What's new

Should business owners be the only ones to bear risks?

well I think A business owner is one who establish a business and he is the one to bear all the risk except he is willing to share their business with people who are interested to invest. With this way , risk can be shared across different stakeholders.

well I think A business owner is one who establish a business and he is the one to bear all the risk except he is willing to share their business with people who are interested to invest. With this way , risk can be shared across different stakeholders.
On so many occasions, the risk that is involved in a business are shouldered by the owner of the business . On rare occasions would you found employees bearing the risk.

It is true that most of the cost of the risk are being spread on the goods during the production process and it will become very difficult for the business man to record some losses.
I think an owner can run his business by using different kinds of strategies and techniques to run his business well and if he fulfills his responsibilities then he will not suffer any kind of loss and when he will not fulfills his responsibility then he will suffer the most because he is the owner and owns everything under him.

It is very important also to have a "plan b" which will be an alternative plan in case anything goes wrong with the business , this will allow you to have something to fall back on and it will be a seamless process.
Probably, having a plan B is one of the best strategies any business person can use to become successful. If you don't have a second plan you may get stuck.

Probably, having a plan B is one of the best strategies any business person can use to become successful. If you don't have a second plan you may get stuck.
Having the alternative to the original plan wiill avail the business owner to sail through any difficulties encountered from the first plan. It will be a seamless operation for people who had such plans.

Having the alternative to the original plan wiill avail the business owner to sail through any difficulties encountered from the first plan. It will be a seamless operation for people who had such plans.
I have not seen a successful plan or a successful business which rely only on one plan, because the financial market is unstable and as such it calls for creation of alternative plans for smooth operation.

We have seen many businesses or companies crash due to different issues. The challenge is that many of the employees or workers in the business would get a job and leave the company. What should be the fate of the business owner or the employer. How can he get the business back to the initial state when the workers might have evacuated the company?
I think that the proprietor of the business has the most to lose in the event of a collapse because of the resources, effort and planning that has been invested. Conversely, the owner will also enjoy most of the profits.

Probably, it is always rewarding and important for you to have different kinds of plans for your business to go through. When one does not work you employ the other.

Risk-taking says something about the willingness to take risks. It is about dealing with uncertainty and accepting that you could lose money, freedom, or reputation. So, if necessary, you must be able to make your loss on time. Risk is part of entrepreneurship but is strongly related to the person who perceives it.

Risk-taking says something about the willingness to take risks. It is about dealing with uncertainty and accepting that you could lose money, freedom, or reputation. So, if necessary, you must be able to make your loss on time. Risk is part of entrepreneurship but is strongly related to the person who perceives it.
Risk is inevitable and there's absolutely no way you can exclude risk from a business. It is part and parcel of a business but it should be managed properly so that it will not affect the business negatively.

Probably, anyone who is not ready to take risks should not bother about venturing into any business. Venturing into a business require some level of risk for you to be able to succeed.

I think if employees should be left alone to bear the risk in business, I believe nobody will love to run a business and that will be the total collapse of our economy because there will be no production.
I think the one who is the owner always has to bear the maximum loss and he is also responsible for it because all the responsibilities are his and to manage everything at time.

Before you can start up any kind of business online just put bare it on mind that risk is a must, if you are not good at taking risk there's no way you can get the good results you want.
That's true, because before starting any business the business owner know that he or she will bare the risk in the business, nobody will take the risk in business, expect the business owner.

That's true, because before starting any business the business owner know that he or she will bare the risk in the business, nobody will take the risk in business, expect the business owner.
That's completely true, before you can invest your money on anything online or offline you need to understand this things, if you don't know how to take risk you'll not get it right.

I think the one who is the owner always has to bear the maximum loss and he is also responsible for it because all the responsibilities are his and to manage everything at time.
the business owner is solely responsible for any loss or profit made in the business organisation. He or she has the responsibility of taking care of the business except it is a partnership business.

We have seen many businesses or companies crash due to different issues. The challenge is that many of the employees or workers in the business would get a job and leave the company. What should be the fate of the business owner or the employer. How can he get the business back to the initial state when the workers might have evacuated the company?
Certains employees can also take risk but not as bigger as boss I think if you want to develop successful busnnes you need to take risks

As a business owner , since you are the owner of the business and you are not into any partnership with anybody and you also have all the profit , then all the loss should be bear by you.

All or every business entrepreneur is aware of the fact that risk is inevitable in business and you most be ready to faced the risk before you can be able to start a business. but risk should not only be a burden on the business owners alone.

Every single person who is involved in a trade actually has one particular type of risk that he is taking so business owners are not the only ones who are taking money by investing.

Every single person who is involved in a trade is taking one form of risk or the other so they must important thing is everybody should just be fine their own to see if it is working or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back