What's new

Should I invest in bitcoin in these circumstances?

My candid opinion is Yes, but it can only be yes for you if you are investing for a long term basis, and getting bitcoin at this present time give you more less value of purchase compare to some few days ago rate at which it was sold. This can be categorize has benefits at this moment.
Looking at the future tense of this, there is no doubt that engaging in this now can later in few days to come lead to massive increase in the rate of coin.
I would advice based on my own intake so far that no matter the rise and fall of Bitcoin it always be favorable to a long term investors.

Well im not Investing in Bitcoin right now because it's too high for me. But investing in other coins is very profitable. If you just do buy when low and sell when high and repeat.
I know they're unstable but we can advantage of that.. it's kinda hard to do that with Bitcoin because of the transaction fees.

Well,for a short term investor it is advisable to wait and not to invest now till the price is stable.
But if one is doing it as a long term investment then it is good and they are good to go because even if the price rises and falls,the one doing long term investment in bitcoin will get profit from it

You can easily trade Bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.
Bitcoin rate is fluctuating every moment and I think it is best time to invest in Bitcoin.
Because now its rate is a little bit low and I hope that it will cross $40,000 in the coming week. so buy it and wait for the right time.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
The price of BTC cannot be stable permanently, so it is better to buy now that the market fall has dropped. Hoping that when it rises again, you will earn more gain
Post automatically merged:

The price of BTC cannot be stable permanently, so it is better to buy now that the market fall has dropped. Hoping that when it rises again, you will earn more gain

The fear you are experiencing Is perfectly normal, it is just the volatile nature of every cryptocurrency that is on play here.bitcoin just like every cryptocurrency has it price and value rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. It is a perfectly normal phenomenon but if you feel you dont want to invest now, then wait till the feeling subsides.

There is high possibility for another coins to attain the same height as this present day Bitcoin. You can invest in bitcoin on any circumstance what I will say is that you should Invest with what you can lose and not all your money.

Sir Investing in Bitcoin at this point is very risky especially if you are investing very large amount. The price if fluctuating continuously and a wrong step can make you lose all your money . So according to me we should not invest in Bitcoin at least for couple of weeks or months but investment at this point is very risky so if you want you can invest a short amount and withdraw it once you get a profitable return.

This was exactly same mistake I made which I'm greatly regretting right now, I invested in bitcoin, lite coin, etherum and XRP, some few weeks ago and a week later the coins crashed and I lost more than half of the money I invested, the mistake I made was not leaving them on my wallet, I withdrew them out immediately and when I saw they were appreciating I sent them back to my wallet again in which lino charged me some fee for sending them out and in again. And few hours they started depreciation, I was really so frustrated.

It is known that crypto currencies are not stable. Don't you think you might only waste the time for waiting for it ti be stable where you can buy it when its price is low and sell when it's high. Though it still depends if you're a short term or long term investor.

The price of bitcoin is going too high currently these circumstances not suitable to invest in it, a little investment cannot give us profit, if we lot invest, it will be profitable And i think that wevshould not invest in bitcoin ۔

You're absolutely right on this, a small investor should not invest in bitcoin or any of the cryptocurrency right now as the looses would be too much to bear, maybe when the price is stable again, then one can eventually invest. Same mistake I made some couple of weeks ago and I'm regretting now, it was so painful as I lost more than half of what I invested.

You're absolutely right on this, a small investor should not invest in bitcoin or any of the cryptocurrency right now as the looses would be too much to bear, maybe when the price is stable again, then one can eventually invest. Same mistake I made some couple of weeks ago and I'm regretting now, it was so painful as I lost more than half of what I invested.
Small Investors can invest in bitcoin if they can be very patient because the price is not stable now though Ethereum is much better in my opinion because it is more of increase than decreasing as compared.

Diversification is a Rewarding Strategy: Stocks and bonds don't seem to be going away, but investing in digital currencies, like bitcoin, may help investors build even more diversified portfolios (with higher returns per unit of risk).

I would say yes! We shouldn't invest in cryptocurrency. But let me tell you my personal experience. I'm earning from different websites and investing my income to buy cryptocurrency. It gives me a lot in reward but sometimes I have faced losses too. My point is that earn from social media and then invest it on different platforms, but don't deposit anything from your pocket. You may go in Loss.

Small Investors can invest in bitcoin if they can be very patient because the price is not stable now though Ethereum is much better in my opinion because it is more of increase than decreasing as compared.
I'm a very good example that small investor shouldn't invest in bitcoin now as the price is currently unstable, few weeks ago I invested 70k on bitcoin and other alternative coins, and days later I woke up to see that I have lost about 40k that was the day all coins depreciated massively, I immediately sold my coin on luno and withdrawn my money into bank account, few hours later I saw they were appreciating again and I sent some money into my wallet to buy coins in order to gain what I have lost, few hours later the coins started depreciating massively again and I lost more, now with what I experienced tell me why you would advise small investors to invest on bitcoin now that is is so very unstable?

I'm a very good example that small investor shouldn't invest in bitcoin now as the price is currently unstable, few weeks ago I invested 70k on bitcoin and other alternative coins, and days later I woke up to see that I have lost about 40k that was the day all coins depreciated massively, I immediately sold my coin on luno and withdrawn my money into bank account, few hours later I saw they were appreciating again and I sent some money into my wallet to buy coins in order to gain what I have lost, few hours later the coins started depreciating massively again and I lost more, now with what I experienced tell me why you would advise small investors to invest on bitcoin now that is is so very unstable?
You risked the Investment of bitcoin without been patient, if you had Invested with money you can hold for longer time you won't be in rush to make decisions. Like I said earlier if any small Investors wants to invest now he must be very patient.

You risked the Investment of bitcoin without been patient, if you had Invested with money you can hold for longer time you won't be in rush to make decisions. Like I said earlier if any small Investors wants to invest now he must be very patient.
You're right, but I still stand on my opinion that there is no hope for small investors like us investing on long term, long term investment is for the bigger investors because they stand more chance of making higher gains even if bit coin or other alternative coins increased by just 1% but for the small investors if it increases today by even %30 you won't see much of a difference in price. So the difference is clear as a crystal.

Bitcoin investment is all about patience, you can invest in Bitcoin at anytime because sometimes the rate of Bitcoin will be high and other time low
But it's advantageous to buy Bitcoin when the rate is low and be patiently waiting for it to high.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back