What's new

Should Old real estate properties or building be demolished to erect modern structures??

If the building is a lost cause or there are a lot of damages, then there isn't really much of a choice but to demolish it. However, if the building is still has good foundation and has only little defects, then maybe you could just renovate it. It really depends on the state of the building and your preference.

I strongly support the act of demolishing old buildings to construct new ones as these will reduce the rate of building collapse that is now rampant in my country. Although there are still a buildings that are old and are more or less artifacts

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
It is a welcome development, their are some rural areas that are already overcrowded with old structures, for development to take place those buildings has to be taken down and new ones erected.

Its better to demolish old buildings and to do inspection of those buildings that have some defects and faults to reduce uncertainities by either repairing it or by renovation to make it less prone to collapse and to save the future issue that have to be created if it is not taken serious.

Just as the technology industry is evolving and old devices are being replaced by new updated ones, i think it is wise to believe the same for the real estate industry. If people in your targeted area or business jurisdiction wants some more, something new, or updated, then you have to give it to them for you to remain in business and up to date and also for customer and client retention.

Buildings and house designs are dynamic as architects and engineers are always working churning out beautiful designs and building plans to suite ever present needs in houses and building structures.

Should real estate investor consider demolishing very old structure like from the 60s and 70s to construct modern designed structures??
I don't think that they should as with time you have noticed that the vintage look and the vintage houses actually have a greater value behind them because of the time that they were built in and because of the nature of the history that was there in that house as well in terms of the area and possibly the style of construction. Therefore I think that for areal estate agent that they could probably use that to their advantage.

It is not a good idea to demolish a old building to erect a new one with current design .
It is good if you have capital to just build a new house with the design you need but leave the old one.
Instead of demolishing it you can decide to just renovate it and it continues to serve the clients
I agree, many people admire old buildings, which often become historic architectures of a city or country, which increases their value in the event of a sale. It is better to remodel and maintain them. In addition, the cost of remodeling would be lower before demolishing and rebuilding

It isn't a good idea to demolish old buildings such as cultural centres, museums, etc which are of national and cultural value.e to create space for building new drthere shouldther be alternatives like container apartments, making house rents affordable and cheap, etc.

Demolishing an old building in a real estate environment isn't a bad idea. The best thing for them is to demolish it or restructure it in such a way that it will meet the international standard of what people are looking at in a building. If they really want to sell the building fast good aesthetic designs is a necessity.

It will be very good if the old building can be demonished and a new one to be rebuilt in relation to the current building plans so that it will attract customers to still be patronizing your services. But if the money too is not enough, then why not leaf it and try renovating and after some time, you can then find money and demonish it.

It depend upon the demands of people in specific area.
In villages, most people like simple and old-fashioned houses while in big cities people want to have modern houses with all facilities so you should build them according to area and peoples demand.

Hmmmm, interesting!
I do not buy the idea of demolishing building as it has negative effect attached to it. Imagine the money spent in building that structure and then it is destroyed in a day. If the building is still much strong, I think restructuring of it inner and outer structure should be the best option to take.

Although there are exception to the above. And that exception has to do building structure that a dilapidated and beyond repair. Like you have said, building from the 60s and 70s, that is a long way back, and such building need to be built all over again.

If not destroyed and build over again, it might not last and it will be exposed to other havoc when the building is use for any activities.
You view is quite clear ,but I want to remind you that no investor will want to buy a building that is not in line with the present structure.
This is why people wants to demolish it ,so that the new structure to be erected will be attractive to investors . That's is the situation with old building.

An old property should be demolished and a new one constructed. No one would pay to live in a house that has an old design. There is also a risky of the building collapsing since its foundation may have been so weak due to how old it is. If you have the money to raise a new one, it's best to go ahead. Only very few people would pay to live in a dilapidated house.

Well I think if the buildings are monument and they carry and show a particular era in building technology. They shouldn't be demolished, however if they are unimportant structures I don't see why not.

If the old structure has become obsolete, or the design is no longer desirable and it cannot be renovated or redesigned without pulling it down, then it's only advisable that the structure is demolished and a new building erected in its place.

I will prefer it demolished because the old structure have weakened or not meeting up with the standard requirements on how a building should be erected this will have to be demolished by the new owner.

Its necessary and important and they must av planned that ahead of them because if the building is not well structured and modernized its value will be less and discouraging. The best is to demolish and rebuild and I'v seen that a lot in rural areas where population as growned.

I don't think old real estate or building should be demolished but it can be renovate to suit modern structure and meet the demand. But if the old real estate is really old the only possible way is to demolished the property or the building because there is no way it can meet up the standard of modern structure. We need to be careful when it comes to old structure or building

there is no need for demolition of old buildings rather old buildings should be maintained and upgraded with modern facilities because old buildings are strongly erected than modern buildings

As a real estate investors you need know that buying and estate is involved demolishing the old buildings and build the modern structures, and it requires a huge of amount of money in order to start it and attract more people,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back