What's new

Should younger people be paid less?

Having the knowledge is not enough, knowing how to apply it will very much help you,a lot of people don't really get this right, that's why they keep on failing.
Age shouldn't be a factor unless that person is completely new to the job. I don't think someone should be paid less because they're younger. They should be paid less if they're less experienced at the job than others. If they are really good at the job, than maybe an increase in pay could be set up. But in most cases when young people are paid less, is because they have less experience.

They will gain more money as soon as they work the job a while.

I think if you're good for the job, you'll be paid well. But if you're new to the job completely, young or old, you should start from the bottom like everyone else.
That's true, if you know what you are doing even if you young you can come up with a new ideas of earning money online, young people are good with things like this.

These things that you listed are fair basis for getting paid and not on the basis of age. If someone is paid based on his or her years of experience is not bad and should be commended.
So you really think that people are being paid based on age ? because to me I don't really think so , it depends on your years of experience or service that determines your position and increase in salary.

I do not believe that younger people should be paid lesser than people who are older and they are doing the same job. You should be paid equally to the amount of money that you are bringing into the company.

That's true, if you know what you are doing even if you young you can come up with a new ideas of earning money online, young people are good with things like this.
That's true, just like me I'm not very young and I earn a considerable amount of money by trading online, not only that I also work on bizdustry to earn money.

That's true, just like me I'm not very young and I earn a considerable amount of money by trading online, not only that I also work on bizdustry to earn money.
Wow that's great, earning money at your early stage is a good idea, it will help you to be financially independent, I like this your idea, I also like how you trade.

There is no need to consider if young people need to be paid less its not fair really because they discharge almost the same functions as adult why pay them less I consider that people with less knowledge dont deserve to be employed they need to undergo series of training before they get started so be it young or old the pay should be the same

I think pay should be in accordance of skill and labor. If you have little skill and do little work, you should not make that much. I feel like a lot of people these days complain they aren't getting paid enough to do minimal tasks the average 12 year old can handle while hard workers who spend 20+ years doing the same job perfectly yet seldom see a raise and get taken advantage of.

Wow that's great, earning money at your early stage is a good idea, it will help you to be financially independent, I like this your idea, I also like how you trade.
If you want to be financially independent you need to have a good income streams, having a skill set is also a good way to achieve whatever you want, this very important.

If you want to be financially independent you need to have a good income streams, having a skill set is also a good way to achieve whatever you want, this very important.
If you are having a profitable skills set you can gain whatever you want, a lot of people don't understand the importance of having a skill set, they ended up failing.

If you are having a profitable skills set you can gain whatever you want, a lot of people don't understand the importance of having a skill set, they ended up failing.

I think that a young person should be paid more as young people are at a crucial stage of their lives and they are trying to settle. This may mean that the government should also help them.

That's the, if you don't have a skill set you are not going to earn a dime, I'll advise you to have a good skills set that will help you to earn a decent amount of money.

That's the, if you don't have a skill set you are not going to earn a dime, I'll advise you to have a good skills set that will help you to earn a decent amount of money.
That's true, If you have a good skills set on whatever you are doing you are going to have the best results,a lot of people don't really know this, having a skill set is more than important.

I think that you must be able to have some level of skills and this also includes having the ability to write. I work as a writer and I am able to write some basic English and this is how i make money.

I have long said that age should not make a difference in how much someone gets paid. From what I understand someone of the age of 18 still does the same amount of work and time as someone who is say 25 yet the pay is less for the 18-year-old. It should be fairer to be honest no matter what age much like it should be fair pay whether male or female. If the person is doing the work required they should be paid the minimum amount and it should be the same throughout the board. Whether or not we will ever see that is a different story though.

That's true, If you have a good skills set on whatever you are doing you are going to have the best results,a lot of people don't really know this, having a skill set is more than important.
Normally if you don't have a skill set you are not going to earn a dime, you need to work on having a skill set this will very much help your trading journey.

Normally if you don't have a skill set you are not going to earn a dime, you need to work on having a skill set this will very much help your trading journey.
Productivity is not a function of age and age is definitely just a number.
I believe it would be fair and even helpful if you make your payments according to productivity.

That's the, having a skill set in trading is very important, trading itself is a skill, if you want to succeed in trading you need to master your skills, this very important.

Young people should be paid adequately and by adequately I mean that they are not to be sagregated due to their age.
They should be paid equally according to their level of productivity.

That's the, having a skill set in trading is very important, trading itself is a skill, if you want to succeed in trading you need to master your skills, this very important.
That's true,if you know how to trade you are going to earn a considerable amount of money in trading, a lot of people have become millionaires with Forex trading.

Paying somebody know because he is young just means that is going to keep on looking for other opportunities somewhere. Wages or salary should be dependent on what you contribute.
This is what should be done. It would be more fair to calculate the wages based on contributions to the success of the job than one's age. It can encourage some older people to be lazy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back