What's new

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

If I am a resident of US, I will definitely invest or start a business there and sometimes even a none resident can also run a business in the US depending on how he can relate with people over there.
That's a very nice place to start a business but you should know that most goods that are probably sold around your region might not actually be that common over there. So knowing your target audience is good.

That's a very nice place to start a business but you should know that most goods that are probably sold around your region might not actually be that common over there. So knowing your target audience is good.

There are many opportunities in countries like the United states. This is because many businesses exist in there and there are many investment opportunities in those countries as well.

You can start a business in a foreign country. But it is best if you are living there. This is because startups need someone to be there to manage the business well at its beginning. Also, being there makes it easier for you to know what is required in business in such a country.

There are so many people who want to start a business in the United States because they thing that starting a business in the United States could be much more profitable in the end.

There are so many people who want to start a business in the United States because they thing that starting a business in the United States could be much more profitable in the end.
In most cases, it's actually much more profitable than running your business in an underdeveloped region but then again, their cost of living there is usually high for most people to handle.

Location is very important in a business so you need to choose a location with a high demand for your products or services whether it is US or elsewhere.

Location is very important in a business so you need to choose a location with a high demand for your products or services whether it is US or elsewhere.

There are many businesses that become popular despite not being at a popular location. This is because they offer exceptional services and this is the reason why people love those businesses and visit such business place.

There are many businesses that become popular despite not being at a popular location. This is because they offer exceptional services and this is the reason why people love those businesses and visit such business place.
You are right, providing high quality products and services help a business to grow and find more customers, customers usually see the quality of products.

That is true. If you offer something attractive and something that people want or need, you will attract them to you even if you are not popular or in a popular location. When you look at people who provide designs for celebrities, you notice that they are not popular themselves.

It will be a great privilege to have a business in the United States of America but it does not come easily because you will need huge capital to achieve such a feat. One could easily establish businesses in your home country with no stressor.

That is true. If you offer something attractive and something that people want or need, you will attract them to you even if you are not popular or in a popular location. When you look at people who provide designs for celebrities, you notice that they are not popular themselves.

I think this is one of the main reasons why so many businesses like restaurants are so popular despite being located so far away from the city. They tend to offer good atmosphere and food.

I am not based in the US, and I don't think I will ever go to the US for work or business. Therefore, the topic is out of the question for me. However, I think just because your startup is based in the US does not mean you can become successful.
You may be right. But have you considered the fact that U.S is one of the best country to do business? Even working in U.S is good. I'm not also from U.S but if I see opportunity to do business or work there, I will grab it.

You may be right. But have you considered the fact that U.S is one of the best country to do business? Even working in U.S is good. I'm not also from U.S but if I see opportunity to do business or work there, I will grab it.
Most of the residents in Africa would always want to visit the United States because of the economic stability and because of the search for greener pastures. We should not dispute the fact that the united state has a stable economy.

Should you setup a startup in the US or in another country? If so, what country? I wouldn't mind to one day start a bigger company than just doing websites, and I was curious about starting a company in the states versus in another country. Is there any benefits to doing it that way? What about the legality of it?
I will want to set up a business in my location. It seems the standard of living and the countries arrangement here somehow favours business with smaller capital for those who are willing to start.

I will want to set up a business in my location. It seems the standard of living and the countries arrangement here somehow favours business with smaller capital for those who are willing to start.
Capital will be the major constraint of people traveling to the US to establish a business but if the capital is available, it will be a great opportunity to visit such a great country that has a stable economy for business to strive.

There are many people who start a business in a place where the standard of living is very high. They make good money in there and they manage to deal with their expenses as well,.

your offer is more important than your location if you are into digital marketing as people are willing to buy your offer not your location. if your offer is lucrative then they would not mind your location.

Starting up a new business in a new country or different location is not a bad idea, even though it will require huge amount of capital. But if it happens that i have necessary capital to start this i will give it a trial.

Well it depends on what kind of business and the best environment to start. there is no doubt that there are some business that can't or won't be effective in the US so it will be advisable to start else where.

Starting up a new business in a new country or different location is not a bad idea, even though it will require huge amount of capital. But if it happens that i have necessary capital to start this i will give it a trial.

I reckon that it might be a really profitable idea for sure. However, we must remember that starting a business in a different country could have its own challenges as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back