What's new

Should I invest in bitcoin in these circumstances?

cryptocurency like bitcoin has a lot of factors that determine its stability, and its usability over a wide range of application is a good prospect.
What causes panick sales could be some government policies in their home country.But it would be good to invest in bitcoin as a long term investment when the price is low.

Bitcoin is an incredibly volatile investment, so it's not for the faint of heart. While it has seen an impressive upward trend over the past several months, nobody knows how long that will last. The cryptocurrency has experienced wild price fluctuations in the past

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.
This is unwise. The same reason you quoted should be the same motivating factor for you to invest then.

Now bitcoin is almost around $50k, in less than a month.

Knowing that volatility is an essential part of cryptocurrency, and accepting it can save one a lot of regrets.

The circumstances on investing in Bitcoin requires the ability and the faults to have strong mind on doing it, bitcoin is not really stable right now and the condition of especially here in Nigeria , you can't invest and you cannot withdraw to the government policies beside bitcoin is not for common man right now.

The price of Bitcoin will rise more than its current price. If you cash to invest in crytocurrency do it now. Cryptocurrency is a good investment for everyone as of the moment, just make sure you are investing in the right channel and monitor your the progress of your investments. Cryptocurrency is the future and the future is here.

Concerning your question on if you should invest in bitcoin or not, I would say in my words that, it doesn't matter, if we want to invest in Bitcoin, the most important thing is to use idle money, because I am still seeing the long-term potential that the Bitcoin price will continue to rise in terms of both technical and fundamental analysis. Just know your entry and exit points

Gentlemen trading in cryptocurrencies may have noticed that the price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling in a strange way for the past few days. Its price has gone up to 30000$ and then it has gone up to 40000$ again.
Under these circumstances, a small investor cannot invest in bitcoin. Let me tell you my personal advice that we should not invest in cryptocurrency until the price of bitcoin becomes stable.
What are you opinion about it please share with us.
I don't think that's a good idea either, so you are pushing to wait till it becomes stable. What makes you think bitcoin will become stable the very next day or week or month or year! The little amount you have is enough for you to invest then if its becomes stable you either before stable our gain.

Investing in digital coins such as bitcoins at this period you need to have some large amounts of money to enable you profit. But for a starter or someone who investment finance is not that much, you should look for a smaller digital coins that has great potential and invest in.

There is no particular time to invest in Bitcoin,what is important is understanding the movement of the market,if you buy at support zone the risk is on you.

You should always be smart enough to look at the price changes that comes with trading cryptocurrency at all time. Very important

LoL, price of Bitcoin become stable, you mean?. The instability of crypto prices has given a lot of people the chance even small investors as you said to make a lot of money. If you want a coin that is stable then you should look at usdt or busd. You made this post on January and the price of Bitcoin has even reason to over 60k dollars. So, that's an indication that investing in Bitcoin is a very wise decision.

Although you are right with the statement that Bitcoin presently isn't really a good choice for small investors but there are other currencies that can be invested on

Have it at the back of your mind that trading and conducting investment activities with Bitcoin or any chryptocurrency carries some level of risks

For the past couple of weeks, I have always advocated that at current, bitcoin is overpriced and as such this is not the best time to buy. There are so many things in the network that needs to be addressed for it to continue its growth.

Now that Bitcoin has gone too low in the last 5-6 months, I think you can start investing in bitcoin because a investor should always when the market is going too low.

There is no time that we can not trade bitcoin. But before trading bitcoin we need to observe the market before going in to it. There are times that bitcoin are not good to trade or no one can predict the next price so the person have to wait

The real truth you need to hear is that the price of Bitcoin and any other altcoin can never be stable and that is the major reason why we have Volatility in the market. So far it's not a stable coin you must always expect a up and down in the market

I don't think the price of Bitcoin or any other coin can be stable. It is very clear that coins are volatile in nature which is why they can't be stable. Personally, I will always have faith in Bitcoin no matter how the price may go down because the price will definitely go up again. It is just my opinion though.

The price of hovered around $50k
. It is however very important to note that bitcoin as the potential to rise after it is faced with criticism. The smaller cryptocurrency investors can't invest on bitcoin, it's better to invest on memecoi with the value less than $1.

The price of Bitcoin can never be stable as you wish.
The market is volatile and so it can be gaining at a particular time and them losing in the next time.
I depends on the trading rate in the market.
The best time to invest in Bitcoin as a small investor is when the market is falling, so yo hope to gain something when it is rising

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back