Social security pension

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Social Security pension is different from that given by government entities and private companies, which offer their employees a pension plan. In my country, the social security pension is granted to women from 55 years of age and to men at 60. You must have a minimum of 750 contributions to request this monthly payment. This equates to the current minimum wage and is the same for everyone. Is there such a pension in your country? How many quotes do you need and how old do you have to be to request it?

In my country I have never heard of social security pension I don't even know whether it exist, but if it is, then it is an added advantage for retirees but workers who have served the nation greatly and it will also favour the female workers who has dedicated their time and strength in serving the nation.

I have heard about it once from my colleague at work but I don't know whether it exist in my country, but according to him he said social security exist in my country, if its exist it will be of great benefit to the pensioner.

The Social Security pension is different from that given by government entities and private companies, which offer their employees a pension plan. In my country, the social security pension is granted to women from 55 years of age and to men at 60. You must have a minimum of 750 contributions to request this monthly payment. This equates to the current minimum wage and is the same for everyone. Is there such a pension in your country? How many quotes do you need and how old do you have to be to request it?
Pension scheme in my country doesn't work as supposed, it has been turned in a racket for laundering money and stealing too.

The have predominantly contributory pension scheme, but after retirement it becomes another job to access monies these worker have contributed.

Pension scheme in my country doesn't work as supposed, it has been turned in a racket for laundering money and stealing too.

The have predominantly contributory pension scheme, but after retirement it becomes another job to access monies these worker have contributed.
It is very unfortunate that they have this situation in your country, since the pension for the elderly is of the utmost importance. And how do public employees after giving their youth and money to receive the pension? They do not receive that either? Since this is the responsibility of the government.

The social security pension in our country is the standard pension by the government institution called Social Security System. That is for the workers in private companies. There is another institution that handles the pension plan of government workers. The requirement is a monthly contribution for 10 years or 120 months before you can qualify. Also, you have to be 60 years old or older for the pension to start. From what I remember there is no lump sum anymore and the only pension by the government is the monthly pension.

I believe there is pension everywhere in the world but in expect of social security pension I haven't heard about that before I don't think it works in my country but if it works in any other country I believe it can be requested at the age of 75 or 60 because of this age anyone working under the government should have the right to request for his pension

The most extreme month to month Social Security advantage that an individual can get each month in 2021 is $3,895 for somebody who records at age 70. For somebody at full retirement age, the most extreme sum is $3,113, and for somebody matured 62, the greatest sum is $2,324.

Future adjustments: The qualifying conditions for the early pension will be adjusted in coming years as previously scheduled retirement age increases are implemented. Table 1 summarizes the normal retirement age and early pension eligibility by birth year. The main components of Denmark's old-age pension system are the universal state pension and an earnings-related ATP pension.

I believe that in all the countries of the world there is a social security system, or at least it is the duty, the name and the conditions under which the benefit is granted varies according to the country and government structures, but it fulfills the same Purpose: to provide financial and health assistance to the elderly, or to citizens in vulnerable situations, in some countries unfortunately this social assistance system does not cover all the basic needs of its beneficiaries, therefore they qualify it as null or non-existent

Pensions are typically workplace retirement plans, in which an employer makes contributions to a pool of funds on behalf of employees. Social Security is handled by the federal government and funded through payroll taxes collected from employees and companies.

• Pension amount: The full early pension is equal to the full state pension (folkepension) paid to a single person at the normal retirement age (13,853 kroner [US$2,284.54] a month in 2021). The pension amount is unaffected by other pension income, but it is reduced if a pensioner has gross annual earnings exceeding 24,000 kroner (US$3,957.91) or pension assets exceeding 2 million kroner (US$330,000). Unlike the state pension, the early pension is not adjusted based on marital status or a spouse's financial resources. Payment of the early pension ceases when a pensioner reaches the normal retirement age and begins receiving the state pension.

If you are aged 62 or older, or disabled or blind and have ample job credits, you can receive Social Security payments based on your earnings record. No work credits are required for family members who apply for benefits on your work record.

The maximum monthly Social Security benefit that an individual can receive per month in 2021 is $3,895 for someone who files at age 70. For someone at full retirement age, the maximum amount is $3,113, and for someone aged 62, the maximum amount is $2,324.

It good for securities to be collection pension because they also have families to Chantal for. Security is a had work because they protect life and property of people. So, it is good for securities to be collection pension.

The social security pension in our country is the standard pension by the government institution called Social Security System. That is for the workers in private companies. There is another institution that handles the pension plan of government workers. The requirement is a monthly contribution for 10 years or 120 months before you can qualify. Also, you have to be 60 years old or older for the pension to start. From what I remember there is no lump sum anymore and the only pension by the government is the monthly pension.
@Alexandoy , in your thread you describe that there is an "institution that manages the pension plan of government workers", is it the only pesion that workers of government entities receive? In other words, they do not receive the social security pension? I have read other comments and apparently in no country do they pay the double pension.

Yes it is. Get 60 years of age. You are given a pension when you have been in government service for 60 years. Which is very beneficial for you in the future. When you don't have enough energy in your body to do any more work, you can get the prophetic benefit you get every month.

Future adjustments: The qualifying conditions for the early pension will be adjusted in coming years as previously scheduled retirement age increases are implemented. Table 1 summarizes the normal retirement age and early pension eligibility by birth year. The main components of Denmark's old-age pension system are the universal state pension and an earnings-related ATP pension.
That means that in Denmark, if there is a double pension? That is, the state pension and the ATP? Is the state pension the one granted to government workers and the ATP is the social security pension? Could you clarify for me? I want to know if there is another country, apart from mine, that enjoys the double pension benefit

Yes, there is social security pensionnscheme in my country butbit is not very common because it I government regulated and mismanagement of funds has led to the reduction in the participation although a few corporate bodies are still trying to help employees save money through the scheme so they can have money available to them at retirement.

If you start collecting your benefits at age 65 you could receive approximately $33,773 per year or $2,814 per month. This is 44.7% of your final year's income of $75,629. This is only an estimate. Actual benefits depend on work history and the complete compensation rules used by Social Security.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back