What's new

Should younger people be paid less?

No younger people shouldn’t be paid less because they work the same way the older people work and give account the same way older people give account

It depends on how the person work, if the person is hard working I think he or she should be paid a good amount of money, there's nothing like younger person being paid small.
Yes, I completely agree with what you've said, it depends on how they work, if the person is hard working I think he or should be paid a reasonable amount of money.

Everybody must be paid according to the kind of job he or she does whether the person is young or old. And people must be paid more when the put a lot of concentration in the work they do. So they must be paid based o their hardwork
This is also my opinion, I do not think anyone should be paid on the basis of his age which is unfair as you do not know what the person is facing and would need that sort of money to clear off.

I think this can depend on the salaries and remuneration authorities of the nations of the world. However I bet the salaries may be informed and be according to the merit of the staffs

No I don’t think so . Because if the young is very hardworking and is dedicated to the work why should he or she be paid less. So I won’t be happy if am paid less because am young

I think pay should be based off skill and experience, not age. You can have an older person with much less experience than a 21 year old, it just depends.

Younger people shouldn't be paid less because they are also entitled to the same pay rate with older ones since they work in the same department. So what should be different is experience pay rate because experience is the best teacher and should be regarded well.

I don't support the notion that young people should be paid less. What should determine an employee pay is the skill they possess and how valuable there are to the company. Some young people are better than the older people in job place.

Yes, I completely agree with what you've said, it depends on how they work, if the person is hard working I think he or should be paid a reasonable amount of money.
That's true if you are hard working you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but only if you have the knowledge, having the good knowledge is also important.

Over here the amount you are being paid as a worker most especially in government depends on so many things.. some of those things include your academic qualification, your level and how many years of experience you have been on service and some other minor things.

That's true if you are hard working you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but only if you have the knowledge, having the good knowledge is also important.
That's true, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you can easily earn money with it, but a lot of people choose to go the wrong way which is not good.

Paying workers should be based on their ecperience and the level of expertise , it doesnt have to be based on age , a younger person can know more and have more experience with some jobs than the older person .

That's true, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you can easily earn money with it, but a lot of people choose to go the wrong way which is not good.
Having the knowledge is not enough, knowing how to apply it will very much help you,a lot of people don't really get this right, that's why they keep on failing.

Age should not be a factor of deciding how much to pay workers. What an employer should consider first is how well someone is contributing to the growth of the business. So when a younger person adds more value to the company, let him/her not be paid less.

The amount of money you should be paid should be based on the contribution you are bringing to the group. It does not make any sense to pay people less just because they are younger.

The amount of money you should be paid should be based on the contribution you are bringing to the group. It does not make any sense to pay people less just because they are younger.
But you have to understand that in government work it depends on the level you are that determines how much they are going to pay. People entering into the government job as a level one worker will be paid the same no matter your age but as your position increases so likely your salary will increase.

Age should not be a criteria for hike in pay but experience definitely counts and that makes all the difference. Qualified but inexperienced person will be adding lesser value to the company compared to an experienced person. That is why there is pay parity and not the age.
No I don't agree age doesn't really matter if you are older doesn't mean you have more experience than younger peaple in my country everyone get paid the same ammount of course depending on your experience and things like that

Age shouldn't be a factor unless that person is completely new to the job. I don't think someone should be paid less because they're younger. They should be paid less if they're less experienced at the job than others. If they are really good at the job, than maybe an increase in pay could be set up. But in most cases when young people are paid less, is because they have less experience.

They will gain more money as soon as they work the job a while.

I think if you're good for the job, you'll be paid well. But if you're new to the job completely, young or old, you should start from the bottom like everyone else.

Over here the amount you are being paid as a worker most especially in government depends on so many things.. some of those things include your academic qualification, your level and how many years of experience you have been on service and some other minor things.
These things that you listed are fair basis for getting paid and not on the basis of age. If someone is paid based on his or her years of experience is not bad and should be commended.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back