What's new

Sites that took forever to pay

The platforms I know I have ever worked on tat took so long to finally pay me are those in the carttigory of the surveys. A particular one will state that they will pay after one month.
Survey sites can be very dissapointed. I used to face such difficulties too. They take so long to pay. Moreover, they are so irregular and so it will take ages before you reach payout. I decided to stay away from such sites.

I have joined these websites and mostly they were PTC with easy earnings but a very high threshold which made it tougher to reach for example $50 and I was like dying to reach that amount working day and night and it was my 1st earning website so that excitement was short-lived because they never paid.

I worked on my many site that till today i did not received my payment site like smart earn and so on. The site closed when i reach the withdrawal amount and this make me lost hope in online stuffs at all until a friend introduced me to bizdustry now I'm enjoying and since then I didn't join any site again.

Count yourself lucky that you received payment at the end. There are some sites that you will never be paid. Instead of them to pay you. You will be permanently banned and you will no longer have access to the site anymore

Survey sites can be very dissapointed. I used to face such difficulties too. They take so long to pay. Moreover, they are so irregular and so it will take ages before you reach payout. I decided to stay away from such sites.
Lol!! I can imagine your frustrations. It can really get one frustrated to have to be waiting that long after putting such long hours feeling out their long and painful survey

I Han not just understood much about the online earnings because I do not do much but I have been to a scam site called dime forum where they did not pay me.

The site that actually took forever to pay me is Gramfree and they didn't even pay me. I had to waste my time and resources, signing of smart contracts, watching of videos and spinning a roll and at the end of the day, I wasn't able to withdraw!

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?

most ptc sites take an eternity until you make the minimum payment, many and close in the meantime. because it gives you $ 0.0001 when viewing ads and the minimum payment is $ 5. without vip upgrade or 1000 reff you don't have much to do :)

Yeah I have. A survey site refused to pay me (don't know why survey sites have that in common.😁).
I've come to discover that a majority of survey sites don't immediately so I keep working and I place requests in faith on about 2 trusted sites and I haven't been disappointed since.

There arw some websites that delay their members payments but I've never came across such websites. It feels very bad for your payment to be delayed.

Any site that can not pay it members on time is evil, after for such sites they may stop working, or denying you your easy which can lead to even depression for some people.

Anytime i start working for a new site, my fear is always getting not paid and fortunately, that hasn't happened. Although i have worked on a survey site which took ages to pay but at least they paid me.

There once was an israeli website that is called "Paullra" and it had many tasks and enjoyable options to receive points with which later will become real money (at least that's what I thought) but then I realized that it is a fake website a scam, it took me a week to receive 1 coin, you can only withdraw when you hit 50 coins which are worth 50 shekels. So I realized it will actually take me forever to withdraw because it won't even happen.

Ayuwage, the ptc site took 2 months to pay me once. I had given up hope when the $5 arrived in my account. The annoying thing with this site was they never ever replied to messages to you couldn't tell what was happening. They would also zero your earnings if you stayed away too long.
This is to keep members active in the community so someone who doesn't visit a website for 30 days means it is no longer interested in earning something but pay after a lot of time is something not good, sites have to pay once a week or once a month payouts requests. What you say is true some sites have a support team as decoration.

There are so many site out there that are scam so someone need to be careful when working online you need to conduct proper research respect to the site you want to join some site will promise you alot but at the end of the day they will hold your payment without any reason such site is scam so you need to stay away from it.

I had this horrible experience when I first joined faucethub to earn some free coins in my account, but a few months after I received my payout, I resolved that under any circumstances, I would never work in faucets again.

Some forums or websites are so annoying that you can spend months using them without ever making the minimum payment out. They are merely time-wasting websites with no genuine value. It is preferable to work on a site that pays well than to waste time on a pointless one.

I don't really like the idea of late payment, we have some platforms online that takes a lot of time before they can pay you, that's not a good idea, I don't like those kinds of platforms.

Some forums or websites are so annoying that you can spend months using them without ever making the minimum payment out.
They are merely time-wasting websites with no genuine value.
It is preferable to work on a site that pays than to waste time on one pointless one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back