What's new

Should I invest in bitcoin in these circumstances?

Well,for a short term investor it is advisable to wait and not to invest now till the price is stable.
But if one is doing it as a long term investment then it is good and they are good to go because even if the price rises and falls,the one doing long term investment in bitcoin will get profit from it.

Well if you don't know how to analyse it market graph then it a game of luck for you, you can buy it, if it goes up then you are in profit and if it goes down then you have to accept your fate, and bear in mind their is no business you will do that you won't encounter loss.

You're right, but I still stand on my opinion that there is no hope for small investors like us investing on long term, long term investment is for the bigger investors because they stand more chance of making higher gains even if bit coin or other alternative coins increased by just 1% but for the small investors if it increases today by even %30 you won't see much of a difference in price. So the difference is clear as a crystal.
If you currently look at the price of many coins they are down including bitcoin , ethereum and others so as a smart Investors, Investing in them now will make make you more profit because the tendency for them to rise back is higher now.

Bitcoin is as yet considered by most to be an unsafe speculation and you ought to never contribute beyond what you can bear to lose. That being stated, profoundly unpredictable resources do will in general have more prominent potential for return. remember this whenever you want to invest on bitcoin.

Bitcoin investment is all about patience, you can invest in Bitcoin at anytime because sometimes the rate of Bitcoin will be high and other time low
But it's advantageous to buy Bitcoin when the rate is low and be patiently waiting for it to high.
yes many investors go for panic sell thinking that the coin will go into more loss and they sell ut but the next day they get angry because the price get high. This happens with every trader. You just have to control it.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.
It is absolutely my advice that should not invest in these circumstances,till the value of bitcoin does not become stable so never invest in bitcoin, so you can more likely toward loss.

currently no, the price is very unstable and the price dropped today to even 29.000$, any investement based on today's standards would be considered as a dumb move, so wait till it gets stable

why would you advise that one should wait before investing in Bitcoin.bitcoin is low at this moment, that doesn't mean it won't rise. So what's the point of waiting?, I do not see it because bitcoin as always been unstable, the price is not fixed and the price is not stable it keeps falling and it keeps rising, and this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin.

There has never been a better time to invest in bitcoin. If you keep procastinating you will in the long run have yourself to be blame for not investing in it. Bitcoin has always rise and fall up till today.

There has never been a better time to invest in bitcoin. If you keep procastinating you will in the long run have yourself to be blame for not investing in it. Bitcoin has always rise and fall up till today.
yess , bitcoin is very low today than its normal price , even bitcoin cash has also seen some deadly downfalls today. It is best to invest in bitcoin and purchase some santoshis , i have purchased some and hope you will also when the right time comes.

In marketing we have what is call demand and supply and investment is a choice and risk of an individual who have capacity of buying Bitcoin wallet. Build your mind and take risk and become a millionaire you

As an investor I think this is actually the best time to buy Bitcoin or any other altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business because the dip on Bitcoin is about to end. If they dip Manages to end in the next couple of weeks the next thing is to rally up and make some more money for investors

Bitcoins business is a very popular and profitable business. You should invest in bitcoins. If you want to become stronger and you have to earn money so you have to invest in bitcoins because if you done that you can easily get profit. In every weekend it raises upto 5 percent.

What circumstances exactly? If it is the price fluctuation, then it's only necessary to know that crypto market is always fluctuating so one should only invest in crypto for a long term basis.

You should not worry about these circumstances. Bitcoin is everywhere and it cannot be out of the market. Nowadays is is used widely most of the transactions online. It is not 100 percent safe but as long as you have wallets for sure it will be safe.

I think a long time investment is tje best presently in bitcoin . Of a person can just invest for a long time and forget it for that period it will surely be a profit
Post automatically merged:

I think a long time investment is tje best presently in bitcoin . Of a person can just invest for a long time and forget it for that period it will surely be a profit

At the moment, buying bitcoin is no longer possible for the common man because its price has gone up and is going up day by day.But if you can afford to buy Bitcoin, you must buy and keep it. This will be a big risk because the crypto market can go up and down at any time.So be careful before making such a decision and make a well thought out decision

Yes Bitcoin is the way I tell you people are making millions of dollars from Bitcoin, if you invest 1 Bitcoin let's say you bought the coin and hold it for two weeks I tell you that your initial investment will no longer be that same cos it must have increased in value.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
You don't buy any cryptocurrency during bull runs. Always be patient and wait for a retracement before you start buying any Bitcoin. I am just hoping that bitcoin will come down to 20000 dollars at the end of the year and I will start buying by that time.

This is the best time for you to invest. Ever since the existence of cryptocurrency the price is not stable and am not sure it will.

The earlier you join the trade the better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back