What's new

Social security pension

I believe there is pension everywhere in the world but in expect of social security pension I haven't heard about that before I don't think it works in my country but if it works in any other country I believe it can be requested at the age of 75 or 60 because of this age anyone working under the government should have the right to request for his pension

To be honest this is very thoughtful by the government and what I just wish is that so many private organisations are going to see the sense in this and again to do this for their own employees.

I believe there is pension everywhere in the world but in expect of social security pension I haven't heard about that before I don't think it works in my country but if it works in any other country I believe it can be requested at the age of 75 or 60 because of this age anyone working under the government should have the right to request for his pension
When I created the topic, I thought Social Security Pension was very popular. In my country for women it is at the age of 55 and for men at the age of 60. It is beneficial because they receive a minimum monthly salary through it.
To be honest this is very thoughtful by the government and what I just wish is that so many private organisations are going to see the sense in this and again to do this for their own employees.
They should do so for the future welfare of the employees, who have given up their lives for the benefit of the organization. In case it does not apply in your country, you should think about paying for a private one, just thinking about your future at an advanced age.

Unfortunately this type of thing isn't available in my country and I love the idea about minimum contribution before getting withdrawal from them as well; these things would help a great deal.
I wish countries adopt this system.

I've heard of it once from a coworker, but I'm not sure if it exists in my country. However, he claimed that it does, and that social security benefits pensioners greatly if it does.

In my country there is nothing like social security pension even if there's is not regarded relevant. All I know is that the government pay retired workers pension every month and is not even reliable to some extent

There is no difference between men and women in my country as it stands at 60 years. The requirement is pretty much busy as all you need to do is to retire with the government.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back