What's new

Should people start investing at a young age?

There is nothing wrong in investing at a young age, Cause there is no actual age for anyone to invest. If you have something you can invest in and you have the capital to do so, then go ahead and invest in it.

That is right. I always wonder what titration, which I was taught in my chemistry class, is helping me with right now. I wish I had spent that time learning investment and personal finance. Leave it to those who are interested in building a career in chemistry.
This is what I want to mention, if you don't like chemistry or biology then why should you learn it? They put you in a system without realizing that you are wasting your time.

There is nothing wrong in investing at a young age, Cause there is no actual age for anyone to invest. If you have something you can invest in and you have the capital to do so, then go ahead and invest in it.
That is right. Anyone can invest at any age. Apart from having capital, you should also ensure that your knowledge and skills about the investment are intact. Otherwise, you night lose if you are not knowledgeable.

You are very right there is nothing wrong investing at young age so I think that if you invest at youthful age it's a planning for your future it's going to ensure that you don't lack or go broke in the future so I think it's better to engage on many investment when you are still young

The first-generation billionaires you see today started at a young age. They not only invested but also created their own business. People should start investing at the young age, but should stay away from taking short cut road.

Young individuals should start making investments. By making regular investments while you are still young, you will give the power of compounding a chance to work in your favor. As a result, your initial investment will grow significantly over time as you earn interest, receive dividends, and watch share prices rise.

Yes, but definitely rather save some money for it first. Never deposit 100% of your salary. Start with small-risk investments, then go to some high-risk for example cryptocurrency

Yes, I think the right time to invest is when you are still young. At that age, You have lesser responsibility compared to when you grow older. At that age, You can also easily correct any mistake you might have done.

Investment at young age is really good,it's going to help you a lot especially if you know the right thing to invest your money on online or offline, these very important.

Well invest money at young age is not something bad,besides you're going to be used to it from your young age that's not a bad idea in my own opinion.

The best thing to do in order to secure your future at your tender age is to start investing at an early age when you have the strength and if you have the needed fund for the investment .

The one thing I wished I had done when I was younger was to invest in something. Many people who are millionaires and even billionaires that you see now are people who chose to invest at a young age and it paid off for them. This has left them better off financially as they have got older and do not have to worry too much about money now as well.

If I could go back to a young age and change things, I would definitely invest money.

Well invest money at young age is not something bad,besides you're going to be used to it from your young age that's not a bad idea in my own opinion.
The only way you can invest when you are young is when you have the neccesary fund for investment and if not , you can start working online to make money for yourself ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back