Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?

For me the general rule of the thumb is if I cannot reach payment threshold or make at least $5 in a month, I will never work on that site. Therefore, after thorough research I have discovered sites where I can reach payment in one month.

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?
At the long run you cashed out there are some site that wont even respond to u again or you are banged from there sites... Some site or forums are just useless after reaching the threshold they fold up.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

You where even lucky to have been paid, i work with a survey site years back and it requires you watching surveys, i spent lots of money subscribing for data subscriptions in order to complete surveys and at the end,i wasn't paid at all.

Some forum or site are so frustrating that u can work on the site for months without reaching their minimum cash out. They are just time wasting site that really have nothing to offer. Is better to work on site that really pay than wasting time on one useless site.

Surveys is just a shame for me online. I never made any real earnings at all with surveys. I'm just marauding in vaingloriousness around them all. That's why I turned my back at them. It was also nightmares for me then, until i found meaningful earning sites.

Ayuwage, the ptc site took 2 months to pay me once. I had given up hope when the $5 arrived in my account. The annoying thing with this site was they never ever replied to messages to you couldn't tell what was happening. They would also zero your earnings if you stayed away too long.

Yes, before i started working with official freelance sites like freelancer, Upwork and Fiverr, i used to work for small rogue sites that impose some withdrawal limits and dubious conditions before they can allow you to withdraw. I never work with such sites again.

i once was working in a earn to upload website, and it literally took me 3 months to get paid, during my waiting for the site to pay, i stopped working for it thinking that it goes scam and just gave up

I once earned on dimeforum then ,and it took some time before i got my payment ,while some other payment site have been really fast

The one that readily comes to mind for me is Microworkers. I am hoping for some miracle after several weeks, if I would end up getting paid. It is really frustrating to experience such after working so hard and so long.

I hope Bizdustry hasn't been mentioned in this topic
Even when Bizdustry was paying just 1 cent per post, we had an option to earn 72 cents in 24 hours, which means if we had free time and can come up with good posts, we could have reached payment threshold in a week.

I have also worked in surveys and they really took so long to reach payout. I think I gave up even before I reached payout in any of them. As for sites that take too long to pay you after cashing out, I have never experienced that. Except in BMF when I withdraw through bitcoin, the high gas fee makes it hard for the admin to send payment on time. I have been waiting for a week now since I cashed out.

Makes me remember one survey site I participated in too, even the user interface was poor but I was still thinking foreign websites are always confirm, lol. It took about two weeks for me to get credited after requesting for withdrawal and it wasn't even lesser the amount I clicked.

There are a lot of them. I remember earning 4$ in one sites and it took the website forever to pay my hard earned money. Meanwhile I haven't got paid yet.

Survey websites are most guilt of this accusation that is the one of the reasons why I never liked attempting surveys online as their payments takes forever to get to you despite their meagre earning they still held on to it for a long time before they pay.

Survey websites are most guilt of this accusation that is the one of the reasons why I never liked attempting surveys online as their payments takes forever to get to you despite their meagre earning they still held on to it for a long time before they pay.
I have always suspect that. Because i have not seen any survey platform that Offers a fixed time to pay. Its always rare to see

It took me more than a year to reach the payment threshold on hubpages. I had already published more than 100 long articles of 1000 and more years to reach the payment threshold.

I did work for some sites that took too.long to pay way back when I didn't really know how these sites behaves when it comes to paying up, especially surveys

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back