What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

I totally disagree with the return policy of the store in question. Once a product is sold a sale is recorded in the store's system and process like the value added taxation has actually taken place. A full refund therefore cannot be accepted since the product is already sold with a valid receipt issued.

I think their policy is quite cool because in this part of the world there is a supermarket I want to buy something sometime ago and they said that once you have bought something you cannot return it again.

Well there are some items most especially things or stuffs been ordered online that could be returned immediately once the warrant is not yet over but it do not happen in all cases.
Returning damaged or faulty goods should be accepted by the owners of the business straight away because it is one of the marketing strategy to attract the customer.

Well there are some items most especially things or stuffs been ordered online that could be returned immediately once the warrant is not yet over but it do not happen in all cases.
It is true that the warranty would cover the goods to be returned but if the goods does not have warranty and you had to return it . In my opinion , it is better for the business owner to receive it because it will help his business grow.

You have to be very careful as a business owner bringing this kind of offers because some people are going to bring out waste to try to exploit it intentionally and that is not going to be good for business.

Once you buy a particular stuff and it is not in good condition, then you will need to return it immediately or contact the store owner to inform him or her on the defaulted item bought.

No. But this solely depends on how much use the product has been put to. It is very important for one to know the terms and conditions, so that you would decide to know which products to go for.

Yes that is another thing that could also be put into consideration. Sometimes it is better for us to choose and get the right product at once then to rely on returning the products because most of the time it may not work.

I also believe that it also depends on the policies of the companies. Some companies are really stubborn. They never tend to refund money no matter what, even when you have not used the product at all!

The terms and conditions of the business rendering the service is what goes a large extent in getting to determine what's happening. You don't go ahead to refund after it's been used.

I also believe that it also depends on the policies of the companies. Some companies are really stubborn. They never tend to refund money no matter what, even when you have not used the product at all!
In situation like that those companies are trying to bring bad reputation to themselves which can limit them from attracting more clients in the future. But those policies are always written down for customers to read and understand.

Personally I think an item can not be returned for a full refund of money absolutely it can worked for others but personally I can only considered replacing the item with another than refunding the money.
For me, I do not think I can return an item that I've already used. If I had not used it, it would have been a different ball game but because I have opened it and used it , ido not want to return it because I'm an enterpreneur too.
Absolutely an item can only be returned on the condition that it has not be used and as a business manager, I can only replace with another rather than refunding the money.

The terms and conditions of the business rendering the service is what goes a large extent in getting to determine what's happening. You don't go ahead to refund after it's been used.
It is true that the terms and conditions that governs the running of the organisation will depend on whether to will determine whether the goals returned would be accepted or not.

It depends on what the store wanted and depends on the rules and regulations of the store too. If warranty isn't covering in the item, then I don't think that it will be accepted.

There's nothing wrong with returning a product but most business organisation won't want to get it from you if the product has already been used or the seal has been broken. In all the same it depends on their policy on products to be returned

Returning damaged or faulty goods should be accepted by the owners of the business straight away because it is one of the marketing strategy to attract the customer.
I don't see how this is a very good business strategy. If you continue to accept damaged products you will make a lot of losses on the long run. Damaged goods should not be accepted.

There's nothing wrong with returning a product but most business organisation won't want to get it from you if the product has already been used or the seal has been broken. In all the same it depends on their policy on products to be returned
You are very correct some organisations may not want to collect the items back because it has been used but a well organised store will collect it back from you because it is a defaulted item.

It is true that the warranty would cover the goods to be returned but if the goods does not have warranty and you had to return it . In my opinion , it is better for the business owner to receive it because it will help his business grow.
Well if the business do not have any warrants then I don't think there is any need for the business owner to receive back the goods because to me he or she will be the one to beer the lose.

You are very correct some organisations may not want to collect the items back because it has been used but a well organised store will collect it back from you because it is a defaulted item.
I don't think any business venture will collect any item that has already been used. If the product is not used and it is still in good condition then they may consider it.

Yea it should be return for full refund or let just say for average price it was bought but it's unfortunate that this only happens mostly in the developed countries

I don't think any business venture will collect any item that has already been used. If the product is not used and it is still in good condition then they may consider it.
It is very posibly that some stores will never collect any item that you have returned to them because your already used it it will no longer be useful because it can't be sold again even if it is repaired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back