What's new

Should business owners be the only ones to bear risks?

Definitely not but believe you me, a greater portion of this risk has been factored into the cost of the product or service. So the customer ends up paying one way or the other (directly or indirectly).
It is true that most of the cost of the risk are being spread on the goods during the production process and it will become very difficult for the business man to record some losses.

As long as you are the owner of the business , yes you have to take every responsibilities of your business . If the responsibilities are too much you have to hire in people to help you but all under your authority.

As long as you are the owner of the business , yes you have to take every responsibilities of your business . If the responsibilities are too much you have to hire in people to help you but all under your authority.
It is very necessary to ensure that you take responsibilities of the business as the owner of the business because all the risk and responsibility is on your shoulder..

that is actually very bad. I think the government actually need to do their work but I can as much as possible to eliminate the fake products in the market.

The government is doing nothing to combat such kind of problems. They are supposed to control inflation and they are responsible to run the country smoothly, but now they are ruining each and every thing.

You can not expect someone else to do the risk bearing for you .

Starting the business was a personal decision and it is best to make sure you stick to your instincts.

In the financial market every single person is taking one form of risk or the other and as such it is not only business owners that have been left to it. Everybody just has a particular degree that they can own.

It is very necessary to ensure that you take responsibilities of the business as the owner of the business because all the risk and responsibility is on your shoulder..
Responsibilities in business can only be shared among partnership in business , so long you do not have anyone who partners with you in the business , no responsibilities of your business will be shared among any other Person.

The government is doing nothing to combat such kind of problems. They are supposed to control inflation and they are responsible to run the country smoothly, but now they are ruining each and every thing.
The major reason many countries are lagging behind is because they have not been able to elect people who are very much knowledgeable in combating their country's economic problems.

In the financial market every single person is taking one form of risk or the other and as such it is not only business owners that have been left to it. Everybody just has a particular degree that they can own.
It is true that if you venture into a business you must be ready to bear the risk alone because you must have analysed the business before doing it.
You shouldn't expect someone else to bare the Cross for you.

Well business is all about risk taking and it's advisable for every entrepreneur to be aware of the various risk that are associated with his kind of business so that it will not be a surprise when it comes.

Well business is all about risk taking and it's advisable for every entrepreneur to be aware of the various risk that are associated with his kind of business so that it will not be a surprise when it comes.
It is very necessary for all businesses owners to be aware of the risk and try as much as possible to avoid the risk or minimise it.
Avoiding or minimising the risk is what will propel the business to greatness.

i believe it is reasonable for business owners to take much of the risk, since they also share majority of the profit when it comes, so also they should share the risk as well, except they have other features planned.

It is very important to take into cognisance the risk that is attached to a business before you take it up as a business owner. if it is what is bearable or it's not bearable , it must be considered before establishing the business.
Everyone needs to understand the risks associated with business before being established, That will also help you decide if you are engaging in partnership business or not.

i believe it is reasonable for business owners to take much of the risk, since they also share majority of the profit when it comes, so also they should share the risk as well, except they have other features planned.
Business owner should try as much as possible to study the real and is involved in business before establishing it.
This is one of the ways to ensure that the risk that is involved is bearable.

We have seen many businesses or companies crash due to different issues. The challenge is that many of the employees or workers in the business would get a job and leave the company. What should be the fate of the business owner or the employer. How can he get the business back to the initial state when the workers might have evacuated the company?
A business owner choose to bear all the risk because he starts lonely and takes risk lonely, if he want another people to buy some shares he doesn't have to bear all the risk.

We are all aware of the fact that business is all about risk taking though not in all circumstances but when it happens and you have nothing to do about it. Actually they can but not in all situations.

Well in most cases business owners are the one that do bear much of the race whenever it comes to business but I can say that even here working online people that do beer the risk are both the owner and the worker.

The major reason many countries are lagging behind is because they have not been able to elect people who are very much knowledgeable in combating their country's economic problems.

I think that economical problems in many countries could be solved if they get rid of corruption and form foreign polices that could help the country. This would also help them receive help from other countries as well.

I think if employees should be left alone to bear the risk in business, I definitely believe no body will love to run a business and that will be the total collapse of our economy because there will be no production.

I think that economical problems in many countries could be solved if they get rid of corruption and form foreign polices that could help the country. This would also help them receive help from other countries as well.
Corruption is something a lot of countries need to get rid of before there will be any tangible development. one of the major problems so many countries are facing today is because of their corrupt leaders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back