What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

While the ban has affected trading to a large extent it hasn't abolished it completely. One can still do peer trading and withdraw your funds directly into your account. What has been the setback so far is that you can buy crypto with your banks anymore

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
Since the pronouncement date of government banning the transaction of crypto currencies with banks I knew something must be done by IT experts as regard how people can still get their money back in naira. I use binance p2p to get naira.

Most business owners choose to use their profits to improve their business. For example, looking for ways to simplify infrastructure, equipment, business processes, or improve the customer experience. These are all valuable strategies because they can increase your profits in the long run, which can help you grow your business

I have not made ant withdrawal so I wouldn't know if the ban is effective or not. But the news we've been hearing is not palatable. But let's be rest assured things will be good soon.

Although am using Peer2peer since the ban of cryptocurrency by Nigeria government, I wish we have other way for the withdrawal because the problem of being scammed during peer2peer is looming.
You won't be scammed if you're using a trusted wallet to run P2P. Through Binance exchange platforms you are protected when it comes to peer to peer trading pattern. Cos Binance serves as an escrow when it comes to negotiating for any deal via their platform.

Is there nothing really we can do to be able to withdraw our bitcoin in naira since we see that even after working, you will be paid with bitcoin which has gotten me worrying all day. I wish other payment methods could be added to this wonderful platform

Me and my guys have been using binance P2P and its very convenient. Cryptocurrency have come to stay, infact it is the future. Only weak government with weak institutions that see cryptocurrency as a threat. They are afraid that it will further devalue their local currency which has already been on a steady decline even before cryptocurrency

Peer to.peer on binance platform is the best bet. Use it for deposit and withdrawing. No government can stop crypto, the war is against technology and is a war that has been loose before it start. Let's keep our finger cross and watch as thing pans out.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

I was about making my first online earning when the news broke and that kind of destabilized me but I picked up myself and continue to work.
My first earnings is in litecoin and the value of which was $20. I cashed out my litecoin to have the first feel of my earnings on line using P2P Transaction which went on smooth for me.
My subsequent earnings will be saved up for investment purpose

In my own personal opinion, I think there will always a be a way out out to every difficult situations. And this is the case with the issue of Central Bank of Nigeria banning crypto to naira withdrawal through Nigerian banks. And among the available options is peer to peer transactions on various crypto currency exchange apps and site like, binance, luno, quidax to mention but few. And for you be able to carry out P2P transaction on these apps you can kindly watch the video on YouTube for a detailed explanation.

I was about making my first online earning when the news broke and that kind of destabilized me but I picked up myself and continue to work.
My first earnings is in litecoin and the value of which was $20. I cashed out my litecoin to have the first feel of my earnings on line using P2P Transaction which went on smooth for me.
My subsequent earnings will be saved up for investment purpose
Yeah actually it is the P2P that's making life much more easier now since the ban notice communique was released and it will be difficult for banks or CBN to track P2P arrangements and I hope CBN reconsider the ban.

Its expected the banks will definitely be clamping down on accounts linked with anything crypto. So the best way will be to deal with peer to peer what the original plan was. The same American FBI that the CBN claims to have influenced its decision didn't query the investment of Tesla in bitcoins.
Something is amiss in all this conspiracy.
Post automatically merged:

People are also making use of a betting site where the deposit their naira and convert to crypto and transfer to their wallets and vice versa. Am so unperturbed by their new policy cos as Nigerians we'll always innovate our way out of it.
Well the nigerian government can not stop the purchase of cryptocurrencies cause even the US government has tried but couldn't so no matter what there do the exchange of cryoto to cash must still take place, as long as pair yo pair is still available we can sell our coin to traders and get cash to our account.

In my own personal opinion, I think there will always a be a way out out to every difficult situations. And this is the case with the issue of Central Bank of Nigeria banning crypto to naira withdrawal through Nigerian banks. And among the available options is peer to peer transactions on various crypto currency exchange apps and site like, binance, luno, quidax to mention but few. And for you be able to carry out P2P transaction on these apps you can kindly watch the video on YouTube for a detailed explanation.
Their is already a way out, Binance P2P trading is the best at the moment to cash out your funds. If you haven't gotten underway with binace p2p site you should go now and create account and start selling your crypto asap.

Wh
Yeah actually it is the P2P that's making life much more easier now since the ban notice communique was released and it will be difficult for banks or CBN to track P2P arrangements and I hope CBN reconsider the ban.
While we await their official reconsideration, P2P transaction will be the real saviour as we can't be shit off a legitimate means of earning in a country where there is no job or hope for the son of the poor in the society

I haven't really made any withdrawal or even any move to withdraw to be honest. I am holding my coins for now buy I do know some apps or wallets are working just fine in this respect. Peer to peer trading and withdrawing to your wallet is helping

The ban is effective but the people are dynamic and innovative, alot of people have found a way to beat the ban through peer to peer sales and purchase. The government didn't make the right choice doing so, but nevertheless people are still able to convert their cryptocurrencies to real cash.

The ban is effective but the people are dynamic and innovative, alot of people have found a way to beat the ban through peer to peer sales and purchase. The government didn't make the right choice doing so, but nevertheless people are still able to convert their cryptocurrencies to real cash.
That's why the ban didn't have a hard crack on the Crypto currency activities in Nigeria today , the earlier they regulate it and find a way to generate revenue from this huge sector the better for the country.

While the ban has affected trading to a large extent it hasn't abolished it completely. One can still do peer trading and withdraw your funds directly into your account. What has been the setback so far is that you can buy crypto with your banks anymore
Since the time government has restricted the direct exchange of crypto currencies to Nigerian banks, I have started using binance wallet. I receive my crypto there and also sell through peer to peer with exchangers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back