What's new

Should you always be occupied with making money?

Well, honestly, experiences are different. I haven't had a good life with my family or friends and working is the best fun. Basically, I work so that I can escape from the events of the day and occupy my mind elsewhere. Well, this is my experience

Financial freedom needs hard work but it doesn't mean that you should work 24/7 because it will damage your health and the money you earn front it won't help you get well back.
Exactly, even focusing on making money all the time will not make one to be productive. To being productive, you must know what's going on and have knowledge about many things. But when all your focus is to make money online, how would you learn new things?

Financial freedom needs hard work but it doesn't mean that you should work 24/7 because it will damage your health and the money you earn front it won't help you get well back.
You're right, it is important work consistently to achieve your goals but that does not mean you should work for the rest of your life. No matter the kind of job you do you should always find time to rest and take care of yourself.

It is crucial to be occupied with money-making because that is what will put food on your table v. Virtually all the thing we do revolve around money and it is necessary to make money.

It is crucial to be occupied with money-making because that is what will put food on your table v. Virtually all the thing we do revolve around money and it is necessary to make money.
In my own opinion, it is not always good to be occupied with making money. That is why it is important and necessary to create a passive income stream for yourself so that you can make money even when you're sleeping.

Instead of thinking about how you can make more money, you will have to develop a method that will bring you money even when you sleep so that you do not have to concentrate on money always

Instead of thinking about how you can make more money, you will have to develop a method that will bring you money even when you sleep so that you do not have to concentrate on money always
If you are talking about this type of money making strategy then you need to become a blogger or learn affiliate marketing,aside from this I believe spending more time to earn more money is very beneficial

All the things you are saying about having fun has to do with money. Money must be prioritized. As it stands, I place money making first above everything.

Exactly, even focusing on making money all the time will not make one to be productive. To being productive, you must know what's going on and have knowledge about many things. But when all your focus is to make money online, how would you learn new things?
Definitely, if you always focus on making money then you won't have time to learn new things and improve your knowledge so you will not be able to find good sources of money making.

I always remember as a kid and also as I got older, my dad had some wise worse that he always used to say to me and my brothers and it stuck in my head and will be something I will never forget.

His words were "Never get too busy making a living you forget to enjoy life" Those words his hard and even now with the increasing inflation and the cost of living being how it is, it's never been truer words.

My dad spent a lot of time working and sometimes even working away to help us have a great life growing up and ensure his family was provided for but he always took time out to spend with us when he could as a family and I will always remember that.

I always live by that.

You are correct. Making money shouldn't be the only thing a person does. You should have time for other important things too, that is why we need to maintain a balance in e every area of our lives.

It is better to always be preoccupied with money making platforms because the amount of time you spend on those platform would be directly proportional to the amount of money you are going to make online.

It is better to always be preoccupied with money making platforms because the amount of time you spend on those platform would be directly proportional to the amount of money you are going to make online.
I don't find anything appealing other than to keep making money online. However, it is important to gain access to so many money making platforms online.

Actually I think it depends on the level of your offline schedule.

If you are earning some good considerable amount of money while working online, I will advise you to be always occupied with your jobs.

Actually I think it depends on the level of your offline schedule.

If you are earning some good considerable amount of money while working online, I will advise you to be always occupied with your jobs.
It is possible to get acquainted to money making platforms if you are really determined to make money online . Besides, making money is an activity that we must try to adopt.

If you depend on money making sites, you will be occupied with money making all the time. However, if you work on your own projects and sites, you cam start receiving passive income.

Yes, money is important to our life. And you're right, virtually everything we do revolve round money, but we don't need to be always occupied with making money. There are some job that you'll only for 2 hours but will bring much money than job you do for 5 hours. There are many opportunities you'll be missed if you're always occupied with money making.

You should not always be occupied with making money because life is beyond money. Our health needs rest, fun and work. You have to schedule your time for work and some time for fun and spiritual life. Our life is not for making money alone but to impact lives and achieve purposes.

Making money online is one of those things which I prefer doing on regular basis infact for someone like me I can't even stay a single say without making money online so I go to work every blessing day to earn more

Actually I think it depends on the best or possible ways to which you have been generating your income.

aid that's the only primary source of your income, I wont advise you to missed used such opportunities but always occupied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back