What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Since Nigeria government has banned cryptocurrency for payment, there are other way for withdrew there is exchange platform that is handling the withdrawal to customers like binance.

God has blessed Nigerian youths with dynamisms and ability to provide solutions to whatever challenge they encounter.! Though we don't need to loud how it's done here but the fact remains the same that we've got a way out.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
I think that a good thing to do is to withdraw your funds to crypto directly and then you can use the crypto and various sites in order to purchase gift cards that you can then use as a means by which to utilize then coins for purchases. This is what i tend to do a lot of the time.

I think that a good thing to do is to withdraw your funds to crypto directly and then you can use the crypto and various sites in order to purchase gift cards that you can then use as a means by which to utilize then coins for purchases. This is what i tend to do a lot of the time.
Yes, withdrawing to the crypto wallet is better, then we can convert it to buy gift cards from the site that list it on sale or exchange for cash.

Yes, withdrawing to the crypto wallet is better, then we can convert it to buy gift cards from the site that list it on sale or exchange for cash.
I typically prefer to purchase gift cards and then use those gift cards and subsequent purchases from my cryptocurrency because it ensures that the site will not have any concerns with the cryptocurrency transaction. Sometimes they can be a delay and your payment Gate times out. This however is not the case if you make use of gift cards.

The Nigerian government decision to ban crypto-naira exchange came as a surprise to all of us. Up till now i don't understand such decision that is so weird to its citizens crypto development. But I've moved on to use other means to transact Cryptocurrency.

Apart form that fact that I usually use the peer to peer method offered by some cryptocurrencies exchange platforms like binance and co. I also sell to individual vendor. That is, a vendor I know face to face not online

Roqqu has actually come up with another feature that enables faster withdrawal, the withdrawal option provides a list of near money apps like wallets africa, o pay etc.

I typically prefer to purchase gift cards and then use those gift cards and subsequent purchases from my cryptocurrency because it ensures that the site will not have any concerns with the cryptocurrency transaction. Sometimes they can be a delay and your payment Gate times out. This however is not the case if you make use of gift cards.
Yes, i agree with your thoughts. It will be nice to purchase gift cards first before going on using it to purchase crypto or any other thing online.

Yes, i agree with your thoughts. It will be nice to purchase gift cards first before going on using it to purchase crypto or any other thing online.
The main reason that I use the purchasing of gift cards by a cryptocurrency is that it allows me to also use cryptocurrency at websites and online stores that previously do not accept this version of payment. So basically it is a way to increase the number of potential stores that I am able to use my cryptocurrency whilst at the same time not being concerned if the currency will be considered legal tender.

The main reason that I use the purchasing of gift cards by a cryptocurrency is that it allows me to also use cryptocurrency at websites and online stores that previously do not accept this version of payment. So basically it is a way to increase the number of potential stores that I am able to use my cryptocurrency whilst at the same time not being concerned if the currency will be considered legal tender.
Its good your gift card to crypto purchase works for you the best way you want it. I've not tried using gift card to purchase BTC or any crypto. The exchanger i use, doesn't consist such feature.

Despite the ban, investors in Nigeria have seem to slow down too because as humans especially Nigerians we always find a way to adapt, there has been a surge in P2P trading as a a result of that

Despite the ban, investors in Nigeria have seem to slow down too because as humans especially Nigerians we always find a way to adapt, there has been a surge in P2P trading as a a result of that
Yes, the P2P surge, ever since the pronouncement was made earlier this year. At least we've found solution to that, which is P2P. And the P2P trading volume have increased exponentially since then.

Roqqu has actually come up with another feature that enables faster withdrawal, the withdrawal option provides a list of near money apps like wallets africa, o pay etc.
I have been getting some vet bad reviews from a few people so far concerning this roqu. Hope you have always been able to withdraw from them without having any issues so far?

I already received some fun transfer in my wallet last week before the news of the central bank of Nigeria ban go to me and my friends and since then there has been diferent unfolding off events like funds not reflecting, delayed withdrawal etc but roqqu has promised to tart withdrawals soon
I think roqqu has specific time you can request for withdrawal between mondays to fridays.
Post automatically merged:

Withdrawal isn't an issue with the recent ban on crypto currency exchange Business in Nigeria. Despite the ban most crypto currency exchange platform are still handling out withdrawal to customers like Luno and binance, the only thing affected is just the deposit
You cant deposit nor make withdraws with luno currently, an article even came out yesterday regarding this issue for nigerians in luno. For now you can make withdraws in nigeria with luno

The Nigerian government decision to ban crypto-naira exchange came as a surprise to all of us. Up till now i don't understand such decision that is so weird to its citizens crypto development. But I've moved on to use other means to transact Cryptocurrency.
Please what other means fo you use

Have you yourself actually tired withdrawing from your roqqu account? Am thinking of withdrawing but its till next week or so, i just want to find out from others if they have withdrawn form roqqu

I have been getting some vet bad reviews from a few people so far concerning this roqu. Hope you have always been able to withdraw from them without having any issues so far?
I have made several withdraws even recharged my phone line with roqqu and its extremely fast, one if the fastest have seen so far. I have never had an issue with roqqu but this was before the ban on crypto. Am currently trying to find others who have been able to withdraw from roqqu post ban period

Last edited:
Yeah roqqu said they lost a database containing vital information recently so they have to adjust but it is work in progress now, just incase do you know another wallet I can use that would not give me issue?

Yes, the P2P surge, ever since the pronouncement was made earlier this year. At least we've found solution to that, which is P2P. And the P2P trading volume have increased exponentially since then.
It has really increased and that expected because we had to find another means no doubt, hopefully the government gets wiser and lifts the ban so as get things to how they were

It has really increased and that expected because we had to find another means no doubt, hopefully the government gets wiser and lifts the ban so as get things to how they were
Like they lift the ban or not, I'm just settled around P2P method, selling and buying crypto coins. Even in my second choice exchanger/wallet 'Bundle Africa. They have also reverted to using P2P method which makes transactions look like the ban isn't much to think about.

Sincerely speaking it has not been easy at all with the withdrawal process that someone has to undergo before he withdraw. to some extent I have to used usd and before transferring it to another currency the value will drop. it has not been funny at all.

Sincerely speaking it has not been easy at all with the withdrawal process that someone has to undergo before he withdraw. to some extent I have to used usd and before transferring it to another currency the value will drop. it has not been funny at all.
Haven't you discovered binance?? If you make use of binance and understand how the P2P method works there. You'll simply find things easy going, and the ban won't affect you at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back