What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

Not entire all. There are structures with history and there presence will help in passing the history from generation to generation.
But, when such structures don't have such, it's wise to upgraded it became that's the best way to earn from it again which has depreciation over the years.

When an old property is already built up, it should be considered as passable. People wouldn't be able to pay to live in a house with an old style. There is also a risky of the building collapsing because its foundation could have been too fragile due to how old it is. If you have the money to raise a new one, that will probably be the best choice. Those who live in dilapidated houses have very few people who would want to live there.

Demolishing an old building or a structure of historic value is also advantageous if the land could be used in a way that is more beneficial to the community.
This could range from a local park to a community garden, or a new house.If the building is inoperable and could be replaced by another, more useful building or space, then your city may be willing to approve your demolition and grant you a permit.

Yes the old buildings definitely should be demolished because most of the old buildings are weak and expire and lost its original value that's why you need to demolish the old buildings and erect new construction buildings. But there will be a great cost for all this because to only construct new take less cost but to demolish first one and build new one gain more cost and time.

I don't think it should be demolished rather it can be renovated to suit the current style that the owner wants. Demolishing it is a waste of time and resources considering the fact that one made use of his or her hard earn money.

Is anything but an ill-conceived notion to demolishe old erection and develop new delightful ones that effectively house in the new period however I can likewise tell that there are heaps of wonderful structures too in the past which definitely more lovely than the new plans of the cutting edge world, these arrangement of constructions must be pulled down because of their shortcoming.

The cost of building from the scratch is always huge compare to the amount to renovate. If the damage on the old building is not that much, renovating to taste maybe better than demolishing before reconstruction.

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
Everyone loves things especially buildings to be modern and not dilapidated but we have to realize that in the case of building, what to look out for is not the beauty but the quality of the building as stated in the code of Hammorrhaubi to avoid stories that touch in the later time.

I think the area matters a lot if it is a slum area then it is totally necessary to destroy the existing structure in order to put up new ones. But if it is a built up area the amending of the current structure is suggested, except it is totally necessary to demolish.

People nowadays pay attention to the structure of a building before they go ahead to have interest in it. People want to be modern as years go by. Nobody wants to settle for an outdated structure. They prefer to have what is trendy.
Therefore, old houses should be demolished and constructed in a unique present day style

is better to give the a property out for people to manage because that's their job they will be able to manage it and pay you money at the required time but if I don't have any other business and I only depend on that I will manage the Investment myself with that I will have time for me to supervise the property and make sure they're using it very well

It's depends on what you want, ideally when building a house now, one would want to create something that is in line with the current trend, so you can demolish the ancient structure and construct a modern one to match with the environment.

You must'nt demolish your old building to erect a new one, If I were you I will find out how old the building is, and see if I can really reinforce the building and as well renovate it unless the old building is beyond repair that's is when I can talk about demolition

The old structure shod be demolished so as to errect new structure. I prefer to stay in a estate where the buildings are modern or not too outdated

I don't think its good idea to do so Instead to demolishing it you renovate it the money and material used in renovating it will be lesser than the one you will use in demolishing it and building another one and it will take a lot of time when demolishing it and also take time in building another one

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
Yes, you're right. They should be demolished. In my country here, there area lot of houses built many years ago which indeed do not meet the code of hammourabi requirements for building. Such should be demolished to prevent hazard.

Change is one thing that is constant and there is need for real estate properties to meet up with the modern day designs. However, I would not advice the structure be demolished the reason being that , some of these old structures are stronger than the new ones. The best bet will be to get an architect to do a total renovation without demolishing the structure.

From my point of view, if the structure has been abandoned for so many years and the building has cracks, then it should be demolished but if it is in good conditions no need for that,except a new pattern and design is needed.

Before destroying them , there should be plans to build another for the people , because they know how hard it is for them to build that kind of apartment and move it to a greater place

I think it will be more expensive to destroy the whole building, why don't you just do some adjustment to the old building, break some parts and do some work, I think this will be less expensive

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back