What's new

Should you always be occupied with making money?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's true that money is important, but do you think it should be what we think of all the time? For me I believe it is not necessary, you should have a life outside money in all aspects. Have fun, connect with friends and live. Those things are also equally important in life, everything should not be about money always.

What do you think?

Well I think it depends.

Making money online shouldn't be the only thing that someone will always occupied himself with but you should get yourself involved into other streams that can earned you income.

It's a matter of personal preference and depends on each person's priorities and ambitions whether they should always be focused on producing money. While having enough money to meet basic needs, maintain financial security, and pursue specific goals is crucial, it shouldn't be the only priority in one's life.

I think it is a matter of individual choices. If you are very passionate about the work you do, Then you would have no problem making money from it 24/7.
Hence, That is why I call it Individual choice.

Making money is the responsibility of everyone but it is always important and necessary you make out time for some certain things. Personally and try to make outfit time to balance my life outside online money making.

I believe in having a life outside money making. That means I have to manage my time well so that I get enough time to work online and enough to spend time with family, friends and engage in my own hobbies. I also have to focus on my self development by reading books and learning new skills.

No, one should not always be occupied with making money. It is true that we all need money but one should also have time for one's self then friends and loved ones.

What is the purpose of making money? To live a comfortable life, to enjoy life, right? If you just focus on making money and do not enjoy life, what is the purpose of money?

Money is a priority. An overwhelming majority of things in this life can be fixed and solved with money. For a starter and a young person, you must focus on money so that a time would come when you rest from active hustling and enjoy.

No, one should not always be occupied with making money. It is true that we all need money but one should also have time for one's self then friends and loved ones.
I now get your point we need to have time for ourselves thou if you can sacrifice alot of time and effort to earn really serious the end result will shock you,i use to work around the clock but I discover it was affecting my health so I have to schedule time now for each and every activity I do online

It's true that money is important, but do you think it should be what we think of all the time? For me I believe it is not necessary, you should have a life outside money in all aspects. Have fun, connect with friends and live. Those things are also equally important in life, everything should not be about money always.

What do you think?

There are times when you just need to have fun. Fun is part of life and we need fun because it is good for our mental health. It is not good for us to do something that is boring all the time

Well, it's wrong to be occupying yourself with making money online everytime. Making money is important but other things should not be scrape because of it. You still have to find time no matter how busy you're to visit friends, read books and do things that make you happy.

you should not always be occupied with making money, as there are things that are more important than money, like spending time with your loved ones and taking care of your health.

That's true, the purpose of making money in the first place is for you to enjoy your life and not always be occupied with it. That is why people should learn how to make passive income.

Working continually will make you bored, it would be better to have some fun time with your family members and your friends, this will keep your life in balance.

We need money to live our materialistic life but to be at peace we need to find a balance between things especially our work time, family time and time for ourselves.

I now get your point we need to have time for ourselves thou if you can sacrifice alot of time and effort to earn really serious the end result will shock you,i use to work around the clock but I discover it was affecting my health so I have to schedule time now for each and every activity I do online
I started working during the pandemic and there was lockdown, so i was so focused on earning online but after the pandemic, i had to go to school and working online like i used to would seriously affect my studies. So i made a schedule so i can have time for my work, school work, family and friends and even other things.

Personally to some extent, I think so.

You should always have something in mind to define your goals.

At least that will give you a focus based on things that will make you successful in life.

Working continually will make you bored, it would be better to have some fun time with your family members and your friends, this will keep your life in balance.
Probably, anybody who keeps on working without resting for all the days of his or her life didn't achieve financial freedom in my own opinion. If you achieve financial freedom you will actually not be working every time because you will have passive income sources.

Probably, anybody who keeps on working without resting for all the days of his or her life didn't achieve financial freedom in my own opinion. If you achieve financial freedom you will actually not be working every time because you will have passive income sources.
Financial freedom needs hard work but it doesn't mean that you should work 24/7 because it will damage your health and the money you earn front it won't help you get well back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back