What's new

Should I invest in bitcoin in these circumstances?

It depends upon you if you are performing the financial assets as a temporary financial assets I will certainly certainly not recommend you to purchase bitcoins currently however if you are actually performing it as a long-lasting financial assets after that there's not a problem keeping that whenever you purchase coin for long-lasting financial assets certainly the cost will certainly constantly go higher as well as it will certainly constantly be actually lucrative over time.

there are no circumstances that should make you not to invest in bitcoin, when the market is falling, it is the best time fr you to buy some more units of bitcoin and when the market increses then you sell and make your profit
Post automatically merged:

there are no circumstances that should make you not to invest in bitcoin, when the market is falling, it is the best time fr you to buy some more units of bitcoin and when the market increses then you sell and make your profit
Post automatically merged:

If you have enougm money and trust it will do you good. Yes, if you think you will be tempted to sell as soon as it goes 1% up, then no.
It's all a gamble with a bit of pacience you might win it.
But then again I will invest a samll amount and see if I can make money by trading into other currencies.

I agree with you, i feel one shouldn't invest in bitcoin now that the price is still fluctuating. Although bitcoin can't be totally stable, one should wait till it's a bit stable.

Yes the price of crypto currencies is never stable that is the beauty of thr market because as it keeps rising and falling it keeps providing profit and loss for those that has invested in it. Depending on the kind of trader that you are you can either trade long or short on futures. So it doesn't really matter if the market is falling or rising so you can make money. All you need to do I learn more.

You can still invest in bitcoin no matter what. The best way you can start is by trading or investing in smaller coins - then grow bit by bit before you can finally decide to invest in the bigger and more stable coins.

Yes, you are right, is in appropriate for someone to invest in bitcoin now because the price value is not stable and I dont think there will be stability in the price of bitcoin.

Lots of factors should be looked out too, why you're doing this , is it for the short or long term and if it Indeed gets lost is it bearable, there are no certainties with crypto so always invest what you can afford

If you are waiting for the of calm of cryptocurrency from its volatility before you invest then you will have to wait for a long time. People that are trading irrespective of the rise or fall they are making gains from cryptocurrency.

If you are waiting for the of calm of cryptocurrency from its volatility before you invest then you will have to wait for a long time. People that are trading irrespective of the rise or fall they are making gains from cryptocurrency.
That is the reason why the cryptocurency trading is very unique,because the whole thing is dependent on the volatility of the price movement,that is where the high returns on investment is.

Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.

Whenever you see that people are losing hope in the market and they are no longer investing, then that might be a very good entry for you to buy as much as you can.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
Your reluctance to invest in bitcoin gives a feeling that you are not there for the long haul because if anything, it is in this bear market that you should be buying the dip. If you do not wish to invest and think it is volatile, there are numerous altcoins which could serve you better

There is something that is known as dollar cost averaging where you are going to be buying based on levels and I think this is exactly what you should start doing.

Normally the best time to buy any coin is when the coin is at dip. Bitcoin recently has been going down in value, you can invest in it now and for its value to increase later
Normally the best time to buy any coin is when the coin is at dip. Bitcoin recently has been going down in value, you can invest in it now and for its value to increase later

You can still invest in bitcoin no matter what. The best way you can start is by trading or investing in smaller coins - then grow bit by bit before you can finally decide to invest in the bigger and more stable coins.
That is one of the advantages of investing into smaller coin, because you can be able to get good and appriciable returns on your investment.most persons usually combine bigger coin with smaller coin while trading.

That is one of the advantages of investing into smaller coin, because you can be able to get good and appriciable returns on your investment.most persons usually combine bigger coin with smaller coin while trading.
Exactly plus you'll be able to gain relevant experience that'll be useful for you in the long run. A lot of people who invest in the market these days usually undermine the importance of starting small like this and want to make it huge instantly instead.

Exactly plus you'll be able to gain relevant experience that'll be useful for you in the long run. A lot of people who invest in the market these days usually undermine the importance of starting small like this and want to make it huge instantly instead.
That is it,there is no patience while one is trading, trading in cryptocurrency is something you really need to learn and improve on as time goes on,market study and observation is very key.

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
I think investing in Bitcoin is one of the wise choices an investor could have, yes it is unstable but very bullish in long term, this unstableness made it different from other investments.

Bitcoin is still a very good investment and the fact that the price is not low is the best time for you to invest in it. Just buy it and keep it for some time to gain profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back