What's new

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

I reckon that it might be a really profitable idea for sure. However, we must remember that starting a business in a different country could have its own challenges as well.
Yeah, there are challenges to starting a business in a different country. First, you will have to go through registering your business with that company and it can be a whole new process from what you are used to. Then you also got to win the trust of customers, buying from a foreigner may not sit well with them.

Actually I will love to start up a business in the place I lives. that's to say if I lives in the United states, I will try to find out the kind of business that will be profitable for me just to less the cost of expenditure and others

Actually I will love to start up a business in the place I lives. that's to say if I lives in the United states, I will try to find out the kind of business that will be profitable for me just to less the cost of expenditure and others
Yeah, it is always best to start a business in the place you live in. That way, it will be easy to start and run. You should only start a business in a foreign country when you are expanding your branches.

I reckon that it might be a really profitable idea for sure. However, we must remember that starting a business in a different country could have its own challenges as well.
That's the fact about it, in as much as you want to venture into a business in a different country, then there are allot of challenges that is expected of you to pass, but I think hardwork can make everything easier.

It actually depends on the kind of business I want to start. There are some businesses that have more demand in Africa and there are some that have more demand in United States or some European countries. The amount of money I have will also determine where to set up the business.

It actually depends on the kind of business I want to start. There are some businesses that have more demand in Africa and there are some that have more demand in United States or some European countries. The amount of money I have will also determine where to set up the business.
You're right about that. There are products here that are not even available when you love out from your country and so would be strange and alien to them and it would really take some time for them to adapt to it and that's if they ever will.

Starting up a new business in a new country or different location is not a bad idea, even though it will require huge amount of capital. But if it happens that i have necessary capital to start this i will give it a trial.
Setting up business in a foreign country is a very good idea, especially if you're setting it up in one of the top tiers countries and economic friendly countries.

You're right about that. There are products here that are not even available when you love out from your country and so would be strange and alien to them and it would really take some time for them to adapt to it and that's if they ever will.
Wherever you are determines the kind of business you will start. If you are in top tier countries there are some businesses you can start there and make a lot of profit from it. The same thing goes with lower tier countries.

Yeah, there are challenges to starting a business in a different country. First, you will have to go through registering your business with that company and it can be a whole new process from what you are used to. Then you also got to win the trust of customers, buying from a foreigner may not sit well with them.

In order to do that, you may need to physically visit the country. This is because they require the owner to be physically present during the registration of the company.

Wherever you are determines the kind of business you will start. If you are in top tier countries there are some businesses you can start there and make a lot of profit from it. The same thing goes with lower tier countries.
Location actually plays an important role on how and what kind of business you can establish at a particular place. It's just too sad that many think that all businesses will do well when they establish it abroad.

Location actually plays an important role on how and what kind of business you can establish at a particular place. It's just too sad that many think that all businesses will do well when they establish it abroad.
That is actually not true. In my country the population is high and so many businesses will thrive if you run it well. That is why I am planning starting a business here in the near future.

That is actually not true. In my country the population is high and so many businesses will thrive if you run it well. That is why I am planning starting a business here in the near future.
That's exactly my point. I think people should learn on how to make the most out from the resources available. If everyone keeps investing outside, the country itself will be a mess.

To establish a business in the United States of America, you must have done your findings critically and understand how the market functions over there because it is going to be a difficult task to implement.

It will be a great privilege to have a business established in the United States of America, but it will be also a grave mistake if proper analysis was not conducted before such move was taken.

Should you setup a startup in the US or in another country? If so, what country? I wouldn't mind to one day start a bigger company than just doing websites, and I was curious about starting a company in the states versus in another country. Is there any benefits to doing it that way? What about the legality of it?
It is not a must to start up your business in the United States. You can start it up elsewhere. Any kind of business can flourish in any country. The only thing you need to do is to choose the right location for the business in that country.

Well starting a business somewhere, depends on your location.
If you are a resident of US, it's better to start at your close location than to, somewhere far from you.

Should you setup a startup in the US or in another country? If so, what country? I wouldn't mind to one day start a bigger company than just doing websites, and I was curious about starting a company in the states versus in another country. Is there any benefits to doing it that way? What about the legality of it?
If you do a job in any country, then you can only fulfill your daily life with this and can do nothing else and if you start your business then you will definitely have to face some difficulties, but when your If the business becomes successful, then you get a lot of benefit from it and it fulfills all the important needs of your family and it also benefits a lot for the generations to come.I want to say that you live your business more than a job because of which you can be successful.

I think that the answer ultimately depends on your goals and the type of business you want to build. If you're interested in starting a larger company beyond just building websites, then the US might be a great option for you. As Jeremy Houghton, the CEO of Made by Many, noted on his LinkedIn profile, the US is a hub for innovation and investment, with a thriving startup culture and a vast pool of talent and resources to draw from.
That being said, there are certainly advantages to starting a business in other countries as well. For instance, if you're interested in accessing new markets or have a specific cultural or linguistic expertise, starting a business in another country could give you a unique advantage.

Last edited:
I think that the answer ultimately depends on your goals and the type of business you want to build.
This is a good opinion and I think people prefer to run their businesses in the states than any other place. I guess it is good to have a business over there.

Well I think starting up a business is a personal decision because it all depends on you, the kind of business to start and it location. and I think it's a better idea to start a business where you are always there to monitor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back