Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Which is giving amazing profit to it's early investors and good profit to it's new investors.

But the price of Bitcoin is not affordable for some new people like newbie money makers who want to invest in Cryptocurrencies but don't have enough funds to invest more to get high profit.

So what is your suggestion about it. Should new investors buy bitcoins now or they should try other cheap Cryptocurrencies?

I am with the second choice, they can try Doge, XPR, and some cheap crypto to get experience more about the trading field better than Btc.

I feel that at the current price of bitcoin, it is better to go for the altcoins for now. They will be more profitable on the short term basis.

With the current price of Bitcoin , anyone who wishes to buy Bitcoin just have to be patient in order to earn from it.

Yes investors should buy bitcoin since they're new they would already have a prepared mindset on ways By which they can acquire wealth at a higher rate notwithstanding the risk and bitcoin as it is is not that risky it's only some mining platform that tend to be risky. If they buy bitcoin and reserve it for a while they'll surely laugh last.

I wouldn't buy or invest in Bitcoin now neither will I advice anyone to buy Bitcoin now for the sake of investment, it is too risky now that the price is high. The best time to invest in Bitcoin would have been when the price was low, let's say at $15. If any investor had bought it then, he would have gotten a whole lots of profits now.

Yes they can only if they have learnt enough on the cons and pros of the crypto market. You don't actually need to buy a whole bitcoin you can buy in bits since they are newbies and wouldn't want to risk huge at such early stage.

I think right now it's not a great idea to buy bitcoins ad that's because the price is right at the peak. It's going to drop soon so better wait a couple more weeks before buying

It's not a bad idea for a newbie to buy Bitcoin. From my understanding, the price of Bitcoin is likely to come down a bit, since it's at it's peak now. So when the price of Bitcoin goes back down a bit, any newbie can buy and keep.

Right now, it's far too costly to invest into bitcoin, as from what I heard in another topic, one btc equals out to $500,000 or so. So you would need at least that to get just one BTC. If that's correct, I'm still confused about a lot of this haha!

You're probably better off finding a way to mine for it instead, as that way you could earn bitcoins instead. I just don't know how to go about that, or how much you'd make.

For new investors, of course don't look and cheap crypto will be more profitable because some cheap crypto like Eth is percentage more profitable than Bitcoin, because some cheap crypto bears are affected by fluctuations in Bitcoin price, so a percentage of the USD value will have a profit and loss level which is almost the same, so I don't recommend buying / investing in crypto for now. unless they speculate or dare to take risks.

Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Which is giving amazing profit to it's early investors and good profit to it's new investors.

But the price of Bitcoin is not affordable for some new people like newbie money makers who want to invest in Cryptocurrencies but don't have enough funds to invest more to get high profit.

So what is your suggestion about it. Should new investors buy bitcoins now or they should try other cheap Cryptocurrencies?
I think new currency is pi that is very cheap cryptocurruncy now a days but we don't know when will it be grow up.BTC is very expensive for new investors.

Frankly speaking, I think that some of us might have missed out on this bitcoin thing, but that should not stop anybody that can afford it from investing because bitcoin price is still expected to go up. Investing in other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, etc sound more better as Bitcoin is currently out of reach.

without experience, that would be suicide, they can atleast try in other low costing cryptos to try their luck and learn from that, jumping straight into BTC is dangerous without previous knowledge or experience

In my opinion still they can buy Bitcoin, but the investment should be for a short time, because Bitcoin still will stay rising and is possible will reach 50000 USD soon. So they can buy it and then should sell it in the short time before the higher drops will happened. The risk exist for ever, but who don't risk don't gain!

Sure, New investors can buy bitcoin at this time around. Although, Bitcoin price has raised but its going to win more. If you talk of investing on crypto Currency, I will suggest bitcoin at this stage if its a long term investment.

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin. No amount is small to invest in it. The growth of this coin is unstoppable. And with the look of thing, it doesn't seem bitcoin is tired to gain the ground above other coins.

Yeah i would advice new investors to buy bitcoin,although its price is really on the expensive. even if its little amount like 0.05 btc which will still cost a small fortune, it will be profitable within a short time.

Yes new investors should buy bitcoin because it can be bought in for of denomination , i have friends who have already bought parts of bitcoin even if the price is very high and its expensive i think , so you could buy in denomination then hold the coin for the price to grow and increase further i think that's it

If you want to invest in crypto currency, I think you will have to choose between ethereum, litecoin or bitcoin cash. I believe bitcoin will reach price saturation soon. Furthermore, this is the time to sell your bitcoins because it is now $32K. This is not the time for investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back