What's new

Should people start investing at a young age?

I think people have different kinds of interest. If you do not have interest in going to school it is better to setup your own business. The money you spend in school if you use it to invest in a good business you can make a lot of money on the long run. But like I've said, it depends on interest.
Yes , it depends on interest. The reason why I said that school is important is because if you have to face your school and come out with good results , if you are studying a business-related course you can use your academic knowledge to set up a business to generate the best profit compared to someone who has not been to school.

Yes , it depends on interest. The reason why I said that school is important is because if you have to face your school and come out with good results , if you are studying a business-related course you can use your academic knowledge to set up a business to generate the best profit compared to someone who has not been to school.
That's true anyway, what business is more of practical knowledge. there are people who never went to school but they are still very much successful even more than those who went to school.

That's true anyway, what business is more of practical knowledge. there are people who never went to school but they are still very much successful even more than those who went to school.
That may be true. I consider those people to be talented in business. people can still succeed in business without school but don't you think academic qualification will make his business to become more successful than it now ?

If you start an investment at young age I believe that it's for your own good really serious because when you grow old that investment may now sound as your major sour e of income ,so it's nice to take advantage of investment at youthful

That may be true. I consider those people to be talented in business. people can still succeed in business without school but don't you think academic qualification will make his business to become more successful than it now ?
I believe academic qualification can add something to the business but it is not a prerequisite to be successful in business. You may get more contracts or contacts with your academic qualification actually.

I believe academic qualification can add something to the business but it is not a prerequisite to be successful in business. You may get more contracts or contacts with your academic qualification actually.
If that will make our business to be more successful then that is ok. we are just in a situations that we have a successful and continuous business than a situation that our business progressis limited to some extent. If academic qualification will help you in that then you have to go for it.

If that will make our business to be more successful then that is ok. we are just in a situations that we have a successful and continuous business than a situation that our business progressis limited to some extent. If academic qualification will help you in that then you have to go for it.
I think it depends on the individual involved. There are some people who never went to school and they started businesses but of the long run they felt the need to go back to school. there are some who don't feel any need to go back to school after running successful businesses.

I think it depends on the individual involved. There are some people who never went to school and they started businesses but of the long run they felt the need to go back to school. there are some who don't feel any need to go back to school after running successful businesses.
You have said it all. That is exactly . It depends on everyone's plans and arrangement . Some people may choose to pursue while others may not to choose to do it. . That does not mean that they will not have a successful business , far from it.

Owing an investment at youthful age is very good so for this aspect for some one like me I see it as early preparation for financial breakthrough in the nearest future it's help you reach your goals easyly

Definitely, yes one should start running an investment at his young age once he or she has the money and is capable of talking risk and also it will give him or her experience on investment.
I agree with you, if someone starts investing at a young age then he/she will be familiar with investment after graduation and I think it is necessary because stuffs related to business is not being taught at schools.

Investment can be done by anyone of any age as long as you have the capital, knowledge and skills that are needed for investment. Though some financial institutions such as banks may hinder a much younger person from having an account with them. Hence that affects a person's investment venture.

I wouldn't invest in Bitcoin, it not profitable. As you have said that means The the value of your money will increase $100 but there are some alternative cryptocurrency that can give you $500 if bitcoins happen to move to 100,000 dollars
It's not because it's the best, but when things are going downhill, it retains it's value better. It is also sure that it won't die out. Imagine having a large chunk of your investment in FTT or Luna. These were well grounded projects.

I agree with you, if someone starts investing at a young age then he/she will be familiar with investment after graduation and I think it is necessary because stuffs related to business is not being taught at schools.
Yeah, it is so unfortunate that we are never taught business, finance or investment if you are not taking a course related to them. Yet they are very important in life. We should have been told in school that you cannot depend on employment alone to live a good life.

Yeah, it is so unfortunate that we are never taught business, finance or investment if you are not taking a course related to them. Yet they are very important in life. We should have been told in school that you cannot depend on employment alone to live a good life.
This is a very big problem that no one is noticing, at schools and universities they just teach us those things that are not related to life, they don't teach how to live.

Yes, it can be beneficial for people to start investing at a young age. Starting early allows for a longer investment time horizon, which can help to mitigate the impact of market fluctuations. Additionally, the power of compound interest can help investments grow significantly over time. However, it's important to do your own research, understand the risks, and only invest what you can afford to lose. It's also important to have a balanced portfolio, diversifying across different types of investments.

There's no age barrier at which you could start in personal business, it all depends on your skill and ability to make changes and make remarkable impact in business.
This is the mindset that I want people to start teaching children because there is really no particular time that is good for you to start investing as you should learn it from a very young age.

This is a very big problem that no one is noticing, at schools and universities they just teach us those things that are not related to life, they don't teach how to live.
That is right. I always wonder what titration, which I was taught in my chemistry class, is helping me with right now. I wish I had spent that time learning investment and personal finance. Leave it to those who are interested in building a career in chemistry.

Invest as soon as you can. The earlier the better, because it'll help you learn how to better invest in the future. As well, your investment early on, could be what brings you further into your career.

Save money, invest it, study, learn, etc.

It depends on the individual financial strength. If you have money, it's better to start investing at early ages. There's no point in waiting till you're old before you start to invest. Once you're making, you need to start thinking of investing.

It depends on the individual financial strength. If you have money, it's better to start investing at early ages. There's no point in waiting till you're old before you start to invest. Once you're making, you need to start thinking of investing.
That is right. If you are doing something to earn money, you should definitely think about investing. In fact, it is always best to start investing at a young age. When you get older, you will have a better financially stable life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back