What's new

Sites that took forever to pay

The first site that paid me was a forum called ChatAbout. It took me a month before I was able to earn $5. But I had a nice time since it was my first earning. At least that was proof that I can earn money online. What followed were the good forums that paid more like Forum Wheel.

It took me more than a year to reach the payment threshold on hubpages. I had already published more than 100 long articles of 1000 and more years to reach the payment threshold.
Wow, that was a really long time. I bet you mean 100 articles of 1000 words and more. You must have been really patient to wait a whole year. What was the payment threshold?

I have had such experience but I just can't remember those sites at the moment. I just like what someone commented above, that one may need to have a rethink if he/she cannot earn at least $5 from a particular site monthly. I think I will adopt this measurement henceforth while working online.

Talking about sites that took long to pay reminds me of this dormant application on my phone, honey gain. I was told to just instal it and get money from it as it shares from my data usage and it has been the same for months!

Well, there are many revenue sharing platform that might take years for you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold because of their slow earning rate. I would not go after such sites and waste my time after such kind of sites. It might be pssible to combine all of such revenue sharing sites to gain some money but unfortunately, many revenue sharing sites have closed.

The first site that paid me was a forum called ChatAbout. It took me a month before I was able to earn $5. But I had a nice time since it was my first earning. At least that was proof that I can earn money online. What followed were the good forums that paid more like Forum Wheel.
I was on ChatAbout. I was paid Amazon gift cards twice, but when asked for withdrawal fr the third time, my account was gone. My login details said no account exist.

For me the general rule of the thumb is if I cannot reach payment threshold or make at least $5 in a month, I will never work on that site. Therefore, after thorough research I have discovered sites where I can reach payment in one month.
This objective or goals of yours for website that pays is quite low and I wouldn't set such an objective or goal for myself because if I were to set an objective for myself I think any website where I can't earn up to $20 a month is a no-no for me.

Honeygain will take my more than one year to reach its minimum withdrawal threshold before accessing withdraw with the current poor rate which I'm mining with.

There are many paid to click sites that take a very long time to earn because their payout threshold is just too high to achieve. If you really want to earn from paid to click sites, then you are required to invest and this is something many people are reluctant to do.

I once worked on a paid to comment site, we get paid to read news and comment and also share. After i was able to reach the minimum withdrawal, i decided to ask for a withdraw, they usually all withdrawal once a month i had to wait for the next month, only to for them to reject my offer for no reason. I waited again for another month it was rejected again

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?
I also have some bad experience with some bad survey platform like that,after I did what I was expected to they promise to pay at the end of each section but at the end it turn out to be a scammed.

Have you ever worked for a site that took way too long to pay you? Back when I started my online career, I started with surveys. I thought they would be the way to go for a living, but I learned that was not the case. Anyway, I remember working for a few months at a survey site, I forget what it was, but I think it died years ago anyway.

Anyway, I remember I didn't make much, maybe $40 or so. It required that you had like $20-$25 to cash out, but I waited until I got up to 40. It took weeks for them to cash me out when I requested it. I got the cash and moved on from there. I don't touch survey sites anymore because of it.

Anyway, do you have horror stories of sites taking forever to pay you? Or not paying you at all?
Well I think the website or app that took forever to pay for me personally have to be that twitch that app was so difficult for me to get verified so far out of all I have tried

there are truly some sites out there that usually take forever to pay after requesting for withdrawal. This type of behavior is popular with some of the survey platforms. They take forever for your payments to get to you

If the earning site has very high payment threshold, it will take a long time to reach payment threshold. It took me almost 2 years to reach payment threshold on hubpages.

Survey websites don't pay well and them find it difficult to pay, them behaves when it comes for payment most especially the surveys websites.

Well, if you live in a 3rd Tier country, then obviously many surbey websites will take forever to pay you because they do not send any surveys to Tier 3 country. I do not expect the survey market to get better for us people. I also live in a Tier 3 country and I never earned a dime from survey sites.

Apart from some sites that I’ve already forgotten about and move on with my life like wakanda and NNU. I currently have a survey app on my phone that I already have $6 but the minimum withdraw is $10.For like a month now have not make more than that $6

The platforms I know I have ever worked on tat took so long to finally pay me are those in the carttigory of the surveys. A particular one will state that they will pay after one month.

For me the general rule of the thumb is if I cannot reach payment threshold or make at least $5 in a month, I will never work on that site. Therefore, after thorough research I have discovered sites where I can reach payment in one month.
I think we are work in towards the same goal , when I started earning online , I have work in some sites and spent over 6months and i never earned onto $5, so decided that i won't be working on a site that can't pay me at least $10 in a month.

I usually use a site 15-30 days before first withdraw. If I can't withdraw in around 1 month I leave the site. Of course, not allways. I use sites where I can earn by doing surveys now so I get my money pretty fast, but I used before some investment sites with small montly interest

I did work for some sites that took too.long to pay way back when I didn't really know how these sites behaves when it comes to paying up, especially surveys
There are some sites that I worked on that took forever to pay sites like tcf, when you work on this site the other pay you have or give some kind of excuse and take longer to pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back