What's new

Should I invest in stock and shares

Investing in stock should need you have knowlegde on how the stock market flows on getting profit, you need to learn everything in order for you to analyze and study all the flows that needed to be learn. Investing is worth it, until u have learn things before going through that.

If you can do so that's good, you stand a chance to make more money in both, but make sure you are investing on the right one. No reversal when you put money on the wrong platform, no body is responsible for so be careful to avoid stories that touches.

Shares are good investment forms because they confer unit of ownership upon the holder. Stocks on the other hand is no different from a share but this time it is a bundle of shares. Put together to become attractive and so they can be easily traded and so you can determine which is better.

You can Invest in stock and shares with your bank. When you want to invest in any stock or shares it is best to go to the bank and ask for a customer care service which can enlighten you more about stock and shares.

The bank usually uses people savings to invest in shares and make gain from them.

Banks are good to invest stocks on, but the challenge is to be sure that you are buying the right stocks. If it's not blue chip companies, I don't always feel it will yield the desired profit in the long run.

Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale.

I don't like investment in stock ,i think you should reconsider what you are going into because I believe you should go into cryptocurrency because that's the new digital currency that is in existence in this present world for now. You can be scam in what you are going into.

Many of the worlds millionaires today were notorious investors. One of them is warren bufet who without doubt is the best. Be careful though that if you do not have any knowledge about buying stock and shares then do not invest in them. You should always do your research first to ascertain which of the companies have high potential for growth.

Thats a good question there tho, investing in stocks and shares is great as this will help increase you financially. Another thing to look out for when investing in stocks is you must have information about what you want to invest in....

One of the best ways to make a fortune is to invest in stocks. For long-term investors, the stock is a good investment during market fluctuations. A downturn in the stock market simply means that many stocks are on sale.

I really don't know much about stock and shares and am looking for a good investment to make gain should I consider stock and shares what are the risk with stock and shares or is a complete waste of time or is a scam want to know before investing my funds into it
For those of us in Nigeria I will not advise that you invest a dime in Nigerian stock exchange because you might not get your money exactly the way you put it.I would rather advise you use that money to buy cryptocurrencies and hold. There are a lot of politics and technicalities that is involved in stocks and shares.

Buying stocks and shares is a very good investment. You should start by buying shares in popular companies like Facebook and Google. Your shares will be safe there and when it rises you can sell it for profits.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself.

Investing in stocks and shares is not a bad idea. You can get alot of information about it from a stock broker. But, it is also important to know the intricacies surrounding it. You don't just wake up and decide to buy shares. You need to know what to buy, when to buy and also project the value of what you would be buying both in the long and short term

tell me I personally do not understand how those you have just mentioned is traded that is why if I want to go into investment I only invest in cryptocurrency that is all, I do not have time to invest in something that might actually affecting him in the future.

The term stock ought to be utilized while examining responsibility for in general,whilst the term shares is utilized to depict responsibility for explicit organization.
Putting resources into stocks can be a sound monetary choice relying upon your requirements and conditions. In case you're hoping to develop your reserve funds over the long haul (10+ years,) putting resources into stocks is a decent option.You needn't bother with a ton of cash to put resources into stocks.

The two option of stock and shares investment is a good option to invest in.In stock and share purchase you need to go through a stock brooker to purchase the shares ,benefits you get would be dividends and bonus at the end of the financial year if the firm perform well.

Investment is very important as it helps to resolve some future expenses. The risk of investing is not that high like that stock. Investments provide more profit than stock. One should consider investing more when there is enough resources

If you are still zero knowledgeable about stocks, you should first learn about stocks before investing (not trading stocks), of course you have to learn what stocks are, types and types of stocks, how to choose potential stocks, fundamental analysis and study the company's financial statements.

I don't consider it a waste of time. It will only be a waste of time and your capital when you fail to learn how the market operates before putting money into it.

Stock is just about buying shares so your difinetly saying the same thing here , you would have said stock or crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back