What's new

Should I invest in stock and shares

For anyone planning to make long term investment, then stocks and shares investments are the best.
Both shares and stocks are very safe, meaning there's no serious risk involved and it is very legit.

For a newcomer in stock trading the advice is to invest on blue chip stocks. They are the stocks of big companies that are tested by time with the performance of their stability. Investing in blue chip stocks will not make you rich but for sure your investment will be increasing in value especially when the company issues stock dividends which means you will have more stocks instead of cash dividends. Such investment is for a long term that you do not expect to sell it next year.
How is easy is the process to invest in these type of stocks you have have mentioned and also is itbreadily available for any on to invest in it or its just limited maybe to the usa? In mot cases i always suspect that most international stocks don't provide provide a lea way for regions link Africa.That is my thought.

I really don't know much about stock and shares and am looking for a good investment to make gain should I consider stock and shares what are the risk with stock and shares or is a complete waste of time or is a scam want to know before investing my funds into it
Stock and shares is a very profitable form of investment. You can choose to invest in them because most people have made a great profit from them and you can also be one some day. But you also need good research so that you may not fall into the hands of those ghost companies and end up losing your investment.

Investing is stock is a great way to improve your saving and your financial ability, you must know the best stock to invest on if not you might actually lost your money, always make thorough investigation before letting huge amounts of money into something you do not understand

Your idea is very commedable but I will advise you look else where for investment. Shares and stocks do have fixed price which to investors is not too okay. Why don't you go for investment that the returns will be vary instead of going for investment with fixed returns.

It is really a good idea to invest on Stock and Shares, dividend is what will multiply as long as you want it, you can buy shares from Banks or Companies that you know won't Liquidate easily

Basically when you purchase a stock at a certain company, you would get a share on it, depending on how much you purchased. You will earn profit from it if you know how to do it. You can use technical and fundamental analysis upon deciding whether you'll buy or sell your stocks.

Yes, you can invest in stocks if you are interested in it. It does not cost much but you will need a stock broker that will guide you through the process. In few months you would have gotten substantial profit for your investment

Investing in stocks can be a sound financial decision depending on your needs and circumstances. If you're looking to grow your savings over the long term (10+ years,) investing in stocks is a good option. If you think you'll need the money sooner, investing in stocks may not be your best option.

It's good to invest in shares and stock. But before you going out start buying whatever stock you, it is vital to have knowledge of the share before you start. If you want to be more enlighten, you can book an appointment with a stock broker in your city. Tell him that you are just starting out and you will need his assistant. He will open CSCS account for you and tell you the best share you can buy with your budget.

Yes, you can invest on stock and share if you wish to do so, but I will advise you that you should know and have knowledge about what you want to invest your money on. If you do not know much about it, you should ask to know. Therefore stock investment is very profitable but depends on amount you used.

If you won't be in the need of your money for some longer period of time, it is okay to invest in stocks and shares. Just that the reutens is somehow low to me compare to other investment. But if you don't mind the returns, you can invest in stocks and shares

Investing in stocks can be a sound financial decision depending on your needs and circumstances. If you're looking to grow your savings over the long term (10+ years,) investing in stocks is a good option. If you think you'll need the money sooner, investing in stocks may not be your best option.

All you need is to have moneby which you will buy stock.investing on stock is better than just keeping money with yourself at home or in bank because with the passage of time your money Will give you good return.investing in stock is ling term profitable investment

Ways to Begin Investing In Real Estate with Little or No Money

Buy a home as a primary residence. ...

Buy a duplex, and live in one unit while you rent out the other one. ...

Create a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) on your primary residence or another investment property. ...

Ask the seller to pay your closing costs.

6 Ways to Invest in Real Estate with Little Money or Experience

House hack. House hacking is this really awesome strategy where you purchase a small duplex, triplex, or fourplex, live in one unit, and rent the other units out. ...

Try home equity loans/lines. ...

Use seller financing. ...

Look into partnerships. ...

Explore hard money lenders. ...

Get an incredible deal.

Investing in the stock market is good as it defends against inflation. Purchasing stocks like zoom at the verge of the second wave of the pandemic is really a smart thing to do because another lockdown looks imminent and businesses have to keep moving. Don't forget to verify the stock broker you want to register with to be sure they offer the best

Thats a good question there tho, investing in stocks and shares is great as this will help increase you financially. Another thing to look out for when investing in stocks is you must have information about what you want to invest in.

Thats a good question there tho, investing in stocks and shares is great as this will help increase you financially. Another thing to look out for when investing in stocks is you must have information about what you want to invest in.
although you are right but sometimes you need to consider the monetary aspect before investing in anything, I think the best thing for him to do is to find which of the two will be suitable depending on his financial status and invest in it,It also depends on location as some that will be much more favorable in certain location than the other so there are a lot of things to consider before choosing any of those two things up there.

I think there are people who do prefer to invest in stock and shares. And things would be pretty much better if they know the stock lot easier. Some of the stocks are a bit difficult to hold on for longer time. And it would be really better option to just do the shares which are offering dividend, that can be purchased. I know a lot of folks prefer that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back