What's new

Sites that took forever to pay

Survey websites don't pay well and them find it difficult to pay, them behaves when it comes for payment most especially the surveys websites.

TCP game website is that website that has taken like forever to pay since I requested for my $20 payment. I have made my conclusion that the website or forum is a scam.

Survey websites don't pay well and them find it difficult to pay, them behaves when it comes for payment most especially the surveys websites.
Lol. Do you know that there are some survey websites that makes payment only after one to two months? Imagine doing such surveys and you'll be waiting this long to get paid and then they say there was a problem. Wow!!!

In reply to your above post concerning if i habe ever worked in a site that has taken very long for them to meet the end of the deal and pay upon withdrawal, well i haven't worked in such site before as that would be really discouraging

There were many cryptocurrency faucets which never paid me anytime. Apart from that , there were 1-2 ptc sites that didnt pay me. I was scammed many times by these free earning opportunities.

It's very annoying after working your ass out trying to make money online and the website refuses to pay you. I think I have had such experience before but I got to find out that this site is a scam site.

Infact talking about sites that took forever be for paying there are many of them and the reality is that they may never even make the payment even if you wait for all eternity. Because they were originally scam sites and don't even have the intention to pay in the first place. Like mymegamoney.

Infact talking about sites that took forever be for paying there are many of them and the reality is that they may never even make the payment even if you wait for all eternity. Because they were originally scam sites and don't even have the intention to pay in the first place. Like mymegamoney.
Yeah the admins have only 1 intention in such scam sites , just to scam people and make money for himself/herself , some sites doesnt even pay once.

I hope Bizdustry hasn't been mentioned in this topic
No, bizdustry has not been mentioned in this comment because bizdustry pays on time infact my last withdrawal came before expected, sites that take too long to pay mostly are scam sites.

Well fortunately I've yet to come across such sites because that would have been very disappointing for a worker who after the effort out into working and still it's earnings are delayed

My offline job has no such problems. I normally get paid with the stipulated time. But the job I do online as part time earning, I think there are many sites whuch puts me to hold before paying, that is something the owner should take care of, otherwise people will start leaving their services.

If you take a look at most of the survey sites,nthe stress you go through sometimes having to spend more than twenty minutes on a survey and at the end they decided to hold back your earning and hit pay you seems heart breaking.

I did work for some sites that took too.long to pay way back when I didn't really know how these sites behaves when it comes to paying up, especially surveys
Whenever a site is taking a while to pay I start to take it that such sites initially had bad intentions or may soon crash because that is a sign most times that that may be the end of the site.

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?
Dear friend, unfortunately it's pretty impossible to earn a living doing surveys, as obviously, in order to qualify and earn, their best target is people who can rely on a well paid job (apart of living in a tier1 country). I had a survey panel, in the past, where I could withdraw only after 2 years answering surveys :eek: . It was Respondi panel. In any way, it was not a scam panel: it was serious and finally paid me. The real matter was I rarely qualified and most of the surveys could reward me only disqualification points.
Then came a Spanish GPT: earnings were crumbs at the point I could withdraw after 4 years because it was very hard to reach the minimum threshold (but for residents in Spain the threshold was too lower).

Lolz, there is one site like that, an investment site call abokipay, I actually invest the sum of $5 to be credited with $7 within one week that was their arrangement,they actually paid me the first week but ever since then since last year up till now they have not paid me.lolz.

Lolz, there is one site like that, an investment site call abokipay, I actually invest the sum of $5 to be credited with $7 within one week that was their arrangement,they actually paid me the first week but ever since then since last year up till now they have not paid me.lolz.
You are lucky, theh even paid yoh first time. Normally such ponzi schemes never pay again. I hope you have not get bloated away with the first payment, and Intrigued to deposit even more cash onto their site.

You are lucky, theh even paid yoh first time. Normally such ponzi schemes never pay again. I hope you have not get bloated away with the first payment, and Intrigued to deposit even more cash onto their site.
No actually I didn't do that, what they were actually doing is that after you have made your first deposit you will be getting the sum of two dollars every week and that is what I was doing and I was expecting to get 2 dollars every week as they said but they end up not paying.

I hope Bizdustry hasn't been mentioned in this topic
Bizdustry can never be mentioned on this thread. This thread is for website that take forever to pay there members and bizdustry is not among. Bizdustry is a one website that will say they will pay in certain day and pay that day. My first and only payment I requested on Bizdustry was paid to me on Saturday that they said they will pay and it was when I woke from bed and I saw the alert from my trust wallet that I received litcoin. It was awesome. I am also planning to withdraw this weekend.
Long live Bizdustry and management.

I can't even remember any of them now because most of the sites I am ready to comments or do any other activity must be verified buy a lot of people and I must see the payment proof and I must look at their rating online before I can start ,so I can't remember any of the site that ve done that to me.

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?
Recently, I thought roqqu was going to take forever to pay me after I received some coins and roqqu sent me a message about some maintenance they were going through, my money was lost, some of it and I couldn't withdraw the rest, thank Goodness they are resolving it now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back