What's new

Should new investors buy bitcoins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think it's the right time to purchase bitcoin. Looking at the present rate, it's not advisable to invest into it now. But if you feel, you have the capital to the investment, you can.

I will not advice newbies to invest in bitcoin at this time. Unless you are a big time investor, the smaller investors should wait because the price of bitcoin is $31000 now and it may keep rising.
It is better to wait for the price to fall before buying.

Yes, as a new investors I will advise you should buy a bitcoin, because it is good to invest, I believe bitcoin the price will soon go high, because no amount is small to invest, so I advise anyone to buy bitcoin so to invest.

I still believe it will be a resounding investment if newbies in the Cryptocurrency business, still invest in Bitcoin. Cos I know too well that the price will keep on bumping high as long as the pandemic is still with us. More investors will come in and make money through it.

If money to invest now I will surely invest into bitcoin and ethereum because these coins are currently on the move because the possibility of a drop in their price significantly is not there rather a surge

Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Which is giving amazing profit to it's early investors and good profit to it's new investors.

But the price of Bitcoin is not affordable for some new people like newbie money makers who want to invest in Cryptocurrencies but don't have enough funds to invest more to get high profit.

So what is your suggestion about it. Should new investors buy bitcoins now or they should try other cheap Cryptocurrencies?
I think that the newbies should definitely rather look into the other crypto instead of bitcoin at the moment because the value is way too high in bitcoin to invest and to be profitable. It is best to invest in bitcoin when the price drops. Therefore it is best to be patient in this regard, in my opinion.

I think they can invest in other small cryptocurrencies at first and when they become successful at them and learn how to invest properly, then can then invest on bitcoin, as investment is so risky.

In spite of numerous speculations, effective business sectors don't exist in reality. Human propensities, guidelines or control can bring about repeating incongruities in value designs. Factual peculiarities and numerous different examples can be immediately found with the assistance of the Seasonax application on Bloomberg or Thomson-Reuters frameworks.

In contrast to stocks, bonds, or purchasing fiat, cryptographic forms of money are exceptionally unstable, substantially more so than customary ventures. This can be both acceptable and awful: on one hand, you can make some speedy and simple benefits at best, yet you could likewise lose your whole interest in the following. I urge you to look and research farther than the information accessible in this post on the off chance that you actually choose to get some BTC.

One brilliant tip I learned consistently, never contribute more than what you are eager to lose. While a significant number of us are fortunate to have the way to try different things with 50 USD, you ought to never feel forced to contribute past your customary range of familiarity.

I absolutely feel that it is important. Many other coins are available for investment, but bitcoin is the biggest and the safest to buy. You can buy other coins too, but half should be on bitcoin or Eth

I think they can invest in other small cryptocurrencies at first and when they become successful at them and learn how to invest properly, then can then invest on bitcoin, as investment is so risky.
If they find Bitcoin unfavourable at the moment to invest, base on its price value. They should utilize other coins to invest with, hoping that the price goes higher too, so they'll make their own profit as well.

If they find Bitcoin unfavourable at the moment to invest, base on its price value. They should utilize other coins to invest with, hoping that the price goes higher too, so they'll make their own profit as well.
Ethereum is very good alternative though it is also rising as fast as possible because it has rise up to 23% in the last 12 hours , Investors can give it a shot too. It has the tendency to hit $2000 this year.

There is nothing wrong in trying, small investors should consider buying Bitcoin. Every business is all about risk taking. In as much as Bitcoin involves huge amount of money it is good for investors whether big or small to give it a thought taken risk shouldn't be challenge for every entrepreneur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back