What's new

Should I invest in stock and shares

The issue about so many people is that they want to invest everywhere at all cost.
I know about shares and somehow the interest rate is not that much as you may envisioned.
Most banks share and stocks does not appreciate because interest rate is determined by the treasury chest or market value.

I think investing in Stock and Shares is a very good idea because if the company you buy shares from does not liquidate and the company is booming, that is making profits you will also enjoy the shares you bought with them

Investing in stocks and shares can be a very good way to make more money. However, there are a large number of risks involved that you need to be aware of. The biggest risk is that you can lose a lot of money especially if you're new to investing and don't know what you're doing. The best thing to do is to begin your journey into investing by reading up about it and investing a very little amount. This can help you learn certain things about investments and help you see if it's something that you're interested in.

Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale. ... With many online brokers, you can start investing for the price of a single share.

Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale.
One of the best ways for beginners to get started investing in the stock market is to put money in an online investment account, which can then be used to buy shares of stock or stock mutual funds. With many online brokers, you can start investing for the price of a single share.

If you have knowledge about stock and share you can invest in, because stock business is a good business to invest in so to have more profit, the business requires knowledge so to plan it well, if you are interested in investing in such business you can go ahead.

Although I don't really have a wide idea about stock and shares but I believe both are quite similar and most people prefer stocks over shares. I believe with low capital you can invest in stocks while it's not like that with shares

According to my own point of view stock and shares are very good business to invest in, but about, you don't know more about it, is risky. You need to go into a business or at least learn about the business with some one for a while before going into the business, so I will advise you go learn more about the business before going into it

Yes you can do this if you know the rates or market of stock . So if you don't know then you have to get sone knowledge about it. Similarly shares are buy and sell them at good values. There are brokers simply like dealers they will be the key for this all.

It is a very good idea to invest in stocks and shares. But one needs to do some research and have in depth knowledge before diving into the stock market.
I will recommend speaking to a financial adviser before buying stocks and shares.
If you make the right investment in stock, you could make good profits.

Why not you can invest in stock and shares, I also invest in stock and share because it deals with big companies and apart from the profit am hoping to get after some times, it also makes me feel responsible that I have a share with company like Google, Amazon, Dangote, fort oil etc... It means you are among the success of that company.

Yeah, investing into stock and shares is a very good business to do. one thing about this, is to have a good understanding of stock and shares investment, so how can you have this understanding? you really need to ask people who are more vast than you in this area to help you.

Yes is very important and profiting for you to invest in stock and shares if you have the money, but you must investigate to know the kind of business you want to invest in, and also to know whether the stock or shares are growing, because there are some shares and stocks that doesn't grow.

Investing in stock and shares need a major cash if you really want to reap solid investment from. Stock and share with little investment will really not give you a good return. Another thing is you have to hire a stock manager to help you manage your shares as there are a lot of technical details involved. In this present times though I would rather advise you invest in the cryptocurrency market as its presently experiencing some major boom.

I really don't know much about stock and shares and am looking for a good investment to make gain should I consider stock and shares what are the risk with stock and shares or is a complete waste of time or is a scam want to know before investing my funds into it
You need a broker for this. After this you will be able to buy stocks. Research on stocks and the probability of increasing stocks in coming future. It is better to consult experts. But stocks when the value goes down and just begin to increase.

Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale.

I really don't know much about stock and shares and am looking for a good investment to make gain should I consider stock and shares what are the risk with stock and shares or is a complete waste of time or is a scam want to know before investing my funds into it
We are both very much in the same shoes about not having any knowledge about how to invest in stocks and shares. I have read all about stocks but to know the best way to go about investing in it has not been easier for me.

To me is better to invest on stock market than shares because shares is under appreciated now people don't have confidence due to market strategy

Investing on stock is not bad at all but do not invest money you can't afford to lose because possibility of you losing your capital is there also get proper training on stock trading and volatility markets so you could understand the Trends, and risks involved in this kind of business model

Yes, you can invest in stocks if you are interested in it. It does not cost much but you will need a stock broker that will guide you through the process. In few months you would have gotten substantial profit for your investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back