What's new

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Should you setup a startup in the US or in another country? If so, what country? I wouldn't mind to one day start a bigger company than just doing websites, and I was curious about starting a company in the states versus in another country. Is there any benefits to doing it that way? What about the legality of it?

Well it's dependent on you. You'll need to weigh the pros and cons of the total package else you might not expect what will come next. So if after your feasibility study, it's not profitable, you're free to not start up there.

Should you setup a startup in the US or in another country? If so, what country? I wouldn't mind to one day start a bigger company than just doing websites, and I was curious about starting a company in the states versus in another country. Is there any benefits to doing it that way? What about the legality of it?

The laws, regulations, etc may differ when it comes to each and every country. As far as the United States is concerned, the laws and rules might differ a lot in there.

Starting a business in a US is a dream for many people. But it's not easy to start business there. Unlike most countries, US monitor every business in their country and it requires much money to start a business there.

In my opinion, businesses should be established in your predominant locality and then permitted to cross borders by enabling it to function on the Internet with the aim of gaining a larger audience

Well most often, setting a startup depends on you and your location. I can't start up a business in the UK while i am in the US or in US while i am in the UK. so definitely it most have to be in my place of resistance.

In my opinion, businesses should be established in your predominant locality and then permitted to cross borders by enabling it to function on the Internet with the aim of gaining a larger audience
This is actually a very good idea you have here but then again I have seen companies being preferred to the other because they reside in a well developed city or country.

I think the best position or idea, should be at your residence that's where you always lives. because you can't or it won't be effective setting a business in Dubai while you lives far from it.

The US tend to provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. And I believe this is even the main reason why we see a lot of start up blossom within short period of time.

In as much as location matters, it is absolutely essential that your business should address a need in demand.
If this is not carried out ,the business would fail regardless of it's location.

When establishing a business there's this thing called knowing your target audience and if you don't know that then you will really have problems knowing where your business should be located.
You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you have the necessary capital that can sustain you earn living there, because life there is not easy seriously, one has to have allot of money.

You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you have the necessary capital that can sustain you earn living there, because life there is not easy seriously, one has to have allot of money.
There's actually a very high cost of living over there and that's why you need to be very careful and also know if what you have to offer is needed there if not you will end up regretting your decisions.

I think our goal is to earn money and make our ends meet, i don't think your location will matter, the point here is to find something to make your ends meet.

I think our goal is to earn money and make our ends meet, i don't think your location will matter, the point here is to find something to make your ends meet.

Location may matter for certain people. I think that when you start a business, location might matter if your business is not that popular at all. So, this factor varies on the kind of business you run or how popular your business is .

Location may matter for certain people. I think that when you start a business, location might matter if your business is not that popular at all. So, this factor varies on the kind of business you run or how popular your business is .
That's true sir, if you don't have a good business location I don't think you can have the good results you are looking for,a lot of people are not successful because of this same reason.

You are going to find it more comfortable starting a business in the United States because it is home to the biggest technology companies in the world. This does not necessarily mean that starting it in any other place means it is going to fail.

That's true sir, if you don't have a good business location I don't think you can have the good results you are looking for,a lot of people are not successful because of this same reason.

I think that location may not matter if your business is exceptionally popular to the extent that it could possibly attract hundreds of customers per day at your business which might be located at a lonely location.

For me, one of the benefit of starting business in the USA, is access to many amenities that makes business to run very smoothly and this would make your growth in business to be quick.

I think that location may not matter if your business is exceptionally popular to the extent that it could possibly attract hundreds of customers per day at your business which might be located at a lonely location.
That's true, but I think before you can get to that stage of being popular you need to have a good business location, what do you think? This very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back