What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

Like I always say,the world is moving forward she's going modern,she's going digital..there shouldn't be any old things that will drag her back..it's very proper for old buildings to be demolished for new innovative ones

If one feels the old building no longer look classy or has taste or the walls are cracking then he can sell it but if he has money to bring it down and starts a new building then the best option is to demolish it and erect a new buildings.
Post automatically merged:

If one feels the old building no longer look classy or has taste or the walls are cracking then he can sell it but if he has money to bring it down and starts a new building then the best option is to demolish it and erect a new buildings.

If the funds are fully available to erect new structures then it would be a wise decision to demolish the older structures and build newer ones, as most of these old structures are weak with a very poor foundation, and planning.

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??

That's a great idea to demolish old buildings to erect a new ultramodern one, but the problem I always have with this kind of arrangement is that it leaves the occupants of the old building stranded with no where to go.

So, if these people are given adequate time to pack out and rent a new place or arrangements of such are made, then I have zero worries when old structures are destroyed to erect a new one.

old real estate or building should never be demolished for new buildings except if it's beyond renew or situation warrant such because old buildings are solid in structure and they always have good plans and layout.the best thing to do instead is to change the old facilities to modern ones in order to Mee t criteria of the trending buildings

Demolishing old structures is good but atimes is good to give it a second thought. There are things to consider before demolishing a building. You need to consider how much money you realize yearly from the said building. If too poor, you can demolish or renovate to a better structure.

It isn't a bad idea to demolish old erection and construct new beautiful ones that serve the purpose of housing in the new era but I can also tell that there are lots of beautiful buildings too in the past which far more beautiful than the new designs of the modern world, these set of structures can only be pulled down due to their weakness.

old real estate shouldn't be demolished for new ones rather if you have the money i will advise erecting a new one differently to bring additional source of income but not demolishing of old ones.old buildings are usually strong in strength and structure and new buildings cannot compete with then so it will be better to change some of the facilities and equipment to new ones to Meet the trend of things

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
Nope! These old buildings add to the architectural history of cities or towns, if their structures are getting old the should renovated rather than pulled down

It is better for old building and estates to be demolished for the construction of modern ones because those old buildings can be treat to human lives because they are old and also they won't generate more profit as that of new ones.

My answer is a capital NO for many reasons, few I would highlight here the disadvantages of destroying old buildings to set up ones far outweigh the advantages or benefits. Old estate buildings like fine wine are get more value the older they become because they become classified as vintage houses a symbol of a certain period. For example at auctions most expensive wines are those brewed and kept away for a long time and same goes for old estate buildings. So for an old estate building what should be done rather are renovations where needed to keep their historical and architectural beauties.

that would be considered as a waste of money if the property is still in a very good condition, it would make no sense to destroy it and rebuild it, but if it's not capable of living for few more years, then it's recommended to renew it

Whether you are trying to save money for something or build an empire, passive income is something that can help you achieve that goal.

The average millionaire has seven income streams. That doesn't mean there are seven jobs. Most millionaires are looking for extra sources of income in addition to their current.

Income is somewhat inactive to help you build your personal wealth.
Post automatically merged:

Whether you are trying to save money for something or build an empire, passive income is something that can help you achieve that goal.

The average millionaire has seven income streams. That doesn't mean there are seven jobs. Most millionaires are looking for extra sources of income in addition to their current.

Income is somewhat inactive to help you build your personal wealth.

There is no big deal in demolishing old real estate, i know old real estate serve as reference point when its come to educating younger ones about old real estate. building but in my opinion it's not a bad idea because as the world is revolving we have to revolve with it.

It is better to demolish old building structures and erect new ones cause they may not be stable enough and this might lead to many news of collapsed houses,and people might not like that old structures.

The way architectural designs are fast developing now you do not need to fully demolish a house before erection a modern one. Visit an architect confirm, they have various forms if development now that you might not completely destroy an old structure before getting a good infrastructure.

I guess it's okay if the building is not significant for history related reasons those kind of buildings are protected here in my country.. other than that there's nothing wrong if old buildings are demolished, let's say for safety reasons too specially if the building is in the sorry state already

It is also helpful to demolish an old house so the land can be used in a way that is more beneficial to the community.
If the building is inoperable and should be replaced by another building or room that is more useful, then the city will be prepared to allow your demolition and give you a permit.

It is a good idea to demolish old buildings to build a new modern design structure all over again. Buildings can be reflection of your market and your culture. With time old building's structure gets weak and rusty so it can be dangerous. In this era where architecture engineers coming up with a new modern design every days we should use it to give a new modern look to old buildings or properties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back