What's new

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

That is actually not true. In my country the population is high and so many businesses will thrive if you run it well. That is why I am planning starting a business here in the near future.

I think that this is actually one of the biggest advantage of living in a country where the population could be really high. Businesses might run better in such places.

I think that this is actually one of the biggest advantage of living in a country where the population could be really high. Businesses might run better in such places.
Yeah, businesses can easily thrive in countries where the population is much because you will be getting a lot of patronage. it is the major advantage of my country and so many businesses always prosper if run the right way.

Yeah, businesses can easily thrive in countries where the population is much because you will be getting a lot of patronage. it is the major advantage of my country and so many businesses always prosper if run the right way.

There is a huge reason for that. When you start a business in a populated country, the chances are that you will sell items faster as there might be many people who might have a demand for your product.

There is a huge reason for that. When you start a business in a populated country, the chances are that you will sell items faster as there might be many people who might have a demand for your product.
Yes, that is one of the major advantages of starting a business in a populated country. Your chances of succeeding in such a business is high if it is a kind of product that is in high demand there.

Well, based on some circumstances, I might say, the US is one of the most developed and also an exposed economy in the world so it might have a better advantages to invest in the area.

Well, i think that countries with high population and high purchasing power is the best one for business. This is why many people opt for the United States.

Well, i think that countries with high population and high purchasing power is the best one for business. This is why many people opt for the United States.
I think purchasing power and population are the two major things needed for any business to succeed. You are probably right on that and if you set up the right business in the right environment you will make profit.

I reckon that it might be a really profitable idea for sure. However, we must remember that starting a business in a different country could have its own challenges as well.
Even starting a business in your country has its own challenge, business in general is very challenging and you need to be very brave to Succed in business no matter the location.

Well I think starting up a business is a personal decision because it all depends on you, the kind of business to start and it location. and I think it's a better idea to start a business where you are always there to monitor.
Yes, if you want to start a business it's good to establish it where you can monitor the business. There's a level your business must reached before you should employ someone to help you manage it.

Even starting a business in your country has its own challenge, business in general is very challenging and you need to be very brave to Succed in business no matter the location.
Yeah, anywhere you want to set up a business you must bear at the back of your mind that you must face some challenges. that is why it is important to be very much prepared if you want to go into any business venture.

Well starting a business in a populated area, there is a high chance of seeling high but sometimes the sells depends greatly on the need of the people. if you are running a business that is not much needed by people, it will be very difficult to have a better sell.

Well starting a business in a populated area, there is a high chance of seeling high but sometimes the sells depends greatly on the need of the people. if you are running a business that is not much needed by people, it will be very difficult to have a better sell.
The need of the people is always very important whenever you are setting up any business. That is why it is important to carry out a mini survey if you want to set up a business in a particular area.

The US tend to provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. And I believe this is even the main reason why we see a lot of start up blossom within short period of time.
Location matters the most when it comes to setting up your business, in as much as you want to succeed in your business. It's very important to set up your business in a good location.

The United States is currently the country with the highest gross domestic production and you can understand that starting a business there is automatically going to give you an upper-hand than anywhere else in the world.

No Matt how exceptional your businesses is, location still matters. US is not the only better country in the world so it's not compulsory your business must be in the US

Your unique demands and objectives will determine whether you should establish your firm in the US or somewhere else. You'll have access to a sizable and varied market, a well-established infrastructure, and a helpful network of investors and businesspeople in the US. On the other side, establishing a firm in another nation may have some benefits, like a more hospitable tax climate, access to markets abroad, and lower costs.

The laws, regulations, etc may differ when it comes to each and every country. As far as the United States is concerned, the laws and rules might differ a lot in there.

This is something the person have to put into a very good consideration because there are so many differences in laws and regulation that are obtainable in different country and if it's a business that a particular law in a country is going to be against, it is better to avoid trying to start a business in that country.

The need of the people is always very important whenever you are setting up any business. That is why it is important to carry out a mini survey if you want to set up a business in a particular area.

There are many businesses where you may need people. However, there are many people who work alone. Some example include freelancers and many real estate agents as well.

There are many businesses where you may need people. However, there are many people who work alone. Some example include freelancers and many real estate agents as well.
Yeah, if you're starting a business that focuses on selling a product I think you need to carry out a survey first. Businesses like owning a shop in a particular geographical location needs that

Well if you are a resident of the US, is more better to start your business in that location. Though sometimes our location matters alot most especially in a place where is absolutely no peace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back