What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Yes I received my payment
Hmm, yours is better you got the better out of your own withdrawal on Luno.com exchange platform. Mine is never on the better side, still stuck down on the Luno.com exchange platform. How many hours did it take Luno to process your funds into your own bank account??

Hmm, yours is better you got the better out of your own withdrawal on Luno.com exchange platform. Mine is never on the better side, still stuck down on the Luno.com exchange platform. How many hours did it take Luno to process your funds into your own bank account??
I placed the request on a Friday night and by Sunday morning I was credited.

Okay, that means I'll wait in the next two days time if they will credit me. Mine is just 23hours now, maybe in the next 25 hours it will reflect or never. If it doesn't reflect, I'll remove it and transfer to another wallet cos i can't see my coins diminishing like that.

Since the news of the banned on crypto currency transaction broke out, it has been very disheartening for me, because I use cryptocurrency as a means of receiving payment for most of my online transactions, but I still believe you can still withdraw via the luno app.

Concerning your question in how we Nigerians can withdraw, athough I am yet to make any withdrawals for now but according to the news I read on Luno blog, there is no stopping of naira withdrawals, unlike deposits that have been halted. Like I said I haven't tried it though... but I think peer 2 peer is the way to go from now henceforth

Concerning your question in how we Nigerians can withdraw, athough I am yet to make any withdrawals for now but according to the news I read on Luno blog, there is no stopping of naira withdrawals, unlike deposits that have been halted. Like I said I haven't tried it though... but I think peer 2 peer is the way to go from now henceforth
I'm thinking that way too, P2P will be better suited than any other option based on the ongoing issues concerning the crypto and naira exchange. I have heard many things about Binance, i think I'll be using Binance exchange for the P2P transactions.

I believe one can still withdraw with Luno but the deposit option has been disabled. But with time two things would happen. Either the government relaxes the policy and we can now deposit to buy crypto or the government outrightly enforces the policy thereby affecting withdrawal. In any way, Nigerians would still find a way around it.
You can withdraw with the help of peer to peer method, it is what i used last week to make transactions on binance so you can use that method another method is to deposit the money to your 1xbet account.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
Thanks for raiding this issue! I would also like the bizindustry team to look for ways where we can be paid if at all for the main time the law or rule is overturned because its tiring for me not to be able to withdraw.

Thanks for raiding this issue! I would also like the bizindustry team to look for ways where we can be paid if at all for the main time the law or rule is overturned because its tiring for me not to be able to withdraw.
Their is solution to withdrawing your funds from bizdustry to your Nigerian bank account. All you got to do is create a binance account today, download their mobile app via google playstore. Verify your profile via their KYC verification process, then start P2P trading via any member interested in buying and paying you with naira. PM me I'll tell you more ways to cash out your funds easily.

What About your bank account! I hope it hasn't been blocked! I heard they are blocking account now poo! Please be careful on this! I know we will scale through this nonsense. I'm just tired of this country.
Their is solution to withdrawing your funds from bizdustry to your Nigerian bank account. All you got to do is create a binance account today, download their mobile app via google playstore. Verify your profile via their KYC verification process, then start P2P trading via any member interested in buying and paying you with naira. PM me I'll tell you more ways to cash out your funds easily.
OK....I will chat you in the group, cus I have not withdrawn over a month now! Thanks for the assistance.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

Binanace have resume deposit and withdrawal with naira but luno is yet to come back.the Senate today have started debating on the issues and I think there is light at the end of the tunnel.it seems to me the senators understand what that cryptcurrency is all about.let'ssee how it goes.

Since the cbn inception withdrawal and deposit is really a challenge which we don't really know how to conquer yet, Luno message to my mail this afternoon that withrawal and deposit have been halted till further notice.

Tried to withdraw using Luno and I've not received my cash after 3 days. The threat is real. I'm beginning to think I should have used some other methods. This is a big embarrassment that governments can just wake up and not embrace the future.
Post automatically merged:

Tried to withdraw using Luno and I've not received my cash after 3 days. The threat is real. I'm beginning to think I should have used some other methods. This is a big embarrassment that governments can just wake up and not embrace the future.
My friend also have similar issues but i guess luno have promised that they would make refunds to those affected and those who their withdrawals have not been processed , i just hope luno works with international online payment network

What About your bank account! I hope it hasn't been blocked! I heard they are blocking account now poo! Please be careful on this! I know we will scale through this nonsense. I'm just tired of this country.

OK....I will chat you in the group, cus I have not withdrawn over a month now! Thanks for the assistance.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray
Sure, working and prayer works together. Through prayers you work from any perspective goes as planned bro. That's why i pray for any stumbling block standing on way should evacuate so I'll see sunlight. I pray that the entangling issues daunting on our country concerning the crypto ban should be reversed.

What About your bank account! I hope it hasn't been blocked! I heard they are blocking account now oooo! Please be careful on this! I know we will scale through this nonsense. I'm just tired of this country.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
There are several options actually. One of them is direct peer to peer, where you can sell to a trusted willing buyer, either in a closed whatsapp group or a known trader. You can as well sell on binance using the p2p option. Here you sell to one of the listed buyers who have bidder at a given price. You send the coin while the buyer send the cash to your account.
Another way is through the 1xbet option.

There are several options actually. One of them is direct peer to peer, where you can sell to a trusted willing buyer, either in a closed whatsapp group or a known trader. You can as well sell on binance using the p2p option. Here you sell to one of the listed buyers who have bidder at a given price. You send the coin while the buyer send the cash to your account.
Another way is through the 1xbet option.
Thanks a lot for bringing up this options to cashout funds from those exchange platforms where our coins are stuck on unable to be withdrawn cos of the ongoing FG and CBN issues of naira to Cryptocurrency deposit. The one i found best is the option of cashing through 1xbet, that one is working okay. Just that the charges are very outrageous i can't lie, it is not worth that high transaction fees.

Many people are experiencing such problems truly. But I think the problem is depositing but many people are finding a way around withdrawals. I haven't had to withdraw lately but I see people talk about Luno and Binance in that line of withdrawal.

Although am using Peer2peer since the ban of cryptocurrency by Nigeria government, I wish we have other way for the withdrawal because the problem of being scammed during peer2peer is looming.

There are many other ways to withdraw crypto currency in Nigeria, you can withdraw it by P2P. P2P is the best way of withdrawing crypto currency at the moment. You will send it to the buyer and the buyer will send you money in your bank account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back