What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

I don't think an old real estate property or building should be demolished in order to build a new structure, this is because the owner of the building will be running to a loss, and no one want to lose.

Well I believe it all depends on the decision of the owner of the building but as for me I don't think it is best to demolish an old building to build a modem structure in real estate.

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
It all depends on the structure of the real estate properties in which you want to buy, if the structure is very weak and the foundation is already affected, then the bet thing to do is, to pull it down and erect a completely new structure.

I guess is a good idea for real estate agent to demolish an old building and construct a modern building on that same land,but only if the real estate agent have the money to do all that. So if the real estate agent don't have much money,I think the best thing to do is to renovate the old house to the modern day building, because that's won't take much money from the agent tho.
Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??

In rare cases it should be demolished especially when it's odd in a satellite space,it can also be use as revenue generator for tourism purpose,I prefer beauty designs attached than demolishing.

If the buildings in question can be renovated then it should. But if it doesn't pass the test for sale it should be demolished and a new structure should be built.

It is good to brings in new buildings for face-lift of the environment. Demolishing old buildings because they are old is not a welcome development except if they are treating the lives of others. They can also demolish it if they want to build it to make it better.

my advice it's in appropriate to demolish structures that can be renovated for new ones it is better to build new ones aside and renovate the old ones is development.

This is a very tricky question to answer. In my country, there are a lot of sentiments attached with property, so people do not demolish them. They have spent their childhood and their parents used to live there, so they are always reluctant to leave that house, let alone demolish them. I can understand their feelings. :)

If the old structures are too old then I don't mind demolishing it to build new and better infrastructure. It is normal and it is part of development.

I think this is necessary as it is a thing that will attract a lot of investors and possibly buyers as people are not attracted to a ratchet buildings, erecting modern building structure is the best.
Post automatically merged:

I think this is necessary as it is a thing that will attract a lot of investors and possibly buyers as people are not attracted to a ratchet buildings, erecting modern building structure is the best.

As weird as it sounds, some people still prefers the 60s and 70s kind of building structure. Real estate developers cannot just wake up one day and start demolishing old structures without a need for it. Most people avoids old structures design because of the capital needed to fund it.

It depends on the type of building that would be built there to be honest. If a similar type of building is approved for building there then there is no need just renovate it.

When your building is outdated based on the new look of ultra-modern houses that is built nowadays, then renovation is required. But if you wish to demolish you can still go on demolish it.

When your building is outdated based on the new look of ultra-modern houses that is built nowadays, then renovation is required. But if you wish to demolish you can still go on demolish it.
this all depends on the individual and what he or she wants most people demolition wood estate property and reviewed or reerct me once while others will renovate.

I think it depends on the place where the house is located and the conditions. In many cases, old homes are a heirloom for buyers, who are willing to pay more than what they ask for, since they value the architecture and the years of a home. Now, if it is a common home in the sector, demolusion and renovation may be necessary.
The things that move government of the world are always envisioning themself of demolishing most buildings in rural area and developing them into beautiful edifice but if they are to do all those things without the commission rate increment in the economic purchasing power of the country then it will all be for waste or decoration.

The things that move government of the world are always envisioning themself of demolishing most buildings in rural area and developing them into beautiful edifice but if they are to do all those things without the commission rate increment in the economic purchasing power of the country then it will all be for waste or decoration.
Yes, for the most part as you describe, this is in the rural areas where demolition and construction of attractive properties or buildings always happens. In the cities they take more into account the architecture of the houses, at least in my country there are sectors that are constantly renewed and other untouchable sectors.

Well if the financial capability can do that then by all means one could go ahead and build stronger modern buildings instead of the old buildings since technology keep evolving

this all depends on the individual and what he or she wants most people demolition wood estate property and reviewed or reerct me once while others will renovate.
If my building is outdated, and looking old I'll simply renovate it or completely demolish of when it is well adrift of modern buildings around.

There are certain things you need to put into consideration, the state of the house and most importantly the location. The location plays a major role. If its in a place where there are only modern houses, then i guess it would have to be renovated to feet in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back