What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

Funny enough people will not patronize old and worn-out structures unless it is been fixed to your modern styles, it is one of the factors that will be combined when looking for estates

It is good for new and modern structures to be erected for you as an estate developer but for that to work you have to consider the country that you are in so that's why I gave an example of England being a country that values history a lot.
Historical building can only be maintained by the government and not the private individuals that are doing business, if you are into real estate investment it will be very difficult for you to succeed with old buildings , people will be interested in the modern one.

Historical building can only be maintained by the government and not the private individuals that are doing business, if you are into real estate investment it will be very difficult for you to succeed with old buildings , people will be interested in the modern one.
You don't really get what I am trying to say right I am not saying that the estate business would move only with the old buildings but in a country where by they value their traditional buildings and not wanting to have latest building designs, the real estate business will be very difficult to develop this kind of new tall buildings that most people want to purchase.

If these modern structures you're talking about is something that the development control of any city seem fit, then I guess it is the responsibility of the development control to provide the funds required for such activities

If these modern structures you're talking about is something that the development control of any city seem fit, then I guess it is the responsibility of the development control to provide the funds required for such activities
If the real State building is so old it can be demolished but if it is still ok it can be renovated and painted that people can rent it

Real estate needs to be made to be modern so that a lot of people especially the rich people will purchase your property or house.

Depending on the condition of the building that is not to depend if the building should be brought down what should still be standing because there's no point in bringing down a good building except the building is not in line with the plan neither is the building having a good constructive condition.

You don't really get what I am trying to say right I am not saying that the estate business would move only with the old buildings but in a country where by they value their traditional buildings and not wanting to have latest building designs, the real estate business will be very difficult to develop this kind of new tall buildings that most people want to purchase.
Ok I understand , now in a situation in which you understand that people have much value of their culture then you really need to adapt to what they are interested and you can also use that opportunity to make money.

Ok I understand , now in a situation in which you understand that people have much value of their culture then you really need to adapt to what they are interested and you can also use that opportunity to make money.
I am glad that you understand the avenue that I am coming from and I definitely agree with you that in a situation whereby the market that you are capturing for in your real estate business they are cultural preference need to be taken into consideration before you can give them products that will suit them.

I will say it depends on the state state the building, if it is prone to collapse in the nearest future or if the design is no longer desirable, it should be pulled down to erect a new and modern structure

I am glad that you understand the avenue that I am coming from and I definitely agree with you that in a situation whereby the market that you are capturing for in your real estate business they are cultural preference need to be taken into consideration before you can give them products that will suit them.
Ok,and I don't think taking into consideration the needs of people should only be on real estate investment alone, we should consider the needs and demands of people in whatever area of business we are doing. Without considering a little things like the culture can even bring down our business.

Ok,and I don't think taking into consideration the needs of people should only be on real estate investment alone, we should consider the needs and demands of people in whatever area of business we are doing. Without considering a little things like the culture can even bring down our business.
You are very right as it concerns the neat and culture of the people around when it comes to real estate sector as a lot of people can be so sensitive when it comes to their cultural heritage and it affect almost all their lifestyles list of some people may not patronize your estate if you go against their culture.

You are very right as it concerns the neat and culture of the people around when it comes to real estate sector as a lot of people can be so sensitive when it comes to their cultural heritage and it affect almost all their lifestyles list of some people may not patronize your estate if you go against their culture.
I am just so surprised ,I cannot even imagine that a simple thing as the culture of the people can actually ruins your business if you do not organise your business to suit and meet their demands.

I am just so surprised ,I cannot even imagine that a simple thing as the culture of the people can actually ruins your business if you do not organise your business to suit and meet their demands.
It is very possible in several countries of the world whereby people value their cultural sentiment or lot and they would never trade or conduct any business with you if you do not value or respect their culture.

Certain conditions can be considered.If one wishes to keep traces of the old building as a legacy sort of then renovating can be considered that is if the building still strong and not weak.

It is very possible in several countries of the world whereby people value their cultural sentiment or lot and they would never trade or conduct any business with you if you do not value or respect their culture.
In this case I think culture should be one of the things we need to put into consideration when we are going into a strange land for a business, some people actually value culture more than modernization and technology..

In this case I think culture should be one of the things we need to put into consideration when we are going into a strange land for a business, some people actually value culture more than modernization and technology..
Yes you are very right as so many people have their various values that they are passed through their culture even more than any technological advancement or modernization crystal this is the same thing that is happening to a country like England that does not want to erase any skyscraper or tall buildings because they want to respect their culture and history without demolishing all those historical buildings.

Yes you are very right as so many people have their various values that they are passed through their culture even more than any technological advancement or modernization crystal this is the same thing that is happening to a country like England that does not want to erase any skyscraper or tall buildings because they want to respect their culture and history without demolishing all those historical buildings.
But in the modern age which one should we consider first ,do you think cultural is the most important thing or science and technology ? because I believe science and technology as the most important

When I was in London a friend bought an old house. I was invited for the inspection. Gee, that house was 85 years old but it was still looking good with the structure and materials. Even the toilet is an old design that the water tank is overhead. I don't think that kind of house should be demolished.

If this is going to hold any water for the owner if such building structure, the government ordering the demolition will have to be the one to bear the cost of erecting this new structure

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back