What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
It depends on the circumstances. There are building in our country that became a national treasure. You cannot destroy it and build a new one. You will go through a difficult process if the house is already century old. They will make it as a museum. You better buy a land and there's no old building that can be turned as a museum.

I think demolishing them will be fine. Some buildings will still be really dangerous to live in even after restructuring them with new materials.

Lol,as long as it's not an heritage site or a family heirloom or something I encourage demolition of old structures to be replaced by new, modern structure

Of course it's good to demolish an old building to built the one that suit our environment now so that it can attract buyers fast and make profit.

Yes, it is pertinent that old real estate structures be demolished to erect new structures to avoid haphazard occurrences in the future and prevent situations like flood and leakage.

Lol,as long as it's not an heritage site or a family heirloom or something I encourage demolition of old structures to be replaced by new, modern structure
It is a very valid point, "patrimonial or a family heirloom" since in this case or at least in the first one, it should not be done. In my country, heritage structures are rebuilt but not demolished, in the case of family structures, a consensus can be reached to demolish or rebuild.

I think each and every building has its limit and time period. There comes a time when the building becomes too old. Houwever, there are still many old buildings in my area that are still in existence, but they will be domolished soon.

Some people could have managed their own by themselves but sometimes they have other activities and maybe business, that is why it may not be possible for them to concentrate but without doing anything it is the best for you to manage it yourself, except maybe you have a trusted friends or family members.

Yes the old building should be demolished and build modern structures that meet up to the present standard, if is going to offer for sale, it will yield profit

If there are old estate properties I think they should be demolished because it's outdated, but be mindful that there are still people of the 'outdated old estate' category who will go for it though very few.

Depends on how bad it is. If it's just a little damage here and there, you could probably build upon it. Some people just remodel old homes, and do needed repairs. Of course, if the place is falling apart literally, you may just want to rebuild from the ground up.

But, some old houses/properties in rough shape can be redeemed by repairs and remodeling.

You are free to do so if you desire; it is a wonderful idea. Old and out-of-date real estate structures require complete rebranding and renovation. So you may demolish them if you want, remodel them to seem like new, and sell or rent them. If you aren't utilizing it for business, it will at least appear to be brand new on the outside, and it will be a fine apartment for personal use.

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
I have come across some structures which are dilapidated just there, occupying land.
Real estate companies can take up these structures, renovate them and put them up for sale.

Instead of just leaving old dilapidated structures to stand as an eye-sore, it is best to demolish them and set up modern structures.
Very new designs for houses exists now, so even when putting up new structures, imbibe these new designs that would help attract buyers.

If the old structure has become obsolete, or the design is no longer desirable and it cannot be renovated or redesigned without pulling it down, then it's only advisable that the structure is demolished and a new building erected in its place.
In most of the cases the taste of the owner might warrant the pulling down of the structure already on ground,and he will have to erect a structure to his taste.And also if the structure is defective,it can warrant pulling down.

The materials that were used to build old real estate facilities are normally of high-quality. As such I would prefer if developers just scrab them and then do some renovation work on it instead of demolition.

Depends on how bad it is. If it's just a little damage here and there, you could probably build upon it. Some people just remodel old homes, and do needed repairs. Of course, if the place is falling apart literally, you may just want to rebuild from the ground up.

But, some old houses/properties in rough shape can be redeemed by repairs and remodeling.
What about in a situation where the houses around that location are all modern houses. Would you be comfortable leaving yours the odd one or would you make changes?

Though some old houses can be remodelled into new and contemporary design and structure,but this is solely the decision of the owner to make.

Though some old houses can be remodelled into new and contemporary design and structure,but this is solely the decision of the owner to make.
That is true. If the owner wants to keep the old design and just want to maintain the structure then no one can argue. In London, I have seen houses which are centuries old and they are still looking good. A friend bought an 80-year old house that he said would not be remodeled because he loved the old design.

As long as the the structure is still in good shape that it doesn't pose any challenges to safety then I don't see any reason why it should be demolished but if the owner feels it is necessary for him to build a new one that is good too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back