What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

The ban on crypto in Nigeria has really be an opportunity for LUNO to defraud Nigerians who wish to withdraw through peer to peer method. I transfer from my LUNO account to fund a friend binance wallet and discover that the amount sent from LUNO was less in value when it enter binance.

Interesting, i never knew roqqu feature peer to peer trading on its app. I was thinking they're acting like Luno, that never introduced peer to peer trading. Its a plus to them, currently I'm stlettled at binance. I can't trade binance for roqqu, it doesn't take long at binance for my transactions to land safely.
Yeah, I was surprised too when I first heard about roqqu that I could withdraw within minutes and that was during the time the central bank placed a ban on crypto currency and I hadn't retrieved my binance password. I still prefer binance too.

The ban on crypto in Nigeria has really be an opportunity for LUNO to defraud Nigerians who wish to withdraw through peer to peer method. I transfer from my LUNO account to fund a friend binance wallet and discover that the amount sent from LUNO was less in value when it enter binance.
Very bad, Luno should stop such detestable ways to avoid putting their site on the wrong end. I heard about such news about Luno halving one's earnings when sent to binance. He said Luno is using fake dollar ratio to confuse it's users to buy more coins, thinking that the value of their coin is high. But all of a sudden the price of Luno offered isn't the true dollar value when you send to another exchange site. I'll advise you to abandon Luno for now, and use binance and its sister site 'bundle Africa, the two are the best for peer to peer transactions.

I am not from Nigeria but I am still able to receive funds in my country. You may use third party exchangers that can exchange your Cryptocurrency balance to fiat currency legally and it would have absolutely NOTHING to do with Nigerian government or any other government. However, third party exchangers always charge fees when it comes to exchanging cryptocurrency and sending the money to you.

I am not from Nigeria but I am still able to receive funds in my country. You may use third party exchangers that can exchange your Cryptocurrency balance to fiat currency legally and it would have absolutely NOTHING to do with Nigerian government or any other government. However, third party exchangers always charge fees when it comes to exchanging cryptocurrency and sending the money to you.
And i wouldn't be selling my coins to third party agents. I love to transact through a legitimate Cryptocurrency exchange site that serves as escrow to my transactions, to avoid any lingering at all.

And i wouldn't be selling my coins to third party agents. I love to transact through a legitimate Cryptocurrency exchange site that serves as escrow to my transactions, to avoid any lingering at all.

When I said "third party", I actually meant those exchangers you are talking about. I was not talking about some anonymous third party agents who do not reveal who they are. You can check for many reliable third party exchangers on the internet. I have used many reliable third party exchangers in the past.

When I said "third party", I actually meant those exchangers you are talking about. I was not talking about some anonymous third party agents who do not reveal who they are. You can check for many reliable third party exchangers on the internet. I have used many reliable third party exchangers in the past.
Okay, i understand what you're saying. Instead of searching on the web for the reliable third parties to exchange my coins for me with fiat currency. I prefer using binance exchange app to sell or buy coins via P2P successfully no qualms.

The ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria has really affect both the withdrawal and funding of crypto wallet. Peer to peer is though recommend but it has to be done through a trusted friend or family and transaction with total strange is not encourage.

The ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria has really affect both the withdrawal and funding of crypto wallet. Peer to peer is though recommend but it has to be done through a trusted friend or family and transaction with total strange is not encourage.
You can do peer to peer with your friend you know too well about and not your online friend you got no trust for. I'll advise you to use an escrow crypto exchange site to make your p2p transactions land safely without stories that touches.

FFind
Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
Find a good exchanger that you trust and be selling your bitcoin or any other coin to him. Cryptocurrency business is much more about trust. That is it. Not everything you can do on Apps

There will always be a way to trade your cryptocurrencies no matter the banner imposed on it by the government. The P2P payment platforms have gained ground more prominently ever since the ban

Though it has not been easy buying and withdrawing coin to and from wallet. The easiest means I have been using is selling to trusted friends and family who are ready and willing to buy it. Also use peer to peer on binance app to swap and sell my cryptocurrencies and this has been working for me very well.

Since the band of cryptocurrency transaction in Nigeria it has been so difficult to do transaction but I still make use of litcoin transaction site, because they still pay to naria

Nigerians are on of the most dynamic specie of human being. It was not even up to one week that the government banned crypto that they came about another withdrawal method

Lols I actually do exchange mine get it back in naira a friend told me he transferred his BCH to a betting account and actually played a minimal game and withdrew his money directly in naira to his bank

Am currently using paxful and local bitcoin to exchange through the use of peer2peer and most times i still check on binance to do the transaction i want to do

Thee ban did affect me very much. I have some coin in luno which i dont know if i can be able to withdraw them due to the ban on bank involving in crypto
You can't withdraw them you can send those coins to paxful wallet and withdraw all the coins through that wallet,that is what i recommend you to do

Initially, when the ban started, I had a trusted dude who was accumulating so I sold to him while he credits my account. But since Binance P2P became effective, it has been my plug for crypto transactions. I took time to learn before delving into it as their are many defrauders on the Binance platform.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back