What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Like they lift the ban or not, I'm just settled around P2P method, selling and buying crypto coins. Even in my second choice exchanger/wallet 'Bundle Africa. They have also reverted to using P2P method which makes transactions look like the ban isn't much to think about.
The government don't know they are the ones losing out, I keep wondering why ban crypto in the first place, I guess it just shows how incompetent they are when Nigeria was the second largest crypto market before the ban

The government don't know they are the ones losing out, I keep wondering why ban crypto in the first place, I guess it just shows how incompetent they are when Nigeria was the second largest crypto market before the ban
You spoke well dear. Those government personnel knows nothing about crypto or what crypto brings to we citizens. All they do stay in the office and do useless things.

The Nigerian government to ban in cryptocurrency came as a shock to many of us. Since then I have been using binance P2P and it has been working perfectly well.

Although I am yet to make any withdrawals for now bit according to the news I read on Luno blog, there is no stopping of naira withdrawals rather that of deposits. What platform is stopping withdrawals into local bank accounts?
Since the Nigerian government has ban the use of crypto currency and all hope has been lost, so people has been finding ways of getting a better solution, by using peer to peer method of withdrawing .

The Nigerian government to ban in cryptocurrency came as a shock to many of us. Since then I have been using binance P2P and it has been working perfectly well.
That's fantastic that binance P2P method gave been working perfectly for you since the disheartening pronouncement was made concerning crypto and naira exchange.

I have been wondering why Nigeria government banned crypto currency in the country. If not that you mention it now, I would not know. I have been selling my coins through black market.
So do you mean you sell your coin using the peer-to-peer feature on exchange platform all you sell your cryptocurrency to people because from what I have heard about selling cryptocurrency buy bitcoin on the black market is that it is too risky.

Yes, selling to people outside an exchange site or wallet, is risky only when you sell to people you don't know. If you sell to your friends or love ones you aren't in trouble.

The Nigerian government is the most confused government I have known. They makes policies and decision without having a second though about it. Their reasons for banning cryptocurrency is not substantial enough.

The Nigerian government is the most confused government I have known. They makes policies and decision without having a second though about it. Their reasons for banning cryptocurrency is not substantial enough.
There are a clueless bunch no doubt, this has to be worst administration ever that have ever witnessed, they have no idea what they are doing and it's really sad and frightening

The ban does not really affect much because a lot of Nigerian are still able to do crypto to naira transactions despite the ban. There are a lot of digital money exchangers in Nigeria and I use one of them to draw my cryptos

The P2P was a big alternative to lots of Nigerla if not by now the activities of cryptocurrencies will be very weak in Nigeria just like China but the alternative route helped.

Yes, the alternative route of using P2P is working for us that is affected by our govt partial ban of Cryptocurrency. Now the P2P method is on the massive surge daily basis.

Are you peer to peer on binance to deposit and withdraw most of my coins, you really need to be careful because there are lot of scammers there that can scam you of the little money you have, you really need to be very careful because I almost fell a victim.

Are you peer to peer on binance to deposit and withdraw most of my coins, you really need to be careful because there are lot of scammers there that can scam you of the little money you have, you really need to be very careful because I almost fell a victim.
Erase such negative mindset of losing your coins or assets via P2P. If you make use of Binance P2P option you won't lose your funds, it is secure, cos it uses secured escrow to back your negotiations.

If you make the mistake of releasing your coins without confirmation of payment first then you are likely to loose your coins because there are people on Binance trying hard to scam people.

Honestly am not into crypto currency
Post automatically merged:

Honestly am not into crypto currency
You should start to use crypto currency now. Because crypto currencies is the future. If you had $100 worth of dogecoin last year by now your $100 would have been more than $10,000 by now. Please it is never too late to invest in crypto currency.

Yeah since they decides to ban crypto currencies withdrawal for us in Nigeria I have resulted to various way like using Skrill and selling to online vendors or either I use my 1xbet betting account.

If you make the mistake of releasing your coins without confirmation of payment first then you are likely to loose your coins because there are people on Binance trying hard to scam people.
You're very correct bro. Their are people at binance who are either buyer or seller in the P2P market looking for the slightest means to defraud their fellow there. That's why we need to confirm first before releasing our hard earned coins or funds.

You're very correct bro. Their are people at binance who are either buyer or seller in the P2P market looking for the slightest means to defraud their fellow there. That's why we need to confirm first before releasing our hard earned coins or funds.
If you check their profile they offer higher prices and if you check their conditions part is that you must release the coin to them first before payment will be made. Which is dangerous.

If you check their profile they offer higher prices and if you check their conditions part is that you must release the coin to them first before payment will be made. Which is dangerous.
Dangerous enough, that's why i stick to my coins first, when i confirm the amount then I'll release. I've encountered such issue double now, and since I'm holding it down, the buyer has no choice than to cancel. You're very wise to have noted this dear, I'm careful enough when dealing on P2P, be it binance or any other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back