What's new

Should I invest in bitcoin in these circumstances?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.

It depends on you if you're doing the investment as a short-term investment I will not advise you to invest in bitcoins now but if you are doing it as a long-term investment then there is no problem with that any time you buy coin for long-term investment obviously the price will always go high and it will always be profitable in the long run.

Digital currencies like cryptocurrencies are volatile and doesn't normally have stability in price. Waiting for the price to stable is like waiting for the aeroplane at the seaport. Just buy the one you can afford to buy when it comes down and prahd it goes up for you to gain.

If you have enougm money and trust it will do you good. Yes, if you think you will be tempted to sell as soon as it goes 1% up, then no.
It's all a gamble with a bit of pacience you might win it.
But then again I will invest a samll amount and see if I can make money by trading into other currencies.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with u
When BTC was at $1000, I can imagine that many would have shared this exact thoughts if it was wise to invest, now it's up a whopping $40,000.

One thing we should know is that BTC has become a standard in Crypto, and it will not loose value, it will appreciate like landed properties, it's better you invest now, because I know the price is never coming down to $10,000.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter, if we want to invest in Bitcoin, the most important thing is to use idle money, because I am still seeing the long-term potential that the Bitcoin price will continue to rise in terms of both technical and fundamental analysis.

It depends on you, but if you have enough money to invest on it, you can go ahead because bitcoin investment is nice idea especially now that is bitcoin price has increase, you make a lot of benefits,

When do you think it will be stable. I'll rather advice anyone willing to invest in it should do it when the market retraces like when it went down or had a correction in the market it should be a good entry level.

Previously, the price or value fell down to 30k usd, that period was a very good time to acquire some btc and hold, the btc forecast from experts showed that the value was going to jump back (to 40,000usd though currently at 38,000usd) and definitely it did, one has to understand the current market analysis, this will let you know whether to proceed or hold on.

It depends on term of investment. Value of bitcoin increases Dramatically every time. So if you invest there for longer term you shouldn't worry about that, but if you invest for shorter term than it'll risk. But your point is valid that anyone should remain in touch with the price graph.. As graph stables investors invest there.

What are you opinion about it please share with us.

you should invest in bitcoins now if you are going to a long-term investment but investing in bitcoins for a short-term investment expecting to have high yield results may not really be possible because the price of cryptocurrency is not stable but if you are going into long-term investment obviously you will make a profit because the price of cryptocurrency will never disappoint you in a long-term investment.

As for a small investor that wants to invest in Bitcoin now that the price is high , he must be willing to holdl for long in other to make profit .

I don't think we should advise anyone not to invest. If you Invest into bitcoin with a little capital,its success rate may encourage you to invest more,so no time is is bad for investing in bitcoin,it all depends on when you are able to raise capital.

Concerning if you can invest in bitcoin with these circumstances. Well, it depends if you are a long term trader or investor or a short term investor. The volatility itself is what is making people trade in the first place. So it depends on the type of investment you chose to operate on

It is difficult to judge when it's necessary to invest bitcoin because we can only predict the future price but don't know what the future holds for the price even though it's quite bright. So the best way now in my own opinion is to invest any money that you can afford to lose and be ready for both the profit and the loses in case they happen.

If you are short term investor you can buy bitcoin anytime you want despite the price and trade it. Price won't matter because you don't intend to save it.
But if you are a long term investor, I would advice buying bitcoin only when the price is low.

Well Bitcoin is out of hand of mini investors, it's too expensive to acquire for a common man. Well I all I can say is the you should look for another coins that has good prospects. Once you have done that, invest the amount you are willing to for go. There is high possibility for another coins to attain the same height as this present day Bitcoin.

The price of Bitcoin cannot be stable, the profitability of Bitcoin lies in it's volatility, it's ability to rise and fall within a short period of time is what endeared it do much to most investors as they don't have to wait for a very long time to get their profit on their investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back