What's new

Should people start investing at a young age?

You are going to be at a very big advantage if you are going to start understanding the money market and how investment were from a very young age because it will help you all along the way.

It is a very good thing that you should start investing from a very young age but your most important thing at this time is that you should be learning and building experience and not to make crazy profit.

Yes there is nothing wrong starting an investment at young age its give way and ensure that you make more money so I think its better you start an investment when you are still young.

I also think that if you start an investment young your mind will be at rest because you will see that you are going to benefit alot of it in the future and know that there is something you can rely up when you grow old

Starting an investment at young age is very good it's going to have positive impact when you grow old so it's better you start investing early it's a bedrock for financial freedom

Definitely, yes one should start running an investment at his young age once he or she has the money and is capable of talking risk and also it will give him or her experience on investment.
There is one thing i have come to understand about investment and taking calculated risk,when you are young you can actually absorbed the pressure that most business would bring,compared to when you are old,when you cannot withstand the pressure.

The truth of the matter is that if you invest at youthful age dear you will see good outcome when you grow old there is nothing wrong investing when you are still young a research have even proof that it's sure way for financial freedom

Starting an investment at young age is something every teen need to consider when you grow old you will see that the investment that you have made early will have yeild you better roi so I think that you could consider it as early planing

A lot of people are actually not enjoying right now because they did not start to invest from a young age. You are going to find it to be absolutely easier if you are going to know about money from a young age.

A lot of people are actually not enjoying right now because they did not start to invest from a young age. You are going to find it to be absolutely easier if you are going to know about money from a young age.
You are saying the right thing I beleive that the more early that you prepare is the more effective way for you to gain financial freedom.

I think its good if you invest now then surely you will reap the benefit in the future

Investment generally requires money and to be able to invest in any investment of your choice you needs to have the required money to do so. Yes if the money is there I would love to start investing as early as possible.

Investing money at a very young age is a very good idea and initiative. I think making investment is one of the things parents actually need to teach their children because it will help them become financially stable.

It is very important that people been to know the basics of how to handle money and how to grow money from a small age. This ensures that they learn all the lersons they should learn before they grow up.

People can start investment at young age to be sincere so I think it's mark preparation for their financial freedom in the future if you invest during your youthful age you will reap the benefits when you are old

Making investment at a younger age will give you the needed experience to be successful in life. You will also have the opportunity to correct your mistakes early.

Making investment at a younger age will give you the needed experience to be successful in life. You will also have the opportunity to correct your mistakes early.
A agree to some extent. This is only if you have money but I don't value early Investment in the sense that you should have used that money to go to school, study perfectly and come out to establish a business related to your area of concentration. Then generate profit and invest in whatever you are interested.

Definitely, yes one should start running an investment at his young age once he or she has the money and is capable of talking risk and also it will give him or her experience on investment.
You are right, investments need researches and researches will help every individual to learn about finance and investments which is not being taught at schools.

The fact is that investment can be done anytime without any problem . but it seems a lot of people may not have money to invest at a tender age . obviously if there is money there's nothing wrong with investing. For me I wish I had invested earlier in most of the things I now understand most especially cryptocurrency .
It's now possible to invest with even $10 or less. Imagine buying Bitcoin now with $10 and holding till it's $100k. That's 10x returns and even youngsters can easily achieve this.

It is very important that people should learn how to start investing from a young age and in fact it will even be practical. This way they are going to learn how to be financially free very early.

A agree to some extent. This is only if you have money but I don't value early Investment in the sense that you should have used that money to go to school, study perfectly and come out to establish a business related to your area of concentration. Then generate profit and invest in whatever you are interested.
I think people have different kinds of interest. If you do not have interest in going to school it is better to setup your own business. The money you spend in school if you use it to invest in a good business you can make a lot of money on the long run. But like I've said, it depends on interest.

It's now possible to invest with even $10 or less. Imagine buying Bitcoin now with $10 and holding till it's $100k. That's 10x returns and even youngsters can easily achieve this.
I wouldn't invest in Bitcoin, it not profitable. As you have said that means The the value of your money will increase $100 but there are some alternative cryptocurrency that can give you $500 if bitcoins happen to move to 100,000 dollars

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back