What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Though I still have some coins in my wallets that am still scared to withdraw it self. I hope this messed won't last for long. Though I heard friends using binance for withdrawal and it's with no itch.

I was really sad when I got hold up the news on the ban of crypto currency in Nigeria but was more sad when I realised I couldn't withdraw my hard earned money. I wish Bizdustry will introduce Payoneer as an option for withdrawal.

Though I still have some coins in my wallets that am still scared to withdraw it self. I hope this messed won't last for long. Though I heard friends using binance for withdrawal and it's with no itch.
I use binance too,it's simple easy and reliable I think you should try it too if you have to withdraw your coin they have a wonderful p2p service secured by an escrow act that's the more reason I'll recommend them for anyone who wish to withdraw regardless of the CBN ban currently... Peace!

The ban is effective but the people are dynamic and innovative, alot of people have found a way to beat the ban through peer to peer sales and purchase. The government didn't make the right choice doing so, but nevertheless people are still able to convert their cryptocurrencies to real cash.
Our government for sure didn't try at all in making such decision to curtail the naira, Cryptocurrency exchange. But never the less other avenue to convert to real cash have surfaced. And this time they can never block it anymore, cos they have no right for that.

It was not easy but we are doing peer to peer. A times we used to use another method which is PayPal. They were monitor exchange by Nigeria goldexchange, binance,luno accounts and the rest. It had been hectic but life must going on and internet will continue whether Nigeria government proscribed crypto account or not.somebody wanted to sent money using crypto to convert to naira I told the person my commercial bank account will be banned.

This is a big issue, so I've heard a lot of chatter about how you can use betting apps to withdraw by sending your crypto to the betting app and withdrawing naira (someone should please recommend a good betting app for such process). Also I think you can transfer your crypto to your PayPal account to withdraw.

To be sincere,I would like to mention that luno has been the best cause they still make withdrawal directly into you local account..
Still did that last week but it didn't went swiftly cause I tried withdrawing on monday butbi got the money on Friday.
Thatsbthe only hitch

Since the federal government of Nigeria banned the trade of cryptocurrencies to naira,i have been using binance for transactions,they don't necessarily send your converted coin to your bank account but you will use the p2p service and get buyers for your coin and the buyers send the cash directly to your bank account.

I have been using binance peer to peer market place to do all my transactions. I send my crypto currencies from other wallets to my binance and sell to buyers on p2p.

Withdrawal isn't an issue with the recent ban on crypto currency exchange Business in Nigeria. Despite the ban most crypto currency exchange platform are still handling out withdrawal to customers like Luno and binance, the only thing affected is just the deposit
The local exchange site that i know still disbursing funds into its members during the naira to Cryptocurrency ban is 'bundle Africa. They've proved to be the best crypto exchange site in Nigeria, kudos to them for staying.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
There are many solutions to the problems of crypto currency withdrawal since nigerains are not allowing the withdrawal of bitcoin into bank account, the only solution is to trade the crypto currency online and get money in return , or rather if you have a friend abroad, You can send him your crypto while he withdraw for you.

There are many solutions to the problems of crypto currency withdrawal since nigerains are not allowing the withdrawal of bitcoin into bank account, the only solution is to trade the crypto currency online and get money in return , or rather if you have a friend abroad, You can send him your crypto while he withdraw for you.
You're even going far with trading and offering your friend abroad to offer you cash in return. All you need to do is download binance app, use P2P trading option to cashout your funds fast within 15 minutes no stories.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

I recently saw that roqqu is allowing withdrawal to some microfinance bank and opay, I'm planning to use it maybe on my next withdrawal but who here as already used it? I think it would be fantastic if roqqu could pull that off.

I recently saw that roqqu is allowing withdrawal to some microfinance bank and opay, I'm planning to use it maybe on my next withdrawal but who here as already used it? I think it would be fantastic if roqqu could pull that off.
I never heard anyone withdrawing money through roqqu, maybe you should try such avenue, if it works for you, you can come here to tell us how the experience is. I only know about bundle Africa, that have added Nigerian withdrawal by inviting lots of crypto vendors that pays in cash direct to your bank account no stories.

I never heard anyone withdrawing money through roqqu, maybe you should try such avenue, if it works for you, you can come here to tell us how the experience is. I only know about bundle Africa, that have added Nigerian withdrawal by inviting lots of crypto vendors that pays in cash direct to your bank account no stories.
Wow, really? I used to think that roqqu was very popular especially with the recent ban on crypto currency as roqqu was one of the first apps to start pair to pair. I recently bought some litecoin on the app through pair to pair and it reflected in less than twenty minutes, would be withdrawing some soon though.

I need help with withdrawing money from my Luno account. Ever since the ban on crypto currency started in Nigeria, I have been storing my money in Bitcoin and I wish to withdraw the money so I can use it to settle urgent need that is staring at me. Is Luno still withdrawing?

Wow, really? I used to think that roqqu was very popular especially with the recent ban on crypto currency as roqqu was one of the first apps to start pair to pair. I recently bought some litecoin on the app through pair to pair and it reflected in less than twenty minutes, would be withdrawing some soon though.
Interesting, i never knew roqqu feature peer to peer trading on its app. I was thinking they're acting like Luno, that never introduced peer to peer trading. Its a plus to them, currently I'm stlettled at binance. I can't trade binance for roqqu, it doesn't take long at binance for my transactions to land safely.

The only official way to sell your bitcoin and get the money to your nigeria bank account is to know how to sell it on binance by doing peer to peer and make sure the buyer have send your money into your nigeria bank account before releasing the coin to he or she. And lastly we have to be careful because there is so many reapers online.

Binance peer to peer transactions is secure, unless the buyer or seller acts ignorantly, then the opposite number can trick him or her by smuggling the coins and never make the transaction successful. In that aspect we need to be careful, confirm payment that the transaction is successful between us.
The only official way to sell your bitcoin and get the money to your nigeria bank account is to know how to sell it on binance by doing peer to peer and make sure the buyer have send your money into your nigeria bank account before releasing the coin to he or she. And lastly we have to be careful because there is so many reapers online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back