What's new

Should business owners be the only ones to bear risks?

I think if employees should be left alone to bear the risk in business, I definitely believe no body will love to run a business and that will be the total collapse of our economy because there will be no production.

I think if employees should be left alone to bear the risk in business, I definitely believe no body will love to run a business and that will be the total collapse of our economy because there will be no production.
Well if it is only an employee who will stand a chance bear all the risk in business, no any employee will try to be a a worker he or she will just try to be the Boss or a customer.

Risk in business should be upon all that are involved both the producer and the consumer. if the cost of production is very high, I won't lower the quality of my products but I will make the price go high and reduce the quantity produce.

Corruption is something a lot of countries need to get rid of before there will be any tangible development. one of the major problems so many countries are facing today is because of their corrupt leaders.

Unfortunately, no matter what happens, corruption will always remain a big problem in certain kind of countries. I live in a country where this issue is causing much problem.

Unfortunately, no matter what happens, corruption will always remain a big problem in certain kind of countries. I live in a country where this issue is causing much problem.
Corruption has actually taken a very deep ground in so many countries but I believe a day will come whereby people who loves their country with all their heart will be born. Every country actually experienced some certain bad things at something point.

We have seen many businesses or companies crash due to different issues. The challenge is that many of the employees or workers in the business would get a job and leave the company. What should be the fate of the business owner or the employer. How can he get the business back to the initial state when the workers might have evacuated the company?
Every leader should bear the risk in a business. But sharing this risk with workers is based on how the leader relates with his employees. If he or she is free with them, I think that the workers won't mind sharing the risk.

Every leader should bear the risk in a business. But sharing this risk with workers is based on how the leader relates with his employees. If he or she is free with them, I think that the workers won't mind sharing the risk.
Business owners are usually the ones who bears the risk in a business venture because they invested in the business with their money. Even if they share their problems with the workers, it does not make any change.

Business owners are usually the ones who bears the risk in a business venture because they invested in the business with their money. Even if they share their problems with the workers, it does not make any change.
It is expected that the business owner should bare the risk of the business because he takes home the giant profit.
it is really good to study how to manage the risk surrounding businesses .

Well when it comes to the aspect of businesses, risk mainly and majorly occur to the owner of such businesses compared to others benefiting from the business.

It is expected that the business owner should bare the risk of the business because he takes home the giant profit.
it is really good to study how to manage the risk surrounding businesses .
Probably, the business owner is always the person that takes the most risk in any business venture. if there is a lot of profit in the business venture the business owner will take the most.

It depends on the relationship the owner have with the employees. I have seen a case where a company have challenges and the employee stand with the owner. And I have also seen some cases where immediately the company start experience difficulty majority of the employee will start resigning.

It depends on the relationship the owner have with the employees. I have seen a case where a company have challenges and the employee stand with the owner. And I have also seen some cases where immediately the company start experience difficulty majority of the employee will start resigning.
When the company is ripping bountifully, the owners of a business will enjoy most of the profit and the salaries of workers will not change and some may not even give incentives to the workers for job well done

Since you are the owner of the business and you have access to your gain without sharing it with anybody , then the loss should also be bear alone by you as the owner .
There is no true words than this. A business owner should be the one to bear the risk of his or her business. Unless the business owner have agreement with the staff before that he or she will be sharing the profit with them and in the case of the business crashing, they'll all bear the risk, then the subject of should the business owner bear all the risk of the business should not be a question.

I think if an employee knows that a company that is facing a problem will benefit him or her in the near future he or she will try to stick with that particular business venture. but otherwise they will look for another job.

One of the things that an employer or a business owner in any organisation should have at the back of his mind is that you will not be guaranteed the contineous stay of all your employees,you make provitions always for their exit.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. There are so many businesses that the employees would not leave irrespective of the problem and they will face the challenges together until the business overcome it . It has a long way to do with relationship the owners of the business was able to develop with the employees

One of the things that an employer or a business owner in any organisation should have at the back of his mind is that you will not be guaranteed the contineous stay of all your employees,you make provitions always for their exit.
Well that is always the duty of the business owner to make sure that everything is set for the business to go on smooth but I do agree that he or she is the only one that beer the risk in business.

A business owner is someone who starts a company and is responsible for all risks unless they are prepared to share their company with investors.
Risk might be divided among several stakeholders in this fashion.

I think the owner of the business knows and understand the structure and all that it entails to run a business,so the majority of risk falls on him,that is the more reason why business owners should have an insurance scheme.

A business owner is expected to bear all the risk, but I some cases your boss might pin that on you as a employer which is very bad. Business owner's are expected to bear the risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back