue if you survive on Social Security income alone. If this is your only income, your taxable income is equal to zero and you do not have to file a federal income tax return.
Yes, well in my country pensions are not subject to income tax. This considering that even though they are double or triple the monthly payments, they are not included as an earned salary and therefore are excluded from income tax.

This is a very new kind of arrangement I am hearing concerning this type of special pension called social pension. This is not in any way being practiced in my country here

This is a very new kind of arrangement I am hearing concerning this type of special pension called social pension. This is not in any way being practiced in my country here
I hope that at some point they will be able to implement this benefit in your country. From my country, after struggles and strikes, we were able to give pensioners the value they deserve. Also the waiting time to receive the benefit was shortened.

I hope that at some point they will be able to implement this benefit in your country. From my country, after struggles and strikes, we were able to give pensioners the value they deserve. Also the waiting time to receive the benefit was shortened.
This is very interesting to hear about. And I am hoping that some day this thing will be made possible in my country too with the help of the legislatures to make it a law

This is very interesting to hear about. And I am hoping that some day this thing will be made possible in my country too with the help of the legislatures to make it a law
Of course. The main idea in getting these benefits is to make them into law, so that all citizens will enjoy them without exception. By being legalized no company will be able to refuse, when the workers reach the end of their contract, either for years of service or years in age.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back