What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

I can neither say it's advisable nor say it's unadvisable to invest in cryptocurrency with a pension. If you understand the basics of how cryptocurrencies work or have someone to put you through, you can give it a shot.

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with this type of investment because of the risk and volatility of the crypto market. I wouldn't advise you invest all of the pension money, perhaps set aside some and invest would be the best way to go.

You can actually use your whole life saving to invest in cryptocurrency but you have to make sure that you have other source of income that can sustain you till whenever you want to withdraw your cryptocurrency to local currency and also you must remember that cryptocurrency investment might also be risky in one way or the other.

Everything in life is associated with risk in one way or the other. It is good to take reasonable risks by ensuring you don't put the money meant for something important into cryptocurrency. Pension cam be invested into it if the money for other expenses can be covered within the period the investment is running.

well, considering that cryptocurrency isn't stable (volatile), it kinda involves lot of risk when investing on it, some serious money like pension (when i say serious i mean that it's very important since retired people usually don't have another income )

On Bitcoin? Then yes because Bitcoin is swiftly becoming the real deal in currency. Though I will advise that you put only a part of the pension into crypto currency. The rest should be used smartly and wisely. You wouldn't want to put your whole eggs in one basket. You've got to spread your wings in order to fly.

Investing your pension into crytocurrencies is a very high risk one should not take if you are not familiar with the stock market , and if you are familiar with the stock market all you pension money should not be channel in cryto currency

Without any hesitation that should be a NO. It is not right to invest pension funds into cryptocurrency . By so doing you might be making a very costly mistake in the near future that could lead to a beneficiary's death.

I can not totally day yes, because cryptocorrency is not assure a profit, as people are making money from it as people loosing money on it. Though, crypto currency is a easy and simple way of investment that can generate a good profits for you, if you have good knowledge about it and you will have to get time for it. So, I will have to advise you that you should not invest all your pension money on it.

Yes, there is no harm in doing so. Cryptocurrencies are a good platform to invest in because it is growing day by day. If you don't have a business and you want to make a profit from somewhere, you can easily invest your pension. Many of my friends and acquaintances have invested in it and are carrying cryptocurrencies with fairly large sums. I think I will invest too.

Yes, pension can be invested into crypto currency. You can invest your pension as it will multiply faster and easier than investing it in any other business. My advice is just that you need to study those ones that are reliable among the cryptos.

No the crypto-currency market is too volatile to invest pension funds in it. Investments could be wiped out within a twinkle of an eye. It is too risky and should not be considered. The cryptocurrency market is too volatile the market is not ripe enough for stable funds like pension funds

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
I hope you run the same system as Nigeria. In Nigeria there is gratuity normally paid to retiree and it's a huge amount of money but is paid once after that, the retiree we begin to receive monthly pension in in form of salary but not up to the amount of salary. One can invest like 1 to 2 month pension in crypto currency but highly risky to invest one's gratuity in forex or crypto currency.

Any money can be invested in crypto once you've made your research well enough and you're convinced. There will be losses in crypto too, you should prepare for that always. Like I tell people "don't invest why you can't afford to lose because that might ruin you". I hope we all take to this advice in order to controour losses
Post automatically merged:

Any money can be invested in crypto once you've made your research well enough and you're convinced. There will be losses in crypto too, you should prepare for that always. Like I tell people "don't invest why you can't afford to lose because that might ruin you". I hope we all take to this advice in order to controour losses

I hope you run the same system as Nigeria. In Nigeria there is gratuity normally paid to retiree and it's a huge amount of money but is paid once after that, the retiree we begin to receive monthly pension in in form of salary but not up to the amount of salary. One can invest like 1 to 2 month pension in crypto currency but highly risky to invest one's gratuity in forex or crypto currency.
What you're saying makes sense, and you can invest one to two months of pension if you do have that to spare as such. In that way if you can invest that amount of your pension to the crypto-currency market you can stand the chance to benefit from the crypto-currency market but at the same time you are also not putting yourself out financially by investing any more than you are able to handle.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
There's no crime in investing crypto with your pension but know that every investment has there own risk.

I strongly advise against, Cryptocurrencies are volatile, very volatile and unstable, they are unpredictable so it's a very risky Investment to put a pension into it, there are less riskier yet profitable Investment that you can put your resource into like real estate and Agriculture.

Putting the whole of one's pension into cryptocurrency....
Well there is no such business in this life that does not require risk taking..because Putting one's whole pension into crypto is risk which I can advise dart you can do if you can bear it

Its a nice investment but as you can see the crypto currency world has a high volatility so he or she needs to watch out for volatility, crypto currency world is also among the best investment platform. I would advice you to go for bitcoin due to its value in the market.

In my opinion, pension should be an additional source after retirement but if it is a main source then if some of the income can be set aside, it should be invested in crypto currency or other platforms to generate additional income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back